Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

Anyone who thinks all Trump supporters are nothing but illiterate rednecks, you are really fucking ignorant yourself.
Suppose we all are illiterate rednecks. Think of it; illiterate rednecks got one over on the intellectual elitist leftards.

How pathetic must these freaks be, eh.

Anyone who thinks all Trump supporters are nothing but illiterate rednecks, you are really fucking ignorant yourself.
Suppose we all are illiterate rednecks. Think of it; illiterate rednecks got one over on the intellectual elitist leftards.

Yep, us illiterate rednecks beat all these rocket scientists and Hillary and $1.5 billion.

What does that make them?

Yep, us illiterate rednecks beat all these rocket scientists and Hillary and $1.5 billion.

What does that make them?
Cocksuckers.

Somebody one day needs to explain to me why people that vote for welfare and free stuff think they are intellectually smarter. Ive been raised to never want something for free, work hard and everything comes with a price.

Hehe. Outsmarted by illiterate rednecks. That must suck.:banana:

Let me repeat.

Don Lemon asked a guest if a small black hole swallowed the Malaysian Airliner, and he is laughing at stupid red neck jokes.

When you think of all the nonesense these elites believe its mind boggling. I quit trying to have an honest conversation with them years ago. Now I just laugh at their lack of facts.

Please keep doing this CNN. You guys are almost assuring Trump will be re-elected in 2020. You learned nothing in 2016.

Most of this video is talking about Trump and his administration (Pompeo specifically). But you have to admit, it's pretty funny that a Republican consultant started the joke about Trump supporters with drawing the whole, "U" and the "Crane" on the map. The rest was just piling on....nothing that I haven't seen those on the other side do as well.

Trump won in 2016 largely due to an unpopular opponent, sections of normally voting Democrats that stayed home, and a last minute assist from James Comey. And still, he only eeks out a >1% victory (77,000 votes across 3 states). None of these factors will be in play in 2020. His re-election is not guaranteed. It's a long way to November and this is Trump we are talking about.

Please keep doing this CNN. You guys are almost assuring Trump will be re-elected in 2020. You learned nothing in 2016.

Most of this video is talking about Trump and his administration (Pompeo specifically). But you have to admit, it's pretty funny that a Republican consultant started the joke about Trump supporters with drawing the whole, "U" and the "Crane" on the map. The rest was just piling on....nothing that I haven't seen those on the other side do as well.

Trump won in 2016 largely due to an unpopular opponent, sections of normally voting Democrats that stayed home, and a last minute assist from James Comey. And still, he only eeks out a >1% victory (77,000 votes across 3 states). None of these factors will be in play in 2020. His re-election is not guaranteed. It's a long way to November and this is Trump we are talking about.

Did the reporter who lied to Pompeo twice actually know where Ukraine was on a map?

So, what did you expect when your hero is Trump?

AND we have the first idiot who attempts to defend it. Congratulations, RD.

He thinks like they do. The same false sense of self-superiority, the same disdain for anyone that thinks differently than he does.

They are mad at those who voted against their candidate. They don’t hate Trump as much as they hate those of us who voted for him.

Don lemon asked if a black hole swallowed the missing Malaysian airliner.

It never gets old. And he is laughing at “Trump supporters are dumb” jokes?

A black hole swallowing an airliner? This stupid fuck is a broadcast news anchor?

maps and rw's go their seperate way - history proves.

fox_news_middle_east_map.jpg

why not laugh at morons.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Did the reporter who lied to Pompeo twice actually know where Ukraine was on a map?

Yes.

Yes she did...and if it was me, I'd have turned right back to him and ask him to point Russia out on the map...I'd give you even odds he would know where it was.
But she's a respected journalist asking legit questions where as I would toss the hayseed's ignorance right back at him. Again, I submit. George Schultz, James Baker, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice....fast forward to Rex Tillerson and now Mike Pompeo...LOL. Trump really does hire the best people.

Forum List

Back