consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

No No No , your other tactic guys.

Not the personal insults for facts you can not defeat.

The other one , You know where you place party over country and manufacture some crisis that throws gas on a fire that is about to smolder out.

Like the debt ceiling manufactued crisis.

You know where you ruin the hopes of millions of Americans and cause job losses.

Hahaha cant let a good crisis go to waste is from your hero and he cant even get that to work.
I seem to remember it was your hero and team stating all the negative publicity if it was not passed and if not passed we would be down graded ... well

He is a failure face it

Wholey shit they better get with the canceling of Christmas pronto.

They do own jesus and Im sure he wouldnt mind taking a birthday off this year just for them.

The Cheerleader (Cheatleader) from Hell! :lol:

Creating self fulfilling prophesies Ms. Grinch? ;)

I asked TM why she hates the Middle class and poor people and she does not even respond to defend herself because she hates them so much... Arrogance!

I dont have a hero

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G17eL8z9Mo4]Barney - 'Everyone is Special' song for babies & toddlers - YouTube[/ame]
Barney - 'Everyone is Special' song for babies & toddlers

Yeah Right. ;)

Oh good does that mean you will stop the antics to ruin the recovery?

That would be great.

You are in Trouble! Wait... Let me get help. Help!....

Defibrillation is a common treatment for life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias, ventricular fibrillation and pulseless ventricular tachycardia. Defibrillation consists of delivering a therapeutic dose of electrical energy to the affected heart with a device called a defibrillator. This depolarizes a critical mass of the heart muscle, terminates the arrhythmia, and allows normal sinus rhythm to be reestablished by the body's natural pacemaker, in the sinoatrial node of the heart. Defibrillators can be external, transvenous, or implanted, depending on the type of device used or needed. Some external units, known as automated external defibrillators (AEDs), automate the diagnosis of treatable rhythms, meaning that lay responders or bystanders are able to use them successfully with little, or in some cases no training at all.

Defibrillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone stand clear!

Fuck her.... lets live up to their claims for once and "let her die" :lol:

Actions speak louder than words

You said anyone that denies a poll because they don't agree with the contents is an idiot.

Post 19 in the other thread shows a poll where Obama is at 39% approval.

I asked if you agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19.

You continually refuse to answer.

Why is that?

Do you, or do you not, agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19, showing Obama at 39% approval?

Oh come on, you can do better than just repeteing lasst months bad numbers.

You know like the dbt ceiling thing.

Where you make up out of NOTHING a crisis that distroys any progress the country was making towards jobs and where you ruin peoples lives for poltical gain.

I guess you figured out it harmed your party too huh?

Hense the republican appproval numbers on recent polls

You said anyone that denies a poll because they don't agree with the contents is an idiot.

Why is that?

Do you, or do you not, agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19, showing Obama at 39% approval?

Where you make up out of NOTHING a crisis that distroys any progress the country was making towards jobs and where you ruin peoples lives for poltical gain.

Why is that?

Im lazy...help me out here....who conducted the poll and did they list the deographics of who was polled?

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Your own leader says you wanted chaos in the American economy.

Why is that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/185409-poll-on-congress-approval-2.html#post4150138

you were answered in post 24.

Stop spaming threads with your lies

Forum List

Back