Convicted murderer uses last words before execution to claim ‘Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse’

There is nothing to get wrong. You chose 'dying declaration' with care, as it has far more impact and weight than simply 'last words'.
So?

It's a free country, I have no problem with you cheering on murderers for the cause. It's quite telling, that's all.
Gee, thanks for your kindly middle of the road consideration with your fouled judgement. Probably makes perfect sense to a partisan like you. I am sure your last words would be about the past election, the next election, some political figure, anything but last messages to family, or those harmed or a last talk in this life to God. When you have a few minutes left, what message would be important enough to you, to get out? I think this is why dying declarations are taken seriously at times.

Gee, thanks for your kindly middle of the road consideration with your fouled judgement. Probably makes perfect sense to a partisan like you. I am sure your last words would be about the past election, the next election, some political figure, anything but last messages to family, or those harmed or a last talk in this life to God. When you have a few minutes left, what message would be important enough to you, to get out? I think this is why dying declarations are taken seriously at times.
I know this one was taken seriously by you, because it matches your partisan desires.

Forum List

Back