3 definitions of natural born citizen

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Natural born as described by de vattel
One parent
No parent

These Supreme Court will not address the subject should we take natural born citizen out of Article 2

The Obama story isn't over there are two critical elements moving in 2 the historical perspective

Number one is his original birth certificate still maintained in a special Vault with two locks someone in the Hawaii Department of Health Building..

Number two

Obama's DNA was he truthful about it

because scientifically, it will either lead him back to Africa or Malaysia
I'm betting on the latter

he was truthful about his mother's roots, she was a natural born citizen..

The Fourteenth Amendment simply does not cover the eligibility of president or vice president of the United States Wong Kim Ark is a faulty argument

I don't know if anyone has done a golden state

Geneology on Obama..

Last edited:
One parent
No parent

These Supreme Court will not address the subject should we take natural born citizen out of Article 2

The Obama story isn't over there are two critical elements moving in 2 the historical perspective

Number one is his original birth certificate still maintained in a special Vault with two locks someone in the Hawaii Department of Health Building..

Number two

The Fourteenth Amendment simply does not cover the eligibility of president or vice president of the United States Wong Kim Ark is a fault argument

Geneology on Obama..

There are several self sustaining media sites online that invested the money and time to find out for sure about Obozo. And they posted it on their news sites.

Apparently Obozo's momma was a slave to his father, who was a rich farmer that had servants. Obozo was born on the other side of the world, and has no ties to being a US Citizen. Obozo's faith is Muslim, as that is how he was raised and taught. As he is, and always has been Muslim, Michelle Obozo told him if he was going to run for President, he would not win unless he lied about it.........so he did.

Lots of other stuff too. Do some indepth research, it will turn your stomach how the DementocRats have been doing this kind of shit since 1993.

One parent
No parent

Number two

The Fourteenth Amendment simply does not cover the eligibility of president or vice president of the United States Wong Kim Ark is a faulty argument

Geneology on Obama..

Since he was born from an American mother he is an American

I want to see his college admissions info more than anything

One more...

58613.jpg

One parent
No parent

This problem could be solved by an Anschluss with Kenya and Malaysia. It worked for for Hitler.

How are they sealed if Trump got his B.C.?
Donald Trump never got his BC

He did provoke a most controversial press conference April 27th 2011

At this point I'm not even sure Trump realizes his genius in doing that...

A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who are citizens of USA.

Obama's father was never a citizen of the USA.

Even Obama himself admitted in his book, Dreams From my Father, that he was born a British subject.

Of course, none of the leftists here actually read books, so they have no fucking clue. They have no in-depth knowledge of any subject whatsoever.

They're all morons. Every single one of them.

Last edited:
There are several self sustaining media sites online that invested the money and time to find out for sure about Obozo. And they posted it on their news sites.

Apparently Obozo's momma was a slave to his father, who was a rich farmer that had servants. Obozo was born on the other side of the world, and has no ties to being a US Citizen. Obozo's faith is Muslim, as that is how he was raised and taught. As he is, and always has been Muslim, Michelle Obozo told him if he was going to run for President, he would not win unless he lied about it.........so he did.

Lots of other stuff too. Do some indepth research, it will turn your stomach how the DementocRats have been doing this kind of shit since 1993.
All of this remains...

Forum List

Back