Constitution-Wielding Protesters Ejected From Trump Rally

CNN reported that Trump’s rally was interrupted at least five other times by protesters, some of whom accused the presidential nominee of racism. Approximately 1,800 people filled the venue.
Okay. There's your problem. Five OTHER times protesters interrupted Trump. The Constitution-holding protesters didn't say anything. I was wrong, too, saying we weren't impolite to him. Some were; it just wasn't the Constitution holding protesters.
lol how did you come up with it was diff3erent protestors?

GEEEZZZUSSS. It's bad enough that TN can't read, but neither can Intolerant.
Key word is OTHER. As in "as opposed to the interruption by the Constitution holders." If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

Key word is OTHER. As in "as opposed to the interruption by the Constitution holders." If you can't understand that, I can't help you.
You can tell you are old. You are delusional as hell. Learn to read grammy. That in NO WAY implies it was different groups of protestors. Good gawd almighty

You can tell you are old. You are delusional as hell. Learn to read grammy. That in NO WAY implies it was different groups of protestors. Good gawd almighty
I'm getting Pogo.

I'm getting Pogo.
you are going to get a fallacious man to help you out with your fallacious interpretation? lol

They were interrupting his speeches calling him racist and shit. Did you even bother reading that link from that hack website?
The ACLU talking about Constitutional principles? LOL give me a break

The ACLU fights for our freedoms more than any other group.
^This is what a DUPE looks like.

You guys are idiots . Who else fights for your rights ? The NRA , but that's only the 2nd amendment . The ACLU and naacp take the forefront for most of our personal rights .

To consider them as anti american is laughable . Don't believe the hype .

They were interrupting his speeches calling him racist and shit. Did you even bother reading that link from that hack website?

They didn't say a word. It was a silent protest, soon to be banned under the Fourth Reich.

Wrong. The ACLU is a racist hate group, jackass.

the ACLU represents all kinds of groups because they believe in protecting our rights . Which means defending unsavory types sometime .

^This is what a DUPE looks like.

You guys are idiots . Who else fights for your rights ? The NRA , but that's only the 2nd amendment . The ACLU and naacp take the forefront for most of our personal rights .

To consider them as anti american is laughable . Don't believe the hype .
ACLU is against the NRA and the NAACP only cares about black people.

Worshipping the ACLU is just as stupid as worshipping the ADL or the SPLC.

Forum List

Back