consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

You see abosolutely nothing wrong with causing our downgrade by S&P for poltical purposes?

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Now go listen to the tape and tell me what the questioner asks him to promt this answer?

well...I listened to it.

He explained that some republicans wanted to push to the dealine in an effort to allow the chaos created by getting to the deadline help them get what they think is best for the country and he said he did not agree with that strategy.

I see absolutely nothing wrong here.

You are stuck on the word chaos...you read the title of the tape and you made your own assumptions.

They were talking about "chaos in congress"...and using that to get what they thought was best for the country.

No issue whatsoever.....political strategizing is par for the course in congress.

They are not talking about chaos in congress and you know it.

They are talking about default.

You see abosolutely nothing wrong with causing our downgrade by S&P for poltical purposes?

Political purposes?

Where did you get that?

Unlike you, I do not see my congress doing things just for political purposes.
Some of the things they do becuase they truly believe it is in the best interest of the country.

I personally believed balancing our budget was priority and we would survive a downgrade...and obviously many republicans did as well.

And guess what? Not only dont we have a balanced budget but we were downgraded anyway.

And guess what again?

We survived it.

So it seems maybe those evil bad party only republicans were right. Balance the budegt, suffer the downgrade, rebuild.

Instead, no balanced budget, suffer the downgrade, and still floundering around no closer than we were before august 2nd.

Now go listen to the tape and tell me what the questioner asks him to promt this answer?

well...I listened to it.

He explained that some republicans wanted to push to the dealine in an effort to allow the chaos created by getting to the deadline help them get what they think is best for the country and he said he did not agree with that strategy.

I see absolutely nothing wrong here.

You are stuck on the word chaos...you read the title of the tape and you made your own assumptions.

They were talking about "chaos in congress"...and using that to get what they thought was best for the country.

No issue whatsoever.....political strategizing is par for the course in congress.

They are not talking about chaos in congress and you know it.

They are talking about default.

yep....something you want to believe so that must be it.

No. We see something wrong with our being downgraded for any purpose. Which is exactly why we were trying to fight you freaking Democrats from making the problem WORSE. We were trying to STOP the spending. We were trying to cut back the government.

The real question is why do you think it's alright for a downgrading for political purposes? Because clearly if you didn't want the downgrading, you would be supporting measures that cut the government and paid back our debt instead of digging the hole deeper to buy votes with public money.

Instead, no balanced budget, suffer the downgrade, and still floundering around no closer than we were before august 2nd.

And TM refuses to stop supporting her party in order to fix the damn problem. She's doing exactly what she accuses others of.

Boehner himself is on tapoe saying many of the republicans in the house want to create chaos in our country to get what they want poltically.

Your own highest elected official says you put party over country.

And Hoffa himself was on camera saying "Let's take them son's a bitches out"
If fox can munipulate what he said to make it sound like he was wanting to do harm to people don't think your source can't do the same thing you stupid bitch.

Boehner himself is on tapoe saying many of the republicans in the house want to create chaos in our country to get what they want poltically.

gotta quote on that? A real qoute from Obam himself?

And Hoffa himself was on camera saying "Let's take them son's a bitches out"
Is he paying?

If fox can munipulate what he said to make it sound like he was wanting to do harm to people don't think your source can't do the same thing you stupid bitch.

now who's being malicious?

gotta quote on that? A real qoute from Obam himself?

Is he paying?

now who's being malicious?

What in the fuck are you talking about nice chop and fucking up a reply I made

Consumers

The preliminary sentiment reading for September increased to 57.8 from 55.7 in August. The August reading was the lowest level since November 2008 with Washington’s protracted debt-ceiling negotiations taking a toll on consumers.

“The mood of Americans remains dark so far this month, but not as dark as in August. Not that they can be blamed. Their country lost its triple A status (although it was one major ratings agency, not all), recession fears continue to reverberate, house prices aren’t improving, and neither are job prospects,” wrote Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, in a research note.

You read this as consumer confidence rising? I read it as having hit an all time low and gone from suicidal to acute depression. I don't see anything on the news, around me or even in the article you cite here, that indicates people are actually feeling "good" about the economy.

Yep. Thats how she reads it.

I'm a consumer and I don't feel confident at all.

I'm holding onto my money and I sure ain't worried about Christmas.

Forum List

Back