Controversial Topic

The best thing I can think of that Israel has given America lately is information. Mossad doesn't have unrealistic expectations that good things will come their way if they do nothing.

When we had 9/11, Israel was most generous to supply information and helpful to us for preventing another act of war financed by the proxy big mugwumps of the Middle East.

You want zero information on the next time we're hit.

You are an idiot and I will fight your ignorance and smugness tooth and nail, madam.

Did Israeli intelligence prevent 9/11? That's a lot of money for intelligence.

Your comments really hurt me, Becki, coming from a brain trust like you.

Did Clinton stop 9-11 when they offered Osama to him?

The best thing I can think of that Israel has given America lately is information. Mossad doesn't have unrealistic expectations that good things will come their way if they do nothing.

When we had 9/11, Israel was most generous to supply information and helpful to us for preventing another act of war financed by the proxy big mugwumps of the Middle East.

You are an idiot and I will fight your ignorance and smugness tooth and nail, madam.

Did Israeli intelligence prevent 9/11? That's a lot of money for intelligence.

Did Clinton stop 9-11 when they offered Osama to him?

You need to lay off the rubbing alcohol, bro. You're going to be begging Ginskpy for a liver if you aren't careful.

True statement it is about what morally right.

Would you sacrifice your own son's or daughter's lives to be morally right? Sounds great on paper.

You've already gotten in a dig about Obama even though it was Bush who "sacrificed" more than 4000 of our sons and daughters.

Your original question has merit but leave the nasty lies about Obama out of it and maybe we can actually have a conversation.

I too question what our involvement should be and I definitely agree with President Obama that Israel and Palestine need to work toward a mutually agreeable solution.

Obama has run the KIA toll up to over 2,000 in Afghanistan with little or NO notoriety by the mainstream media. But that's not the point I want to make.

Here is a small spread sheet I put together back in 2007 for another political forum to which I belonged. What it showed is a comparison of soldliers KIA in Iraq between 2002 and 2007 defending our freedom and Iraq's, COMPARED TO deaths in the United States of America caused by LEGALLY INTOXICATED DRIVERS which killed themselves, their passengers, or innocent victims in other vehicles/pedestrians . The number of the military KIA pales in comparison. But NOBODY is concerned about this. Just when their next bottle of booze is coming from.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the 96,000 murders.

Only the year 2007 is estimated.

No issue there but again why should we risk American lives for Israel and what do we get in return that makes sacrificing our young worth it?

It's not a matter of whether we're content watching a slaughter. Actually some on the left would be okay with it.

Why do we always have to fight the world's battles? And please no, "because we are the strongest."

Their undying thanks does't bring back the lives of dead American youth/soldiers.

We don't risk American lives for Israel. We send them a couple billion in military aid every year. That's it. Furthermore, they test out all our latest weapons for us. That alone is worth the price of the foreign aid we send them.

We don't risk American lives for Israel. We send them a couple billion in military aid every year. That's it. Furthermore, they test out all our latest weapons for us. That alone is worth the price of the foreign aid we send them.
So we pay Israel 2 billion a year to test out our latest weapons for us?

Heck, I would do it for 1 billion..

Seriously...........:cool:

...well controversial since it's coming from me. But just what does Israel do for the U.S.?

I'm not ant-Isreal but I am curious just why we need to risk our children's lives for Israel.

If we weren't so dependent on ME oil we wouldn't need to be concerned with Israel other than in a humanitarian way.

If all we cared about was oil, we would have let Israel be wiped off the map by the oil supplying nations of the Middle East.

Where did you get this ridiculous idea?

No issue there but again why should we risk American lives for Israel and what do we get in return that makes sacrificing our young worth it?

It's not a matter of whether we're content watching a slaughter. Actually some on the left would be okay with it.

Why do we always have to fight the world's battles? And please no, "because we are the strongest."

Their undying thanks does't bring back the lives of dead American youth/soldiers.

