Contrary to Demowat Sputterings

To what? Your inability to say why your comment makes any difference?

yes, it would help with your inability to know to what I am referring before you make a complete asshole of yourself..

You're only reference is in your first post. If there is something else then you should post a link to it. Disjointed statements, such as the one you started this thread with, are an invitation for people to assume you have no clue what you are saying. Also you seem to have trouble answering simple questions. Are they to hard for you?

go ahead.. asss ume... see if I cares a hoot n a holler.

what rightwingnut site is saying that?

it may be true... but no responsible media is saying it yet.

still reading the freepers?

Is this site responsible enough for you?

Times Square Car Bomb Suspect Faisal Shahzad Arrested, Charges Announced - ABC News

I don't feel like reading another four-page analysis, so can you tell us if it says in there ^ that [demowats] are whining that he may lose his citizenship? If so, I'll read it.

There are probably quite a few guys just like him, waiting to strike, and I hope they are all as stupid.

you must take notes or pay closer attention.

yes, it would help with your inability to know to what I am referring before you make a complete asshole of yourself..

The title of your thread implies that Democrats are whining that this guy might lose his citizenship. THAT'S what we want you to prove, dummy. The fact that he might doesn't bother anybody.

if he committed an act of treason, he can be divested of his citizenship after the appropriate proceedings.

your point?

I made me point. did ya miss it?

Your point is hidden by your hat.

Another point is one you'll never make - giving credit to the Obama Administration for acting with immediacy, coordinating agencies and catching the perp.

contrary to moron troll hacks on USMB, american citizens are protected by the constitution

if he committed an act of treason, he can be divested of his citizenship after the appropriate proceedings.

your point?

I made me point. did ya miss it?

Your point is hidden by your hat.

Another point is one you'll never make - giving credit to the Obama Administration for acting with immediacy, coordinating agencies and catching the perp.

give credit where the credit is due. to the T shirt vendor,and the stupidity of the boobomberlomber.., the rest of them were clueless. he almost made it out of the country.

The title of your thread implies that Democrats are whining that this guy might lose his citizenship. THAT'S what we want you to prove, dummy. The fact that he might doesn't bother anybody.

see we knew all along you had comprehension deficiencies..

I can only conclude you enjoy the attention you get by looking stupid.

I can only conclude you enjoy the attention you get by looking stupid.

you are so fucking smart.. we all froth and cream to be you.. yes we dew.

Forum List

Back