Constitutional Scholar And Instructor: "Natural Born Citizen" Means Born Of Citizen Parents (Plural)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a great truthful article that the masses need to read. Also the video's of another constitutional scholar I have provided below proves that the United States Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1, has been subverted.

Reality: Constitutional Scholar And Instructor: "Natural Born Citizen" Means Born Of Citizen Parents - Birther Report

Natural Born Citizen Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8&sn...

Natural Born Citizen Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ&sn...

I'm pretty sure that Youtube posters do not qualify as Constitutional scholars.

So Ted Cruz is legally able to run for Prez.

• Banned

Hey Grandma, this Constitutional Scholar is not a youtube poster. His name is Herb Titus. What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law compared to his?

Dr. Herb Titus taught constitutional law and common law for nearly 30 years at five different American Bar Association approved law schools. Prior to his academic career, he served as a Trial Attorney and a Special Assistant United States Attorney with the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. and Kansas City, Missouri.

Mr. Titus holds the J.D. degree (cum laude) from Harvard and the B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of Oregon from which he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He is an active member of the bar of Virginia and an inactive member of the bar of Oregon. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the United States Court of Claims, and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth, District of Columbia and Federal Circuits. His constitutional practice has taken him into federal district courts in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia and the state courts of Idaho, Texas and North Dakota.

• Banned
What a great truthful article that the masses need to read. Also the video's of another constitutional scholar I have provided below proves that the United States Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1, has been subverted.

Reality: Constitutional Scholar And Instructor: "Natural Born Citizen" Means Born Of Citizen Parents - Birther Report

And by 'constitutional scholar, you mean a former North Florida Prosecutor with a generic law degree who makes youtube videos.

My favorite part of your linked page was this:

She then provided a history of what she described as Marxist “programming” creeping into American schools beginning in the early 1830s.
Read more at Reality: Constitutional Scholar And Instructor: "Natural Born Citizen" Means Born Of Citizen Parents - Birther Report

Yeah, Marx was born in 1818. He was 14 years old in the early 1830s, in highschool. He didn't even begin working out Marxism until the mid 1840s. Making the 'programming of Marxism beginning in the 1830s' quite impossible with out a delorian or a blue police box.

So much for your 'constitutional scholar'.

Hey Grandma, this Constitutional Scholar is not a youtube poster. His name is Herb Titus. What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law compared to his?

Dr. Herb Titus taught constitutional law and common law for nearly 30 years at five different American Bar Association approved law schools. Prior to his academic career, he served as a Trial Attorney and a Special Assistant United States Attorney with the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. and Kansas City, Missouri.

Mr. Titus holds the J.D. degree (cum laude) from Harvard and the B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of Oregon from which he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He is an active member of the bar of Virginia and an inactive member of the bar of Oregon. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the United States Court of Claims, and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth, District of Columbia and Federal Circuits. His constitutional practice has taken him into federal district courts in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia and the state courts of Idaho, Texas and North Dakota.

And Mr. Titus doesn't explain the basis of his belief. He simply states it. He also laughably cites Vattell's 'Law of Nations', which didn't include the word 'natural born' until about a decade after the constitution was written. In our universe cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by 10 years.

And of course, can't explain the Naturalization Act of 1790 where those born to US parents abroad were extended citizenship and 'shall be considered as natural born citizens'.

If two US parents was the sole basis of natural born citizenship, as Titus argues.......why did the Founders need to extend citizenship to children born to two US citizens abroad in 1790 at all? And why were they only 'considered as ' natural born citizens?

And of course, British Common Law, the basis of the founder's understanding of the term 'natural born' was based on place of birth. Even to the parents of 2 aliens. If they were born in the US, they were natural born. So found the USSC in Wong Kim Ark.

The nation is filled with constitutional scholars who have the same level of "expertise" found in the one in the White House, who refuses to release any records to back up his claim.

The nation is filled with constitutional scholars who have the same level of "expertise" found in the one in the White House, who refuses to release any records to back up his claim.

It depends on which 'claim' you're referring to. If its his 'claim' to have been born in Hawaii, his place of birth has been affirmed more thoroughly than any president in US history. With plenty of records released.

If you're talking about his school records or shoe size......that's none of your business.

It depends on which 'claim' you're referring to.

Read the thread and you'll know.

If you're talking about his school records......that's none of your business.

I am, and it is.

Do you consider him king, or employee?

Or you can read his Certificate of Live Birth and you'll know.

Do you consider him king, or employee?

I consider him a man who has met every requirement of his job. And none of them require that he turn over his school records to you.

If you'd like to imagine a non-existent requirement, feel free. But your imagination doesn't obligate anyone to do anything. Or entitle you to his school records, or any other personal record.

Then why are they referred to as "anchor babies?"

What is it with you people and your extreme lack of reading comprehension?

I consider him a man who has met every requirement of his job.

I consider him an idealistic nuevo-Communist prick who is lucky enough to have a pocketed media, mindless sycophants and a distinct lack of effective opposition.

And none of them require that he turn over his school records to you.

No one has ever worked for me without being fully vetted by me. If they chose to limit pertinent information, I hired someone else.

What is it with you people and your extreme lack of reading comprehension?

What is with your ilk and empty argument by insinuation?

I consider him an idealistic nuevo-Communist prick who is lucky enough to have a pocketed media, mindless sycophants and a distinct lack of effective opposition.

And yet regardless of your beliefs.....he still doesn't have to hand over his school records or any other personal document to you.

His actual job requirements are gloriously autonomous of your beliefs. See how that works?

No one has ever worked for me without being fully vetted by me. If they chose to limit pertinent information, I hired someone else.

The president wasn't 'hired' by you. He was 'hired' by us. And his job requirements are laid out in the constitution. I just checked. Satisfying your imagination isn't one of those requirements.

Your desire and imagination doesn't actually create any obligation for anyone to do anything.

He was 'hired' by us.

Most of you are definitive sheep.

There is no evidence that he is a scholar of anything, other than hearsay. His academic life may well have been nothing more than a series of affirmative action appointments.

He was 'hired' by us.

Or we simply disagree with you. But if pouting because your ilk couldn't convince a majority of the electorate to vote for their candidate makes you feel better, enjoy. I'm sure insulting the very people you couldn't convince is going to be shockingly persuasive.

There is no evidence that he is a scholar of anything, other than hearsay. His academic life may well have been nothing more than a series of affirmative action appointments.

'May well'? Is that your way of telling us you can't back anything you've just said with the slightest evidence?

Or is baseless speculation backed by nothing what passes for an argument in your circles?

He was 'hired' by us.

Or we simply disagree with you. But if pouting because your ilk couldn't convince a majority of the electorate to vote for their candidate makes you feel better, enjoy. I'm sure insulting the very people you couldn't convince is going to be shockingly persuasive.

Sheep are not persuadable, so really, I don't care whether it is or is not.

'May well'? Is that your way of telling us you can't back anything you've just said with the slightest evidence?

No more than he, or you, can back up any claims of scholarship on his part.

Forum List

Back