consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

Consumers

The preliminary sentiment reading for September increased to 57.8 from 55.7 in August. The August reading was the lowest level since November 2008 with Washington’s protracted debt-ceiling negotiations taking a toll on consumers.

“The mood of Americans remains dark so far this month, but not as dark as in August. Not that they can be blamed. Their country lost its triple A status (although it was one major ratings agency, not all), recession fears continue to reverberate, house prices aren’t improving, and neither are job prospects,” wrote Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, in a research note.

the facts

More diversion and more refusual to face the fact that Your highest elected official SAID it was a poltical move approved by MANY republicans to harm the American people and our economy.

Your party is in very low approval ratings for good reasons.

You place party over country and announce it publically

More diversion and more refusal to answer the question that Conservative asked you.

I'll make it simpler for you.

Do you agree with the validity of the poll he posted? Yes or No will do.

Oh come on, you can do better than just repeteing lasst months bad numbers.

You know like the dbt ceiling thing.

Where you make up out of NOTHING a crisis that distroys any progress the country was making towards jobs and where you ruin peoples lives for poltical gain.

I guess you figured out it harmed your party too huh?

Hense the republican appproval numbers on recent polls

You said anyone that denies a poll because they don't agree with the contents is an idiot.

Post 19 in the other thread shows a poll where Obama is at 39% approval.

I asked if you agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19.

You continually refuse to answer.

Why is that?

Do you, or do you not, agree with the validity of the poll cited in post 19, showing Obama at 39% approval?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/185409-poll-on-congress-approval-2.html#post4150138

you were answered in post 24.

Stop spaming threads with your lies

quit lying and spaming this thread.

when my son was 22 he had a major spending problem. He maxed out his cards and he was unable to pay his bills.
As a father, I was presented with the dilemma...do I bail him out or do I force him to start budgeting himself...

So I sat down with him and discussed the ramifications of his problem. I asked him to prepare a budget that would allow him to meet his fiancnail demands and he must stick with it.

He prepared the budget and complained to me that his budget left him nothing for the fun stuff....and I told him he has a choice, follow the budget or I will allow him to default on his debt and he can deal with it on his own.

He has since lived within his budget...AND LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKE.

I liked Boehners approach.

Funny how the left has their panites in a knot over fiscal responsibility.

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Your own leader says you wanted chaos in the American economy.

I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works.

What a bunch of fucking liars your puppet masters are.

Follow the link and there is TAPE of him saying it

post 24 did not answer the question.

Guess you assumed none of us would check.

I did.

You lied.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fllow the link and there is TAPE of him saying it

Why did Boehner say that many republicans wanted Chaos for political reasons during the debt ceiling debate?

Consumers

The preliminary sentiment reading for September increased to 57.8 from 55.7 in August. The August reading was the lowest level since November 2008 with Washington’s protracted debt-ceiling negotiations taking a toll on consumers.

“The mood of Americans remains dark so far this month, but not as dark as in August. Not that they can be blamed. Their country lost its triple A status (although it was one major ratings agency, not all), recession fears continue to reverberate, house prices aren’t improving, and neither are job prospects,” wrote Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, in a research note.

What will your next chaos plan include?

Consumers

You read this as consumer confidence rising? I read it as having hit an all time low and gone from suicidal to acute depression. I don't see anything on the news, around me or even in the article you cite here, that indicates people are actually feeling "good" about the economy.

go to the thread in question.

This is a different thread and you have broken the rules of spaming a thread.

Facts are OK to post in more than one thread.

Stop spaminmg this thread with your lies from another thread

Forum List

Back