consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

So I prove your party USED the debt ceiling for poltical purposes to ruin the economy and you guys all just run away.

Imagine my surprize

Oh come on, you can do better than just repeteing lasst months bad numbers.

You know like the dbt ceiling thing.

Where you make up out of NOTHING a crisis that distroys any progress the country was making towards jobs and where you ruin peoples lives for poltical gain.

I guess you figured out it harmed your party too huh?

Hense the republican appproval numbers on recent polls

You said anyone that denies a poll because they don't agree with the contents is an idiot.

Post 19 in the other thread shows a poll where Obama is at 39% approval.

I asked if you agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19.

You continually refuse to answer.

Why is that?

Do you, or do you not, agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19, showing Obama at 39% approval?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/185409-poll-on-congress-approval-2.html#post4150138

you were answered in post 24.

Stop spaming threads with your lies

unlike the idiot who started this thread I am not afarid to post shit like this to show her how fucked up polls can be

Back in May 26, 2011 a poll of New Jersry voters were done to see how they felt about obama. A couple things I noticed that did not make any sense.

More than half of N.J. voters polled approve of President Obama

President Barack Obama's job-approval has grown among registered voters surveyed in New Jersey.

ok his approval according to this source had grown

Now here's the meaty part of the link
Poll director Peter Woolley says he believes the numbers reflect Obama's high profile in foreign policy.

Still, only 34 percent of Garden State voters say the country is headed in the right direction compared to 51 percent who say it's on the wrong track.
More than half of N.J. voters polled approve of President Obama | NJ.com

So the people of New Jersery care more about foreign policy than having a job? They are either wealthy liberals or on some government program.

And how is it that 51 percent think America is on the wrong track when onama approval rating is suspposed to be up? Do thses pollsters actually think they are believeable?

You see truth fuck tard polls aren't what you thiink they are.

Consumers

The preliminary sentiment reading for September increased to 57.8 from 55.7 in August. The August reading was the lowest level since November 2008 with Washington’s protracted debt-ceiling negotiations taking a toll on consumers.

“The mood of Americans remains dark so far this month, but not as dark as in August. Not that they can be blamed. Their country lost its triple A status (although it was one major ratings agency, not all), recession fears continue to reverberate, house prices aren’t improving, and neither are job prospects,” wrote Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, in a research note.

it was school shopping you moron, stuff people have to have.

Consumers

The preliminary sentiment reading for September increased to 57.8 from 55.7 in August. The August reading was the lowest level since November 2008 with Washington’s protracted debt-ceiling negotiations taking a toll on consumers.

“The mood of Americans remains dark so far this month, but not as dark as in August. Not that they can be blamed. Their country lost its triple A status (although it was one major ratings agency, not all), recession fears continue to reverberate, house prices aren’t improving, and neither are job prospects,” wrote Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, in a research note.

how does it compare to last September?
Anyone know?

Oh you mean consumers acting like consumers?

Yeah that is real bad news huh willow?

Consumers

Yep now that I recall it was a tax free holiday weekend.

Oh come on, you can do better than just repeteing lasst months bad numbers.

You know like the dbt ceiling thing.

Where you make up out of NOTHING a crisis that distroys any progress the country was making towards jobs and where you ruin peoples lives for poltical gain.

I guess you figured out it harmed your party too huh?

Hense the republican appproval numbers on recent polls

You said anyone that denies a poll because they don't agree with the contents is an idiot.

Why is that?

Do you, or do you not, agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19, showing Obama at 39% approval?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/185409-poll-on-congress-approval-2.html#post4150138

Here is your post #24
19 ?

I think Obamas numbers are low.

Not as low as the republicans

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4149693-post24.html

Where in that post do you say whether or not you agree with the validity of the poll?

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Your own leader says you wanted chaos in the American economy.

so you guys are trying to bury this without comenting on it huh?

"if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House"

Boehner talking about hurting the economy for poltical reasons

Why is that?

unlike the idiot who started this thread I am not afarid to post shit like this to show her how fucked up polls can be

Back in May 26, 2011 a poll of New Jersry voters were done to see how they felt about obama. A couple things I noticed that did not make any sense.

More than half of N.J. voters polled approve of President Obama

President Barack Obama's job-approval has grown among registered voters surveyed in New Jersey.

ok his approval according to this source had grown

Now here's the meaty part of the link
Poll director Peter Woolley says he believes the numbers reflect Obama's high profile in foreign policy.

Still, only 34 percent of Garden State voters say the country is headed in the right direction compared to 51 percent who say it's on the wrong track.
More than half of N.J. voters polled approve of President Obama | NJ.com

So the people of New Jersery care more about foreign policy than having a job? They are either wealthy liberals or on some government program.

And how is it that 51 percent think America is on the wrong track when onama approval rating is suspposed to be up? Do thses pollsters actually think they are believeable?

You see truth fuck tard polls aren't what you thiink they are.

You have to understand OL'TDM. She's having a hard time dealing with the fact that her Golden Dems and THE ONE suck. They were supposed to create the land of milk and honey and a lefty utiopia. Hope and change has bitten the dust.

Its so much easier to blame the Reps and of course BUSH.

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works.

What a bunch of fucking liars your puppet masters are.

no people shopping more when they did not have to pay sales tax

Reminds me of the CARS program.

LMAO...the administration was like..."looky see....car sales are up big time!"

My first response was ...."who the fuck wouldnt buy a car now if they know they will need a car within the next year...what the fuck is it gona do to car sales after the program ends".....

And look what happened.

Smoke and mirrors for political expediency at a cost to the tax payers.

so you guys are trying to bury this without comenting on it huh?

So you're going to bury Conservative's question without answering it, huh?

My first response was ...."who the fuck wouldnt buy a car now if they know they will need a car within the next year...what the fuck is it gona do to car sales after the program ends".....

And look what happened.

yep I had almost forgotten about the tax free holiday in August no wonder people where shopping and buying

More diversion and more refusual to face the fact that Your highest elected official SAID it was a poltical move approved by MANY republicans to harm the American people and our economy.

Your party is in very low approval ratings for good reasons.

You place party over country and announce it publically

And look what happened.

yep I had almost forgotten about the tax free holiday in August no wonder people where shopping and buying

its the preliminary september numbers NOT August numbers.

Lie much?

Forum List

Back