3 definitions of natural born citizen

Yep. Read the statute.
Why are there two kinds of citizenship ?

Why is there a grandfather clause it Article 2 ?

I think we've had this conversation before your writing style is hauntingly familiar...

Natural Born and Naturalized.
What's the difference with respect to eligibility for vice president and president

There must be some settled law or precedent you could point me to
to give your
claim some credibility.

Last edited:
At the time of this constitution.
From 8th grade.

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

A lot of people think that it's
pick one or two from column A & B like chinese food ...

Why are you calling me a dumbass ?

Who are you Bud Abbot ?
There is no grandfather clause in that portion of the Constitution. You keep getting shit wrong. That is why you are a dumbass.

As previously posted, there is no grandfather clause in Article 2.
Exemption.. people call it grandfathering.

At time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.

no one talks about or ask questions why would they put that in the Constitution

At time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.
That's not grandfathering. Grandfathering was if your grandfather was a citizen then you would be a citizen,

Ever wonder why Alexander Hamilton was never a President or Vice President? He was not a natural born citizen!

Aaron Burr killing him in a duel might have limited his potential otherwise.

That's not grandfathering. Grandfathering was if your grandfather was a citizen then you would be a citizen,

Ever wonder why Alexander Hamilton was never a President or Vice President? He was not a natural born citizen!

Aaron Burr killing him in a duel might have limited his potential otherwise.
This is more substantive.

But you're definition is pretty good too

Last edited:
Clarence reads the same statute. It's not tricky. You aren't very intelligent.

Thomas said they were avoiding the subject.

Might have said evading...

This is more substantive.

But you're definition is pretty good too

Nothing new in either of those sources to me. I am glad you took the time to read them. Bravo!

Great source! [/sarcasm] Would the number of people who subscribe at least be large enough for a football team?
As opposed to an enormous world class outfit like CNN Plus
would the number of people who subscribe at least be large enough for a football team..

Snopes is on it too big guy...

Thanks for giving me a heads-up on when you're sarcastic
you're pretty hard to read pokerface.

Whoops...

Last edited:
As opposed to an enormous world class outfit like CNN Plus
would the number of people who subscribe at least be large enough for a football team..

Snopes is on it too big guy...

Thanks for giving me a heads-up on when you're sarcastic
you're pretty hard to read pokerface.

Whoops...

You know how wake Lady Gaga up in the morning?

Pokerface!

Natural born as described by de vattel
One parent
No parent

These Supreme Court will not address the subject should we take natural born citizen out of Article 2

The Obama story isn't over there are two critical elements moving in 2 the historical perspective

Number one is his original birth certificate still maintained in a special Vault with two locks someone in the Hawaii Department of Health Building..

Number two

Obama's DNA was he truthful about it

because scientifically, it will either lead him back to Africa or Malaysia
I'm betting on the latter

he was truthful about his mother's roots, she was a natural born citizen..

The Fourteenth Amendment simply does not cover the eligibility of president or vice president of the United States Wong Kim Ark is a faulty argument

I don't know if anyone has done a golden state

Geneology on Obama..

My God you're so stupid. There's only two kinds of US citizenship.. natural born and naturalized.

Forum List

Back