Contemptible....Don Lemon And Panel Make Fun Of Trumpsters.....

Please keep doing this CNN. You guys are almost assuring Trump will be re-elected in 2020. You learned nothing in 2016.

Most of this video is talking about Trump and his administration (Pompeo specifically). But you have to admit, it's pretty funny that a Republican consultant started the joke about Trump supporters with drawing the whole, "U" and the "Crane" on the map. The rest was just piling on....nothing that I haven't seen those on the other side do as well.

Trump won in 2016 largely due to an unpopular opponent, sections of normally voting Democrats that stayed home, and a last minute assist from James Comey. And still, he only eeks out a >1% victory (77,000 votes across 3 states). None of these factors will be in play in 2020. His re-election is not guaranteed. It's a long way to November and this is Trump we are talking about.

Did the reporter who lied to Pompeo twice actually know where Ukraine was on a map?

Yes she did...and if it was me, I'd have turned right back to him and ask him to point Russia out on the map...I'd give you even odds he would know where it was.
But she's a respected journalist asking legit questions where as I would toss the hayseed's ignorance right back at him. Again, I submit. George Schultz, James Baker, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice....fast forward to Rex Tillerson and now Mike Pompeo...LOL. Trump really does hire the best people.

She did? How do you know? Link?

She lied....fuck her.

Mike Pompeo accused a veteran NPR reporter of 'lying,' being 'unhinged,' and misidentifying Bangladesh for Ukraine on a map

“Pompeo ended his statement by saying: "It is worth noting that Bangladesh is NOT Ukraine," seemingly implying that Kelly misidentified Bangladesh as Ukraine on the map he brought into the office.“

Trump knocked Lemon, calling him "the dumbest man on television," as well as his "terrible ratings."
CNN Don Lemon panel faces intense backlash for mocking Trump supporters as illiterate 'credulous rubes' | Fox News

3nh8ev.gif

You trumpers are so triggered right now....

Totally awesome!!

What are you talking about? We already knew that you lefties were smug moronic pricks. It is just nice to have such a fine piece of proof for discussion purposes.

This is not us "triggered", but us laughing at what moronic smug assholes you people are.

Please keep doing this CNN. You guys are almost assuring Trump will be re-elected in 2020. You learned nothing in 2016.

Most of this video is talking about Trump and his administration (Pompeo specifically). But you have to admit, it's pretty funny that a Republican consultant started the joke about Trump supporters with drawing the whole, "U" and the "Crane" on the map. The rest was just piling on....nothing that I haven't seen those on the other side do as well.

Trump won in 2016 largely due to an unpopular opponent, sections of normally voting Democrats that stayed home, and a last minute assist from James Comey. And still, he only eeks out a >1% victory (77,000 votes across 3 states). None of these factors will be in play in 2020. His re-election is not guaranteed. It's a long way to November and this is Trump we are talking about.

Did the reporter who lied to Pompeo twice actually know where Ukraine was on a map?

Yes she did...and if it was me, I'd have turned right back to him and ask him to point Russia out on the map...I'd give you even odds he would know where it was.
But she's a respected journalist asking legit questions where as I would toss the hayseed's ignorance right back at him. Again, I submit. George Schultz, James Baker, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice....fast forward to Rex Tillerson and now Mike Pompeo...LOL. Trump really does hire the best people.

She lied....fuck her.

Mike Pompeo accused a veteran NPR reporter of 'lying,' being 'unhinged,' and misidentifying Bangladesh for Ukraine on a map

“Pompeo ended his statement by saying: "It is worth noting that Bangladesh is NOT Ukraine," seemingly implying that Kelly misidentified Bangladesh as Ukraine on the map he brought into the office.“

And why would I believe the in-over-his-head Trump shill who's just sucking up to his boss by continuing this administrations line of media intimidation? Mary Louise Kelly is a respected NPR reporter. Has been for a long time. Being the Secretary of State, you're supposed to show some professionalism and comportment. Pompeo got mad because she asked him some questions that he knew he'd have no good answers to. Trump better hope that the Senate doesn't allow this moron to testify on his behalf. He looks like he'd be super easy to rattle.

