consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

the recession ended.

the stimulus was not big enough and had too many tax cuts (because the repoublicans insisted) and not enough stimulus.

The CBO and most ecnomists agreed it worked.

IT WAS NOT BIG ENOUGH!

Now we need more stimulus and a whole fuck load less of you anti Americans who revel in ANY evidence of a recovery being trashed.

When that doesnt work you create a mess out of whole cloth like the debt ceiling crisis.

Time for you to do it again OR just maybe you will actually help the country instead of working to harm it for your political partys sake.
I am glad they keep you locked up in that padded room, because delusional people should never be allowed out in puyblic alone. However, they should also restricted your internet time.

When things were starting to look better in the eary parts of this year you snuffed out the recovery with a debt ceiling stunt.

What will you do this time?

fuck off

It would be great if you did.

I dont think it would have the result of ruining the economy again though.

I think canceling christmas is much more likely the next tactic your party will use

Oh so the stimulus worked.

No, it didn't dummy. Keynesian theory holds that infusion of stimulus cash will stimulate the economy and alter the business cycle. That failed to happen, there were zero turns to the deficit spending, the multiplier effect was zero. From taxpayers hands into the maw of the government unions and Goldman Sachs, no recovery at all.

The stimulus was a 100% failure, not even a hint of effectiveness.

Thanks for admitting the truth for once

You are a moron, seriously stupid.

Lfskda ioerghio; hunera olkjngfda fdalkmn l;kjfdiolki l;,sdva';. Lkmfvmlki fdalkmg l;gfdlkag gkadgflkj mldfgu gvioelg lksd,fs ;daflkgag l;dafgjiog ealrjgm rgoprgka ag;gaopk ogo;kgaopkerga rgdkga adol;rgakm ;flal;gko ;dafl;k,m lgf;dalkgae lf;sdagk.

I have decided to start answering your posts TM by simply slamming on my keyboard because it is far closer to your level of intelligence and posting style than actually articulating any real thoughts.

Last edited:
Will you give the American people any notice of when you will cancel Christmas?

Do we get Christmas canceled Cards in the mail?

And there it is folks... TM wants more stimulus so people can spend money during Christmas so the economy looks like it's moving when in fact it's not... Just like the last Stimulus, when the money is gone it's "Oh no a Depression is on its way." meaning it "fixed" nothing and "floated" everything.

I hope the jobs bill never gets passed and UE starts tickling up where it should be just before elections so Obama’s real economy can destroy him. We need the correction and the best way is for Government to just STFU and take a giant step back. If Obama ended Obamacare and the wars then went on Vacation for a year the economy would get better and Obama could win the 2012 election.

Thing is Obama is too smart for that, he would rather give a speech telling Republicans “some of you said you will never vote for higher taxes in your life,” then say, if they don’t vote for his stimulus “jobs bill” that they would be voting for tax increases because payroll taxes would return to what they were before… Then Obama says the bill adds taxes on the rich so they can pay their fair share….. Possibly the stupidest President in the history of the country.

Lfskda ioerghio; hunera olkjngfda fdalkmn l;kjfdiolki l;,sdva';. Lkmfvmlki fdalkmg l;gfdlkag gkadgflkj mldfgu gvioelg lksd,fs ;daflkgag l;dafgjiog ealrjgm rgoprgka ag;gaopk ogo;kgaopkerga rgdkga adol;rgakm ;flal;gko ;dafl;k,m lgf;dalkgae lf;sdagk.

I have decided to start answering your posts TM by simply slamming on my keyboard because it is far closer to your level of intelligence and posting style than actually articulating any real thoughts.

LOL~

nice.

even the man on th street

Correct.

what bills have u created?

You say some pretty stupid stuff... Please stop.

Anyone can create a bill for anything. You can take it to your congress person or even the president and they can adopt that bill if they like. Anyone can do it, just because most (including myself) don't does not mean we can't or that people haven't. In fact most bills are written by people that are not elected offices these days. We call them lobbyists.

I know you guys wont tell us what you next Economy killing move will be.

you want to surprize us so the efffect will be more harmful.

I was just guessing about the canceling christams thing.

I know what ever it is you will pull will have the effect of ruining christmas for as many Americans as possible.

Anyone can create a bill for anything. You can take it to your congress person or even the president and they can adopt that bill if they like. Anyone can do it, just because most (including myself) don't does not mean we can't or that people haven't. In fact most bills are written by people that are not elected offices these days. We call them lobbyists.

so u are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Don't get pissy at me cause you fail to adapt to the ability to be part of your govt. , and not just sit around and piss and moan.
As afr as saying stupid stuff, you are no genius urself.

I know you guys wont tell us what you next Economy killing move will be.

you want to surprize us so the efffect will be more harmful.

I was just guessing about the canceling christams thing.

I know what ever it is you will pull will have the effect of ruining christmas for as many Americans as possible.

This is when you know TM lost, she starts drooling on herself.

Yes TM, we want to cancel Christmas…

Do you even hear yourself, really because I doubt you talk to people in RL like you do people on the internet where your face is hidden. Next time you’re with a group of people just try and say “The right will destroy Obama’s recovery by canceling Christmas.” Just give it a shot and see if anyone takes you seriously or they either ignore you or laff thinking you’re saying ridiculous things as a joke… We don’t laff as if it’s a joke here on USMB because we know you actually believe what you say, we however do laff at you, not with you.

so with that post the consumer cofidence numbers I provided you reversed and you get your wish of a worse economy?

Dear Santa Claus,

As you can see, TNM is advocating cancellation of your special day. I think you should bring her a small lump of coal this Christmas. I also think you should give her dog a new home.

Thanks,
RitH

p.s. Could you also report her to #AttackWatch?

Will you give the American people any notice of when you will cancel Christmas?

Do we get Christmas canceled Cards in the mail?

so u are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Don't get pissy at me cause you fail to adapt to the ability to be part of your govt. , and not just sit around and piss and moan.
As afr as saying stupid stuff, you are no genius urself.

And what the fuck are you talking about? We vote to elect people that represent us... It's their job to pass things like a budget meaning they get paid money to spend their time doing such a thing while on top of that they get extra money to get help doing such things... I don't get paid to do that meaning I'd have to stop my actual job that pays the bills to write a budget...

Please stop playing devil’s advocate in almost every post you ever make and grow a pair of balls and take a stance on an issue.

How do you people sleep at night hoping for further harm to our economy?

Forum List

Back