What Was This Idiot Babbling About?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BTWIYU7EAw]Kerry Washington DNC Speech Democratic National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

Who is taking away her right to vote and an education? "Politics is thinking about you? politics thinks"? This is what morons are influenced by. "The other side wants to take her voice away and render her invisible? It would be a godsend if this shithead was invisible.

Last edited:
I believe what she was saying was that inthemiddle is a seksi beast and she wants to molest him five times a day.

She was doing just fine sounds like a typical American we value greatly the things we have, until she,started with the "other side" after that it was all BS.

• Banned
She was doing just fine sounds like a typical American we value greatly the things we have, until she,started with the "other side" after that it was all BS.

That's the part I am referring to?

And..

Washington was born in the The Bronx, New York City, the daughter of Valerie, a professor and educational consultant, and a real estate broker father. She performed with the Tada theater teen group and attended the Spence School in Manhattan, graduating in 1994. She attended The George Washington University, graduating in 1998. She also studied at Michael Howard Studios in New York City.

Hardly the other side! Another Hollywood dipshit!

Last edited:
:confused::confused::confused:

She made perfectly good sense to me and your misquoting of her comments doesn't change that.

And...I have to ask....what was THIS idiot babbling about?

clint eastwood gop speech - YouTube

Where's the mis- quote?

Smooth move. You edited it and put the "ing" into the word "think", didn't you?

I didn't edit a thing after it was posted. I suggest you listen again and be more specific when you accuse someone.

Last edited:
Where's the mis- quote?

I didn't edit a thing after it was posted. I suggest you listen again and be more specific when you accuse someone.

Sure you didn't. That's why it says this at the bottom of the first post:

Last edited by beretta304; Today at 07:05 AM.

Four minutes after I called your hand on it in post #2.

I'm done with this conversation. You're dishonest.

Sure you didn't. That's why it says this at the bottom of the first post:

Last edited by beretta304; Today at 07:05 AM.

Four minutes after I called your hand on it in post #2.

I'm done with this conversation. You're dishonest.

I corrected a spelling error you idiot. Can you answer a question or are you going to side step all morning?

Go look at all my posts. I edit nearly every one for spelling since I tend to type fast. Call it OCD.

You're done because you have no answer!

See I edited this one as well since I forgot the question mark, moron. You're babbling like an old jackass. Think or thinking? What the hell does it have to do with the entire thread or comments that I first posted? Does it change what she said, dope? Now I suppose I can alter the video too!

Last edited:
Not only her ignorant "politics is thinking about you" but how about her statement "right to an affordable education"?!?!?

No such right exists. How embarassing for the Dumbocrats. On a daily basis, one of them stands up and proclaims something else is a "right". Not a damn one of them has ever actually read the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back