Constitution-Wielding Protesters Ejected From Trump Rally

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. All that sacrifice - and for what? The Republican Party is now throwing people out of a political rally for simply holding up a copy of the U.S. Constitution. Can you even wrap your head around something so insane? The very thing that the political rally should be about - and should embrace - is so "offensive" to Donald Trump and his people that it's causing them to throw people out of the political rally. Disgraceful.

They were interrupting his speeches calling him racist and shit. Did you even bother reading that link from that hack website?
The ACLU talking about Constitutional principles? LOL give me a break

Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. All that sacrifice - and for what? The Republican Party is now throwing people out of a political rally for simply holding up a copy of the U.S. Constitution.
And of course you are simply lying.

They were booted for being idiots, jackass.

Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. All that sacrifice - and for what? The Republican Party is now throwing people out of a political rally for simply holding up a copy of the U.S. Constitution. Can you even wrap your head around something so insane? The very thing that the political rally should be about - and should embrace - is so "offensive" to Donald Trump and his people that it's causing them to throw people out of the political rally. Disgraceful.

They were disruptive and were ejected. If they can't behave, too bad.

The same side also wants to burn the Flag.

It is called Heckling. People get thrown out for that.

They were interrupting his speeches calling him racist and shit. Did you even bother reading that link from that hack website?

The ACLU fights for our freedoms more than any other group.

We are pretty danged polite up here in Maine. No interrupting the speaker, no urine thrown outside. Although I suppose if one was standing up in front of you, it would be annoying.

I read it in the Bangor Daily News this a.m. They were standing SILENTLY. Protesters outside were mouthy.

I read it in the Bangor Daily News this a.m. They were standing SILENTLY. Protesters outside were mouthy.
So you are saying the OPs link is bullshit?

Trump is garbage, and look at his supporters in the video, how fucking rude they are.

They should be demanding that those people be allowed to stay, but they are cowards and hypocrites.

Considering they're holding a Constitution, they must not be Democrats~

Our flag is a symbol of the right to burn our flag in protest. (safely)

Focus, TN.
Is that a yes or no? The OP link says they were screaming at him and calling him racist. You say they were standing silently. Which is it?

No, watch the film. They were standing silently holding up copies of the Constitution.

In a week of the Trump Campaign, or rather Trump, shooting himself in the foot, endlessly, this has to be the worst optic possible for the campaign. The Constitution of the United States of America isn't welcome at a Trump Rally.

:popcorn:

Our flag is a symbol of the right to burn our flag in protest. (safely)
You sound like a muzzy nut bag.

Focus, TN.
Is that a yes or no? The OP link says they were screaming at him and calling him racist. You say they were standing silently. Which is it?
I wasn't there, but I'll trust the daily. Like I said, there WAS screaming outside; maybe someone got mixed up?

CNN reported that Trump’s rally was interrupted at least five other times by protesters, some of whom accused the presidential nominee of racism. Approximately 1,800 people filled the venue.
Okay. There's your problem. Five OTHER times protesters interrupted Trump. The Constitution-holding protesters didn't say anything. I was wrong, too, saying we weren't impolite to him. Some were; it just wasn't the Constitution holding protesters.

Forum List

Back