CDZ Coolidge and Reagan 20th Century's Number 1 & 2 Greatest Presidents

I rank Ronald Reagan number 1 President of the 20th century. He brought down the Soviet Empire single-handedly, in spite of the Democrats doing everything they could to undermine his efforts. He accomplished what others would not have even attempted. He should be on Mt. Rushmore.

Don't forget putting the Ayatollah Komeini on Rushmore with Reagan as well. Without the hostages, Reagan wouldn't have won the presidency. Without Iran, what other terrorist organizations could Reagan have unloaded weapons on to help fund his illegal terrorist activities in Central America? Actually, Reagan was probably watching t.v. and reading comic books while more sinister, more intelligent characters were doing these dirty deeds. Poppy, North, etc.

I rank Ronald Reagan number 1 President of the 20th century. He brought down the Soviet Empire single-handedly, in spite of the Democrats doing everything they could to undermine his efforts. He accomplished what others would not have even attempted. He should be on Mt. Rushmore.

Don't forget putting the Ayatollah Komeini on Rushmore with Reagan as well. Without the hostages, Reagan wouldn't have won the presidency. Without Iran, what other terrorist organizations could Reagan have unloaded weapons on to help fund his illegal terrorist activities in Central America? Actually, Reagan was probably watching t.v. and reading comic books while more sinister, more intelligent characters were doing these dirty deeds. Poppy, North, etc.
You have quite the imagination, don't you?

Ted Kennedy tried to keep the USSR from collapsing. In 1984, he sold the Dem Party to the Communists -- cheap too

Reagan said it best, the West prospered, the Redistributers Failed

984223_729789453780778_5358551485795886367_n.jpg

After Carter did all the work, Ronnie Ray-Gun got the credit.

The Soviet Empire was going to crumble with or without Reagan. Reagan was a decent president but he had his flaws and had his share of fuckups.

It's as if Libs are angry Reagan collapsed the USSR. They get so defensive about it

It's as if Libs are angry Reagan collapsed the USSR. They get so defensive about it
They love Gorby and his forehead birthmark that looked like the state of Florida. They identified with him. After all, he WAS a communist and Reagan was a capitalist.

They love Gorby and his forehead birthmark that looked like the state of Florida. They identified with him. After all, he WAS a communist and Reagan was a capitalist.
Oh so they view the USSR as their home team and they hate Reagan for defeating them...makes sense to me

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

You have quite the imagination, don't you?

Yep, Iran Contra and the felony convictions of Reagan's administration, many pardoned by Bush 1, when he became president, all of a figment of my imagination.

Reagan was a salesman for capitalism. He had so much tv experience pushing GE on tv in the 50's and 60's, that he was appointed as messenger boy for the super rich. He did his job well, teaching people that the wealthier the already wealthy became, the more money there would be to trickle down on the masses. A good percentage of the population bought this, which is why the rich are becoming richer than ever, and poverty is increasing. Oh, yes, blame it on the food stamps. Gotta go vote now. I figure I can hit up about 5 precincts before lunch, being a democrat and all.

Forum List

Back