Coolest Summer I can remember...

And? Post 10 weather websites I'm sure you'll get 10 different results for those stats. :)

10 sites 10 different results...hmmmmmm. Doesn't say much for the quality of the surface record upon which the AGW hoax depends, does it?
I went to two sites, one he posted, and the weather channel and there were no records broken. It was hot for sure 99 and 98 degrees, but that ain't a 100 to which he was bragging about. Dude's full of it. And I asked him to present the data for his claim, and you can see, nothing. Just like those dadburn experiments that there are hundreds and thousands of.

And what I'm learning from this experience is that science isn't about proving what is predicted. It just is and you must except it or you are a denier. LOL

Real science is about expecting what your hypothesis predicts and if it doesn't happen, then you junk the hypothesis and try again till you get it right...climate science simply claims that whatever happens is what they were predicting and then they change the historical data to support the claim.

More extremely retarded and very fraudulent denier cult delusions from SSoooDDuuumb.

The evidence, which you have to ignore for fear of your head exploding, speaks for itself....

The fact that you must support your claim with fabricated and heavily altered data also speaks for itself.
LOLOL.....so now your crackpot conspiracy theories tell you that all of the scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are part of your imaginary worldwide conspiracy of hundreds of thousands of scientists who are all "fudging" all of the data? ROTFLMAO.

The evidence, which you have to ignore for fear of your head exploding, speaks for itself....

The fact that you must support your claim with fabricated and heavily altered data also speaks for itself.
LOLOL.....so now your crackpot conspiracy theories tell you that all of the scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are part of your imaginary worldwide conspiracy of hundreds of thousands of scientists who are all "fudging" all of the data? ROTFLMAO.

Guess you didn't hear about the data tampering down under...it has become a worldwide effort...US climate pseudoscience was just doing it first.

Guess you didn't hear about the data tampering down under...it has become a worldwide effort...US climate pseudoscience was just doing it first.
You are sooooo gullible. You denier cultists have been claiming for the last few decades that there was a vast international secret conspiracy among tens of thousands of scientists in dozens of countries to alter data. That's so idiotic and desperate. Everybody who's sane laughs at you. Now your propaganda pushing puppetmasters are recycling the same old ridiculous and fraudulent story once again. Nobody believes your lies.

Notice how the AGW religion fall all over itself trying to refute the obvious. Temperatures in the US have been bone chilling for almost a year now.......and the national weather service is talking about "winter-like" temperatures in mid-September.

LOL....doesn't quite fit the AGW k00k established narrative so of course they are getting mental.

I get a big old kick out of it.:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

PS.....this sure kicks the AGW nutters in the nut sacks.......and this from REALCLEARENERGY today......a close look on the stoopid high costs of renewables which are supposed to do what exactly??????:wtf:

gay

Here is a recent analysis summary of the cost benefit ration of renewables >>>>>

Dr Frank concluded that, using his cost-benefit figures, solar power is the most expensive way of reducing carbon emissions, followed by wind power. Then comes hydropower and nuclear plants. The most efficient way of cutting carbon, on his figures, is through a technology called gas combined cycle (gas CC, an especially efficient sort of gas-fuelled plant).

gay

The cost of renewable energy New numbers same conclusion The Economist

No wonder nobody cares about the science.:tomato:

Notice how the AGW religion fall all over itself trying to refute the obvious. Temperatures in the US have been bone chilling for almost a year now.......and the national weather service is talking about "winter-like" temperatures in mid-September. LOL....doesn't quite fit the AGW k00k established narrative so of course they are getting mental.

Speaking of mental, up pops the kookster with more retarded drivel based on the weather in his belly button. Even ignoring the fact that the USA only covers about 2% of the Earth's surface and some localized cold weather over parts of the country is meaningless to the global climate picture where many countries are experiencing much hotter than normal temperatures, there has been quite a bit of variation even just within the US.

From NOAA, over the period from May to June....

"California had its warmest Jan - May on record with a temperature 5.0 degrees F. above average. Large wildfires impacted southern CA in May."