You fucking lefties just lie all day long.

No reply to my actual link, huh?

The reporter who lied twice to Pompeo pointed to Bangladesh.

You guys are so fucking pathetic.

She lied....fuck her.

And why would I believe the in-over-his-head Trump shill who's just sucking up to his boss by continuing this administrations line of media intimidation? Mary Louise Kelly is a respected NPR reporter. Has been for a long time. Being the Secretary of State, you're supposed to show some professionalism and comportment. Pompeo got mad because she asked him some questions that he knew he'd have no good answers to. Trump better hope that the Senate doesn't allow this moron to testify on his behalf. He looks like he'd be super easy to rattle.

Why should we believe the reporter who lied twice to Pompeo.

You didn’t even supply a link.

You like to shove corned beef up your ass, an anonymous source claimed.

Don Lemon is a stupid fuck who asked a guest if a black hole swallowed the Malaysian airliner and he was laughing to stupid redneck jokes about Trump supporters. That is what this thread is about. Read the subject line, you stupid redneck,

Well their couple hundred viewers may agree with them. Because certain people are easily led.
Yes republicans are led ever so easily. It is hard to make fun of someone when the truth does it anyway.

She lied....fuck her.

Why should we believe the reporter who lied twice to Pompeo.

You didn’t even supply a link.

You like to shove corned beef up your ass, an anonymous source claimed.

Don Lemon is a stupid fuck who asked a guest if a black hole swallowed the Malaysian airliner and he was laughing to stupid redneck jokes about Trump supporters. That is what this thread is about. Read the subject line, you stupid redneck,

Wasn't aware I needed to provide you one. A simple Google search will provide you with over a dozen. But since you'll just dismiss the usual sources (including NPR) as leftist..
Fox News host knocks Pompeo for attack on NPR host: 'Don't be such a baby!'

Pompeo is liar and a bully. You don't need a degree to see that he's completely in over his head.
But he's Trump's homer and as long as you keep the boss happy (and don't make him look bad), you keep your job.

She lied....fuck her.

"respected NPR reporter"? LOL!!!!

So, what did you expect when your hero is Trump?

Why do these libs like Lemon act so offended when we reject them at the polls, Dave?

What else should they expect after this kind of disrespect?

So, what did you expect when your hero is Trump?

Why do these libs like Lemon act so offended when we reject them at the polls, Dave?

What else should they expect after this kind of disrespect?

They show us nothing but disrespect and contempt, and then attack us for not believing that they are going to be working so hard for us, if we just support them.

Stupid Redneck is one of the nicer things you can say

Thank you for your honest opinion of Trump Supporters.

But if you step back and think about if you were being called names by the liberal overseers? Would you be as inclined to vote "Democrat" if the libs were talking trash about people like you who are non-binary?

No, it is one of the nicer things YOU can say. And then you act like us not supporting you, is somehow something wrong with us, instead of a completely reasonable response to a group that is obviously hostile to us.

Because you are not only vile liars, but bat shit crazy.

Thank you for your honest opinion of Trump Supporters.

But if you step back and think about if you were being called names by the liberal overseers? Would you be as inclined to vote "Democrat" if the libs were talking trash about people like you who are non-binary?

THe level of entitlement of these people is literally beyond belief. They truly expect that they should be able to insult us and then are literally shocked that we don't want to support people who are obviously actively hostile to us.

Especially as their words often go beyond just expressing hostility and contempt, but also are sometimes STATED POLICIES WITH THE INTENT OF BEING AGAINST OUR INTERESTS.

I simply cannot say it enough.

Don Lemon asked a guest if a black hole consumed the missing Malaysian airliner.

Watch for yourselves.

One of the assholes who made fun of Trump voters is complaining that he is getting threatening tweets.

FUCK YOU. The left does that to the right all the time. Ben Shapiro has round the clock armed security because of the death threats he has gotten from psycho lefties. Pardon me if I don’t bleed for you.

I'd love to see any one of these three, as a matter of fact, all three of these little pansies face-to-face; in front of any redneck and ask them to repeat what they just said . . . that would be funny.
They wouldn't ever do it again.

Forum List

Back