Coolest Summer I can remember...

You call what you've done so far a discussion of the actual issues? Advancing science?

Tell you what. How about you tell us what you think of the continuing radiative imbalance at the ToA.

You call what you've done so far a discussion of the actual issues? Advancing science?

Tell you what. How about you tell us what you think of the continuing radiative imbalance at the ToA.

The increased outgoing LW at the ToA is your missing heat....more LW out...less LW in.....warming stops...cooling begins. Lets hope that the cooling doesn't go to far.

I'm not missing any heat.

You've presented nothing suggesting less solar radiation (SW, not LW) is coming in.

The only way to increase outgoing LW would be to increase the transparency of the atmosphere to LW - not likely given the steadily increasing CO2 level - or increase the Earth's temperature. Guess which one wins the evidence contest?

I enjoyed this Summer in NY...While it took a while to warm up it seemed we had a Spring.Pretty mild Summer
a few hot days but there were many days I remember that were absolutley gorgeous.

I'm not missing any heat.

You've presented nothing suggesting less solar radiation (SW, not LW) is coming in.

The only way to increase outgoing LW would be to increase the transparency of the atmosphere to LW - not likely given the steadily increasing CO2 level - or increase the Earth's temperature. Guess which one wins the evidence contest?

Dude.......you navigate so high in the ozone its not even real. Guys like you really sit home and contemplate a world with little or no emissions that is somehow going to magically happen if people pay attention to the science.

How do people possibly reach this level of disconnect?:eek-52::boobies::eek-52: .

People who do group navel contemplation sessions have their feet more firmly planted on the ground.:coffee:

Still waiting for someone to show us some other explanation for the Earth's LW radiation increasing while CO2 levels are going up, other than that the Earth is simply getting hotter.

Without
My wife and I had dinner with several Norwegian friends last night. Norway is having one of the hottest summers on record. Their average for July was the warmest since temperatures were first recorded. It would seem they are in one of the upward lobes of the Rossby wave. Amazing how that works.

Disprove something that has not been proved, funny.

In Colorado...

Anyone else experiencing the same?...

Spring was downright cold.

:)

peace...

As a mankind we have to do one identical action that all mankind should buried their dead bodies and their animal s dead bodies and even green wast to make earth healthier to grow more forest and food for our world survival.

In Colorado...

Anyone else experiencing the same?...

Spring was downright cold.

peace...

As a mankind we have to do one identical action that all mankind should buried their dead bodies and their animal s dead bodies and even green wast to make earth healthier to grow more forest and food for our world survival.

I want to be cremated over a coal fire....with perhaps a few old tractor tires thrown in for good measure.

Happy to report, coal is going to be a giant in the energy business for decades!! Oil too......and oh, natural gas as well. Renewables? Will still only be 10% by 2040. That's why its so amusing when the AGW nutters in here start talking about CO2 stuff......as if it mattered. I always picture people like Mamooth and Crick sitting on top of a stagecoach cracking a whip like nobody's business but there are no horses to whip. Just a stagecoach......sitting there.......not moving!! >>laughs<<:boobies::coffee::boobies:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Houston Chronicle this morning.
Didnt break 100 for the first time in twenty years in Houston.

Yes, there have been more cool/cold records set this year (and in recent years) than warm/hot records. But the believers care not for such data, as it doesn't align with their self-loathing and ideology.

Gonna hit 90 here in New York today........FINALLY.:woohoo: Can go to the ocean tonight for a change and let the kids get on their boggie boards.......except the surf may be wicked due to the stoopid hurricane out in the Atlantic.

So August is the 2nd hottest Month in Colorado... We still have snow caps on the Mountains at the end of August and we have seen 100 degree days in August... Not this year. Yesterday Mt. Evans was closed due to snow... Pikes Peak also got snow. When we went through the drought cycle some years back and had the fires that were making national news I was told this kind of weather was done in Colorado... It apparently is not. But I know the answer... It's still Big Fat Bald White Oil's Fault that the weather is cool, rainy and snowy in the Mountains in August.

Whatever it is, it's our Fault and American must be Punished.

peace...

Forum List

Back