"Alaska had a warm spring, with Anchorage having it's warmest May on record. Alaskan May snow cover extent was record small."

"The percent area of California in the worst category of drought expanded to 58%. California had its warmest Jan - July on record, surpassing the previous record by 1.4 degrees F."

"Alaska was warm and wet. Cold Bay had its warmest month of any month on record, while Juneau and Fairbanks had their second wettest July."

California is fine, no drought, we just had two inches of rain and have suffered a cold summer as well as a cold spring, despite what The Government claims.

California's data is being manipulated, if one searches wunderground.com you will find the record highs not in 2014. On average california was about 48 degree this winter, hardly is this a warm winter.

where is the noaa data, bet nobody can link to the actual data from real scientific instruments.

California is fine, no drought, we just had two inches of rain and have suffered a cold summer as well as a cold spring, despite what The Government claims.
LOL. Oh, eekthetroll, you are soooo insane and delusional....or maybe you really do live in some weird denier cult Bizarro-world where everything is reversed....or maybe you just live somewhere up your own butthole....

California steaming: State's hot year worsens drought
USA TODAY
Doyle Rice
June 19, 2014
(excerpts)
So far, California is enduring its hottest year on record, contributing to the state's worst level of drought in the past 40 years, according to a report from the National Climatic Data Center released Thursday morning. Through the first five months of the year, "temperatures in California have been about 5 degrees above average," said Jake Crouch, a climate scientist with the center in a conference call with reporters. The warmth in California has contributed to the drought that's now encompassing the entire state, according to the weekly U.S. Drought Monitor released Thursday.

Nearly one-third of the state is now in "exceptional" drought, the worst level, the monitor reported. This is the highest percentage in the history of the Drought Monitor, which began in 2000. Exceptional drought is now seen in the San Francisco Bay area, parts of Silicon Valley and the farmlands of central California. "From northern portions of the Coastal Range to Mt. Shasta, precipitation since October 1 totaled 30 to 50 percent of normal," wrote Eric Luebehusen of the U.S. Department of Agriculture in the monitor. Deficits of 16 to 32 inches of rain were reported. The drought is now comparable to the state's drought in the 1970s, according to Crouch. Drought impacts are likely to eventually be much higher than 40 years ago, however: While about 20 million people lived in California in the 1970s, the state's population is now nearly 40 million. For the spring season, which climatologists define as March, April and May, California had its 5th-warmest spring on record.

Whatever you say rolling blunder, so smart you are reading usa today, how about that movie chinatown, lots of truth and fact there. I say Chinatown is closer to the truth than the, "usa", today.

I just got 2 inches of rain, I see the hay field getting watered, the Castaic reservoir is full, the only thing happening is they are selling us more windmills and solar panels while raising water rates.

rolling blunder, why must you always talk about my butt? Seems a queer thing to do.

Anyhow, if blunder must refer to Butts, I can see how rolling blunder is gullible enough to believe everything in "USA Today".

Whatever you say rolling blunder, so smart you are reading usa today, how about that movie chinatown, lots of truth and fact there. I say Chinatown is closer to the truth than the, "usa", today.
OK...so you're simply insane and lost in the ozone.

I just got 2 inches of rain, I see the hay field getting watered, the Castaic reservoir is full, the only thing happening is they are selling us more windmills and solar panels while raising water rates.
There was a little rain, mostly in the southern California deserts, that did almost nothing to ease the drought conditions gripping the state, nor did it fill the many very low reservoirs around the state. You seem very crazy.

California drought continues to take heavy toll on reservoirs
The Los Angeles Times
By VERONICA ROCHA
August 21st 2014
The severe drought gripping nearly all of California eased ever so slightly this past week, but the state's reservoirs remain "seriously low," according to the latest figures released Thursday.

The amount of the state that now falls under the "severe" drought category — the third-harshest on a five-level scale — was down to 97.5%, a slight improvement from the 99.8% share during the same period last week, according to the U.S. Drought Map.

