Conspiracy? Rubber Room? Where? Why?

I heard on the national news, talking about two people killed by the weather system that was kicking ass off the northeast yesterday, mentioning one guy killed by a falling tree and a guy in Alabama killed by a lightning strike. Lord knows we had so some hellish lightning with these storms that came through Sunday and again some on Monday, but did not know it was Florence, Alabama in the quad cities area of Northwest Alabama near the Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi borders, just 60-70 miles south of me. The hundres of lightning strike per minute as the storms this weekend came through was amazing to watch and listen to, breifly knocking out power her in the city as well as 15 miles out in the county at my brother-in-law's house, on totally different electric system at the same time.

I heard on the national news, talking about two people killed by the weather system that was kicking ass off the northeast yesterday, mentioning one guy killed by a falling tree and a guy in Alabama killed by a lightning strike. Lord knows we had so some hellish lightning with these storms that came through Sunday and again some on Monday, but did not know it was Florence, Alabama in the quad cities area of Northwest Alabama near the Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi borders, just 60-70 miles south of me. The hundres of lightning strike per minute as the storms this weekend came through was amazing to watch and listen to, breifly knocking out power her in the city as well as 15 miles out in the county at my brother-in-law's house, on totally different electric system at the same time.
It’s all due to AGW due to those pesky Republicans.

It’s all due to AGW due to those pesky Republicans.
I doubt it. Bet you are like I was, back when I worked. I was never in such a big hurry to get out of the plant to walk across open parking lot during an electrical storm. I have seen people struck, the end literally blown out the end of their boot with boot and head still steaming or smoking. It has made me cautious.

I doubt it. Bet you are like I was, back when I worked. I was never in such a big hurry to get out of the plant to walk across open parking lot during an electrical storm. I have seen people struck, the end literally blown out the end of their boot with boot and head still steaming or smoking. It has made me cautious.
My ex girlfriend has a sister who worked as a Park Ranger. The woman got struck by lightning three separate times.

Should play the lottery.

Yeah. I am with the late Scooter. It makes damn little sense to me to elevate the risk of a lightning strike by being outside when there is lightning in the air.

Forum List

Back