I'd like to see a link to something that's indicates that they test our weapons. I'm not saying you are wrong but call me "Doubting Thomas for the time being. :cool:

True statement it is about what morally right.

Would you sacrifice your own son's or daughter's lives to be morally right? Sounds great on paper.

You've already gotten in a dig about Obama even though it was Bush who "sacrificed" more than 4000 of our sons and daughters.

Your original question has merit but leave the nasty lies about Obama out of it and maybe we can actually have a conversation.

I too question what our involvement should be and I definitely agree with President Obama that Israel and Palestine need to work toward a mutually agreeable solution.

Controversial Topic
...well controversial since it's coming from me. But just what does Israel do for the U.S.?

I'm not ant-Isreal but I am curious just why we need to risk our children's lives for Israel.

If we weren't so dependent on ME oil we wouldn't need to be concerned with Israel other than in a humanitarian way.

When the shit hits the fan and it likely will in a few weeks and Obama tells us that we will act in conjunction with out allies, we know that our kids will be the bulk of those "allies".

If you say they provide intlleigence info, I'm pretty sure that we can get that on our own.

But sticking to the question.

What doies Israel do for us?

And remember, I'm merely playing Devil's' Advocate here so don't jump all over my ass...just answer the question please.

The above is my original post. What's nasty about what I said about Obama? In fact it was even aimed at Obama, per se ... as much as it was about what he or any President would likely say under those circumstances..

Last edited:

Did Israeli intelligence prevent 9/11? That's a lot of money for intelligence that didn't prevent the last war.

I have no choice but to say dumping Israel for kissing Obama's pompous Muslim Brotherhood friends' asses is a mistake.

His thug friends tend to busy themselves on voting days unchecked to threaten little old ladies and little old men not to vote or pay the price.

The firing squad is too good for them.

I'd like to see a link to something that's indicates that they test our weapons. I'm not saying you are wrong but call me "Doubting Thomas for the time being. :cool:

When have we sent in troops to protect Israel ? Or is it just that we loan them money ? Or is it that we ARM them ? Or is it that you just know the middle east is fucked up cause of them Jews?

=thanatos144]

When have we sent in troops to protect Israel ?

During the Gulf War, when we deployed Patriot batteries to defend Israel from Iraqi Scud's.

Last edited:
We give billions of dollars to countries that surround Israel; like Jordan and Egypt.

So that they be play nice with Israel and not invade it.

Why should we be using American tax payer money to protect a foreign nation? :confused:

We give billions of dollars to countries that surround Israel; like Jordan and Egypt.

So that they be play nice with Israel and not invade it.

Why should we be using American tax payer money to protect a foreign nation? :confused:

So we should bomb them instead???? Hey killing innocents is a Islamic thing not a American thing.

=thanatos144;6070176]
You mean we used Israel to launch missiles to protect Kuwait.......

No. They were sent there to protect Israel from Saddam's Scuds. He fired several of them into Israel in an effort to provoke an Israeli response, which he hoped would cause fractures in the coalition of forces opposing his conquest of Kuwait.

Anyhow, the point is that US forces HAVE been directly deployed to protect Israel.

But, lest we forget, we deployed half a million troops to protect Saudi Arabia.

=thanatos144;6070176]
You mean we used Israel to launch missiles to protect Kuwait.......

No. They were sent there to protect Israel from Saddam's Scuds. He fired several of them into Israel in an effort to provoke an Israeli response, which he hoped would cause fractures in the coalition of forces opposing his conquest of Kuwait.

Anyhow, the point is that US forces HAVE been directly deployed to protect Israel.

But, lest we forget, we deployed half a million troops to protect Saudi Arabia.

Please learn to use the quote function correctly. You must be young to not remember the first gulf war. Since we stationed out troops in Israel to attack Iraq it only makes sense to make sure people didn't bomb the country... Now my slow friend how is that sending troops to for Israel?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back