The progress, in part, is the result of above-normal rainfall in Southern California deserts for the last six months, according to Richard Tinker, who authored the latest drought report.

"Unfortunately, rainfall in this arid region will have no impact on the water shortages and seriously low reservoir stores reported throughout the state," he wrote.

Meanwhile, a study published in the journal Science on Thursday estimates that the ongoing drought in the western United States has caused a loss of 63 trillion gallons of groundwater since the beginning of 2013.

Researchers from UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography and the U.S. Geological Survey said the figure is the equivalent of four inches of water across the United States west of the Rocky Mountains.

Water supplies in California's three largest reservoirs — Trinity Lake, Lake Oroville and Lake Shasta — are roughly at 30% capacity, close to the record lows reached in 1977.

The average capacity for most of the state's reservoirs, however, is at 59%, far better than the statewide average of 41% during the crippling drought of 1977, said Ted Thomas, spokesman for the California Department of Water Resources.

In July, the state's largest federal reservoir at Lake Shasta was at 36% capacity. But the latest numbers on Wednesday show the reservoir is only at 31% capacity, which is 4.5-million acre-feet of water.

Lake Oroville has also taken a huge hit during the prolonged drought.

At the reservoir's lowest point in September 1977, its capacity was at 645 feet above sea level, he said. As of Wednesday, the reservoir's capacity was at 684 feet above sea level.

rolling blunder, why must you always talk about my butt?
It wouldn't even come up if you weren't so insistent on keeping your head jammed so far up there that you can tickle your tonsils by wiggling your ears.

:2up::2up:

They fudged just "some" of the data.

To the AGW bozo's.......that's just fine!!!:boobies::boobies::2up:

Oh......and the California drought is part of natural cycles.......zero relation to climate change. The AGW k00k alarmists do this shit all the time......as soon as some drought rolls around, they come out in droves to announce some biblical drought event happening. All BS of course.:2up:

Here is a historical perspective of drought ( something these bozo's never want you to see :boobies::boobies:). It comes......it goes.......just like it has forever.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/drought-1929-1978-b-3.png.html][/URL]

Oh......and the California drought is part of natural cycles.......zero relation to climate change. The AGW k00k alarmists do this shit all the time......as soon as some drought rolls around, they come out in droves to announce some biblical drought event happening. All BS of course.:2up:

Here is a historical perspective of drought ( something these bozo's never want you to see :boobies::boobies:). It comes......it goes.......just like it has forever.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/drought-1929-1978-b-3.png.html'][/URL]
They just don't know what a desert is? I can only conclude that based on the pure nonsense of this guy anyway. He's telling someone who lives in CA that he didn't get rain. Now that is just stupid beyond his control. Nice post BTW.......

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/drought-1929-1978-b-3.png.html'][/URL]
They just don't know what a desert is? I can only conclude that based on the pure nonsense of this guy anyway. He's telling someone who lives in CA that he didn't get rain. Now that is just stupid beyond his control. Nice post BTW.......

And that the people on the opposite coast know Elektra's weather better than him living in it. I SEE BLIND PEOPLE.

There was a little rain, mostly in the southern California deserts, that did almost nothing to ease the drought conditions gripping the state, nor did it fill the many very low reservoirs around the state. You seem very crazy.

rolling blunder, why must you always talk about my butt?
It wouldn't even come up if you weren't so insistent on keeping your head jammed so far up there that you can tickle your tonsils by wiggling your ears.

Rolling blunder, you do not see a see the bait?: no wonder you blunder so easily, first by quoting USA Today then LA Times, which I dismissed as political. You thought the reference to Chinatown was crazy.

Chinatown is about california water wars and the Los Angeles water wars.

Rolling Blunder, did you dismiss Chinatown simply because you ate ignorant or are you a bit to emotionally invested in your position
The Media reports clear skies when it's raining, last year we had record grape harvests, I see schools watering grass, fields of hay for the luxury of horses and I am to believe the people screaming drought a month before or rainy season begins. The same people who will get rich.

It's all about money and power, nothing else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back