I demand a better Trump!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I believe in self defense, a strong military, a great economy, opportunity for everyone, the American flag on Mars, and strong border security!

However I dislike both candidates. Laughing at a rape victim! Mocking a disabled reporter! This is an outrage!

I demand a better type of person for president!

I demand an honest Crooked Hillary but hell will freeze over before that happens.

I believe in self defense, a strong military, a great economy, opportunity for everyone, the American flag on Mars, and strong border security!

However I dislike both candidates. Laughing at a rape victim! Mocking a disabled reporter! This is an outrage!

---------------------------------- vote 'illary' or third party is the only answer if you don't like the Trump . I like the Trump , I like his swagger and style and philosophy of America first and I think that he may kick some foreign and domestic azz Jake .

I agree. Trump is a piece of human shit and shouldn't be allowed within thousand miles of the white house.
---------------------------------- I can't wait till the hair trigger , specially modified nuke button and quick draw holster with no nuclear code is passed on to the Trump if he wins the election Matthew .

let's face it with pay for play Hillary as an opponent the only rational people voting for her are gang-bamgers because adjusted for inflation she's the political equivalent of a two bit whore and I am sincerely sorry if I offended any crack whores with that remark.

Well, don't run yourself.

I don't expect anything from the ass clowns that run for President but I do expect that the House and Senate to do their job with the next President and if not then fuck'em and vote the worthless kunts out!

Forum List

Back