Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

"DON LEMON: First of all, (Mary Louise) Kelly has a masters degree in European Studies from Cambridge University."

I have always adored these arguments. They say so much about our current culture because they are completely vacuous.
Break that down...a Masters in European Studies...WTF is that? Really?
You`ll need at least a high school diploma to know WTF that is. Could you find Ukraine on a map? I didn`t think so. A study found that a lot of you can`t find South Carolina on a map. Ouch! :)
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

"DON LEMON: First of all, (Mary Louise) Kelly has a masters degree in European Studies from Cambridge University."

I have always adored these arguments. They say so much about our current culture because they are completely vacuous.
You`ll need at least a high school diploma to know WTF that is. Could you find Ukraine on a map? I didn`t think so. A study found that a lot of you can`t find South Carolina on a map. Ouch! :)
Thank you! You’re just the type of **** I was referring to!

Thank you! You’re just the type of **** I was referring to!
Nope. I don`t have a Masters in European Studies. What exactly are you babbling about anyway? Someone has an advanced degree and you have nothing but home schooling and you`re angry. I get it.

Spread the word...everyone call Don Lemon and laugh after Trump wins re election.....

You trumpers are so triggered right now....

Totally awesome!!
There are some that always will be under someone's guidance. Because they don't have any sense of their own to be free. That they are willing to disrespect their brother for a dime.

3ncunz.gif

Well their couple hundred viewers may agree with them. Because certain people are easily led.

Lemon’s reaction to the Ukraine joke couldn’t have been authentic.

Lemon is the asshole who asked if a small black hole could have eaten up the Malaysian Airliner.

Anyone who thinks all Trump supporters are nothing but illiterate rednecks, are really fucking ignorant themselves.

Just an example...my father is a retired nuclear engineer and my mother is a retired school teacher. Both Trump supporters...and my mom loved HIllary in the 1990s. Her eyes were finally opened to Hillary’s corruption.

Last edited:
I don't pay any attention to men that stick their weener up another man's ass.

Forum List

Back