Coolio has been arrested

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Dammit Coolio. Everyone was rooting for you. Everyone!

sub-buzz-14517-1474156147-1.jpg

Coolio Arrested At Los Angeles Airport With Stolen Gun

I actually just brought him up for the first time in years a couple hours ago. I was at a friend's house watching a music video with some dude on a tricycle. I was like, "That motherfucker stole that from Coolio."

• Banned
I actually just brought him up for the first time in years a couple hours ago. I was at a friend's house watching a music video with some dude on a tricycle. I was like, "That motherfucker stole that from Coolio."
Almost everything that's good today was stolen from Coolio. That's what makes this so painful. DAMMIT COOLIO!!!

Is he really still rocking that hair? Jesus Christ, dude. You have to be 50 by now.

He's been spending most his life living in an Amish Paradise.

Dammit Coolio. Everyone was rooting for you. Everyone!

sub-buzz-14517-1474156147-1.jpg

Coolio Arrested At Los Angeles Airport With Stolen Gun
What kind of moronic dumbass would root for someone who wears a hat like that?
Oh. Excuse me. :scared1:

Of all things you're criticizing the hat? Are you looking at the same head as everybody else?
Why bring up a dumbass Leftard taking a stolen gun into one of the most secure airports in America when we have his hat to mock?

I would puncture my ear drums willingly and gladly if Coolio music was the only thing allowed to be aired on the radio. He is proof positive that no talent and no musical ability CAN take you places if you know the right people.

Quick everyone! Inject retarded partisanship into this thread!

I would puncture my ear drums willingly and gladly if Coolio music was the only thing allowed to be aired on the radio. He is proof positive that no talent and no musical ability CAN take you places if you know the right people.

Admit it, you're jelly of his stylish do. lol

Forum List

Back