consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Your own leader says you wanted chaos in the American economy.

when you come back maybe you can face these facts

Lets just ignore TM, he does this every time he forget to take his meds. We conservatives are responsible for every thing and he just feels inferior.

yeah ignore facts given you huh?

what a great way to solve our problems

Lets just ignore TM, he does this every time he forget to take his meds. We conservatives are responsible for every thing and he just feels inferior.

The thing of it is there are lots of people who read these threads, lots of liberals in that mix too... Notice how none of them post in TM's defense? Most the people, even the liberals don’t agree with TM, so it's a great opportunity to show just how fucked up the crazy fringe left is when TM makes posts...

We all know we are not going to change TM's mind, she is to full of hate and diluted with un-quantifiable amounts of stupidity.

"if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House"

Boehner talking about hurting the economy for poltical reasons

Your highest elected official said this in public.

He said it was the plan of many republicans in the house.

The thing of it is there are lots of people who read these threads, lots of liberals in that mix too... Notice how none of them post in TM's defense? Most the people, even the liberals don’t agree with TM, so it's a great opportunity to show just how fucked up the crazy fringe left is when TM makes posts...

We all know we are not going to change TM's mind, she is to full of hate and diluted with un-quantifiable amounts of stupidity.

So you are claiming only popular people should supply facts?

These are facts and you can not wish them away.

"if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House"

Well, that's damn strange.

I always thought President Obama was my highest elected official.

When did Speaker of the House become more important than the Presidency? :dunno:

The house majority leader is the highest elected republican in the country.

Lie some more, it outs you for who you really are.

Does it matter that in August in some states there was a tax free weekend? and that school supplies was the big selling item? Does that help you out?

Does it matter that in August in some states there was a tax free weekend? and that school supplies was the big selling item? Does that help you out?

How does that make the facts I provicded disapear?

why do you repeetedly refuse to address the facts of the OP?

yeah ignore facts given you huh?

what a great way to solve our problems

ignoring questions people ask... what a way to act like a total douche :rofl:

Its you who are ignoring the facts that YOUR party is using the American people and making them suffer.

Does it matter that in August in some states there was a tax free weekend? and that school supplies was the big selling item? Does that help you out with the facts?

So you are claiming only popular people should supply facts?

These are facts and you can not wish them away.
TM, you have been wrong with every prediction you have ever made... In fact you were told why you were wrong and were also told how things would most likely turn out, just like is happening in this thread.

You claim we (people that don't agree with you/near everyone) hate or wish or want to stop the "recovery" that never seemed to happen but is always 2 weeks or 2 months away according to you.

Fact is you find 1 bullshit "positive news story" and claim things are getting better knowing that the economy is actually getting worse so that later when it does just that, get worse, you can blame white people and the Tea Party/Republicans.

You're to predictable. Do a search for Truthmatters on threads you have started sometime, notice a trend?

Why do you repeatedly refuse to answer yes or no questions?

What are you afraid of?

Was the poll I cited in the other thread valid, or not???

Yes

or

No

Fact 1:
Sales were up because people paid less taxes

Fact 2:
Sales were up to pay for those manditory school supplies

Why do you repeatedly refuse to answer yes or no questions?

What are you afraid of?

Was the poll I cited in the other thread valid, or not???

Yes

or

No

Let's not confuse her you've been waiting on an answer so I can wait on mine

It's like a tax credit TM, it won't last and spending will slow and in fact it will prolly pull back further for a month or so due to people spending money earlier than they planned. That is the problem with you and Obama, you don't understand lower taxes and lower regulations mixed with consistency produce a long term growth VS a short term tax credit that people only take advantage of then turn around and tighten their budget once that opportunity is gone.

The house majority leader is the highest elected republican in the country.

Lie some more, it outs you for who you really are.

Why didn't you say highest elected republican instead of highest elected official?

By the way, I've been a registered democrat since 1978. But of course you'll handwave that fact away by saying I'm just a random internet poster.

Forum List

Back