consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

God Forbid the economy improve under Obama. That would blow the GOP campaign strategy. As long as they can block any efforts to stimulate the economy, their plans will be safe...

GOP Platorm for 2012 is "Party before Country!" :clap2:

Alright, if you think that's the GOP attitude, why did the House pass a bill last night designed to remove constraints of government from the private sector and create jobs?

That's not exactly something someone trying to keep this nation in shambles for political purposes would do.

Boehner himself is on tapoe saying many of the republicans in the house want to create chaos in our country to get what they want poltically.

Your own highest elected official says you put party over country.

And you were in a drug induced euphoria throughout the Bush years? Who are you kidding?

God Forbid the economy improve under Obama. That would blow the GOP campaign strategy. As long as they can block any efforts to stimulate the economy, their plans will be safe...

GOP Platorm for 2012 is "Party before Country!" :clap2:

As opposed to Nationalization of Industry over Country? I choose Liberty. It's not about Party first.

Well, that's damn strange.

I always thought President Obama was my highest elected official.

When did Speaker of the House become more important than the Presidency? :dunno:

What's really funny is that isn't even close to what he said. If you watch the video, it's clear that the subject is a balanced budget amendment, the Boehner CLEARLY says he opposes using the chaos Obama created to push it, though some Republicans are saying that the Obama chaos is the perfect opportunity to push the BBA.

Think Progress is lying through their fucking teeth, as they usually do, because they know that most of their followers are stupid as fucking stumps, like Truthinessmatters is.

Your party memebers say your party places party gains over country gains.

To you that doesnt matter?

why?

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

why?

Because we dont put party over Country. If we did, we wouldn't be trying to fix this nation even when Obama was President.

"a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House"

Lying about what your own leader says about alot of republicans in office is not going to make it go away

why?

becuase unlike you we do not take a certain sentance and apply it to only one of a variety of meanings it may have. We review the context of what was being said and apply the meaning of the sentence to the overall point being made.

Such was the reason many of us realized the Hoffa line was not as big a deal as some tried to make it out to be.

It is known as not spinning the truth.

Something you have no idea about.

Although you seem to be able to do it when someone on the right spins something someone on the left syas.

So that being said...you DO know about spin.

Therefore, you are just being your typical asshole self in this thread.

"a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House"

Lying about what your own leader says about alot of republicans in office is not going to make it go away

Whom do the true Anarchists prefer to infiltrate TM, the DNC or the RNC?
Which Party is closer to Anarchy?

First off retard (sorry synthaholic for using your proper name), it's "August 2nd," okay stupid?

Now he clearly states if they went past August 2nd, which is the default date, that some believe it would force Obama and the senate to accept the BBA - then, you piece of shit, he says it is a BAD move.

So quite fucking lying, you skanky hack. Yeah, I realize that Think Progress is lying - that's what they do, they're a hate site spreading demagoguery - but here, we are not. So quite your fucking lying, you stupid mook.

Im not talking about him saying its a bad move.

He says A LOT of republicans think it is a good idea.

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Now go listen to the tape and tell me what the questioner asks him to promt this answer?

Now go listen to the tape and tell me what the questioner asks him to promt this answer?

well...I listened to it.

He explained that some republicans wanted to push to the dealine in an effort to allow the chaos created by getting to the deadline help them get what they think is best for the country and he said he did not agree with that strategy.

I see absolutely nothing wrong here.

You are stuck on the word chaos...you read the title of the tape and you made your own assumptions.

They were talking about "chaos in congress"...and using that to get what they thought was best for the country.

No issue whatsoever.....political strategizing is par for the course in congress.

Forum List

Back