Convicted murderer uses last words before execution to claim ‘Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse’

My concern isn’t with the cost of appeals. Maybe it should be expensive to go the execution route.

I also like the idea that, if later evidence shows that a guilty verdict was wrong, not having a death penalty makes a reversal a valuable thing. (Not much purpose is served by vacating a conviction of a guy whose already been executed.)

Still, there are some crimes for which I can support the death penalty. But I wouldn’t lose one moment’s sleep if was outlawed in our land, entirely.
Do you also support rabid dogs kept in shelters?

My concern isn’t with the cost of appeals. Maybe it should be expensive to go the execution route.

I also like the idea that, if later evidence shows that a guilty verdict was wrong, not having a death penalty makes a reversal a valuable thing. (Not much purpose is served by vacating a conviction of a guy whose already been executed.)

Still, there are some crimes for which I can support the death penalty. But I wouldn’t lose one moment’s sleep if was outlawed in our land, entirely.
There needs to be severe penalties for any official.who pursues guilt of someone in the fsce of obvious conflicting evidence and/or.withho!ding such evidence for msny.crimes. Especially in capital.crimes. If so, fsith in such extreme sentences migt improve. As.I grow more wise and know what I know about humans, it makes it difficult to support state sanctioned murder...

Once a person has been exposed as killing because they enjoy it, there is no further reason to let them live. Put them down.

Didn't take long for our liberal friends to praise the words of a murderous scumbag! Bravo!
Don't get me wrong, I am glad they took out the trash, and I give or gave no praise. It was just a straight statement about dying declarations. I have heard, dying declarations are even admissible in court.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad they took out the trash, and I give or gave no praise. It was just a straight statement about dying declarations. I have heard, dying declarations are even admissible in court.
That wasn't a dying declaration. But you already knew that.

Florida took the trash out today. Good riddance

They missed a can.

BidenTrash2.jpg

That’s a big one right there because innocent people have been executed. It’s also against Christianity to enforce a death sentence on somebody. It’s like what do these court systems think they are…. they think they’re God or something.?

Innocent people have been executed, but innocent people have also been imprisoned, fined and put on probation as well. Nothing you can really do about that, except to be careful.

There is nothing to get wrong. You chose 'dying declaration' with care, as it has far more impact and weight than simply 'last words'.

Forum List

Back