Conspiracy? Rubber Room? Where? Why?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Can some one please tell me if anyone has ANY information concerning our Presidentā€™s ears?

DFC48EB1-CEF5-4A9D-B44E-2AEBB89DB3E3.jpeg

Honestly, donā€™t give a shit if the senile old man has a body double. But it would concern me if the folks behind the ā€œthroneā€ are allowing the body double to do Brandonā€™s public (and official) speaking.

Pic on the left is from a while ago. Like..a long time ago. Pic on the right...looks like it was photoshopped, but who would really care about doing that to an ear?
Looks like shadow.

Pic on the left is from a while ago. Like..a long time ago. Pic on the right...looks like it was photoshopped, but who would really care about doing that to an ear?
Looks like shadow.
He has obviously had plastic surgery. The donā€™t see how that would cause a detached earlobe to suddenly become an attached earlobe.

And it doesnā€™t look a thing like a shadow.

He has obviously had plastic surgery. The donā€™t see how that would cause a detached earlobe to suddenly become an attached earlobe.

And it doesnā€™t look a thing like a shadow.
For an earlobe?? :auiqs.jpg:
I mean. What would be the reason?...Did his last dog eat his earlobe with some fava beans and a nice bowl of water?

For an earlobe?? :auiqs.jpg:
I mean. What would be the reason?...Did his last dog eat his earlobe with some fava beans and a nice bowl of water?
What are you? Retarded from birth.

As I already alluded to, one reason could be that the dementia patient we elected to office has a body double.

Try to keep up, jerkoffwithnobrains.

As I already alluded to, one reason could be that the dementia patient we elected to office has a body double.

LOL. Uh...who's retarded?
I mean..really, if this is the best conspiracy theory you have..then your quiver is really out of arrows. :auiqs.jpg:

Body double???..you mean like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?...Terrible movie, but a good, non-direct way of getting a girl in the late '70's-early '80's to um..well..hey, if you weren't alive then, you wouldn't know. :)

Can some one please tell me if anyone has ANY information concerning our Presidentā€™s ears?

View attachment 758293

Honestly, donā€™t give a shit if the senile old man has a body double. But it would concern me if the folks behind the ā€œthroneā€ are allowing the body double to do Brandonā€™s public (and official) speaking.
I thought you were saying Joe had got an ear job or else Kamala gets carried away giving ear.

Or it could be that this is just some made-up garbage from Facebook. Occam's razor is your friend.

LOL. Uh...who's retarded?
You are. Thanks for asking.
I mean..really, if this is the best conspiracy theory you have..then your quiver is really out of arrows. :auiqs.jpg:
Because no President has ever had a body double? Youā€™re a douche.
Body double???..you mean like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?...

No, you flaming retard. Thatā€™s not what a body double means.

Get back on your short bus and lick the windows some more.

Why would they need a body double? Does that make any sense?
Body doubles are usually for security purposes.

But if the Alzheimer Victim in Chief canā€™t stumble out of his bed some days, maybe his handlers choose to put in Brandon(2) to conceal how bad our Presidentā€™s health is.

The why is interesting. But itā€™s those earlobes that give some people a little pause.

Or it could be that this is just some made-up garbage from Facebook. Occam's razor is your friend.
Zzz.

Or, since this observation isnā€™t new and since his earlobes are clearly attached these days whereas they do not appear to have been attached in the past, Occamā€™s razor suggests that youā€™re just stupid.

That is the most likely answer here.

Body doubles are usually for security purposes.

But if the Alzheimer Victim in Chief canā€™t stumble out of his bed some days, maybe his handlers choose to put in Brandon(2) to conceal how bad our Presidentā€™s health is.

The why is interesting. But itā€™s those earlobes that give some people a little pause.
Yeah..Family Guy already did it. Go to 4:13.

Zzz.

Or, since this observation isnā€™t new and since his earlobes are clearly attached these days whereas they do not appear to have been attached in the past, Occamā€™s razor suggests that youā€™re just stupid.

That is the most likely answer here.
Being skeptical of ridiculous looking stuff you find on the internet is hardly ever the stupid choice.

You know who else used to say, ā€œ0k, Whiteā€?

The Scooter, Phil Rizzuto as the Yankees broadcaster when he was paired with Bill White. White had been a superb first baseman.

Bill White later went on to officialdom.

In 1989 White was elected President of the National League to replace Bart Giamatti, who succeeded Peter Ueberroth as Commissioner. White served as NL president until he retired in 1994.

As a sportscaster, I really liked Bill White.

You know who else used to say, ā€œ0k, Whiteā€?

The Scooter, Phil Rizzuto as the Yankees broadcaster when he was paired with Bill White. White had been a superb first baseman.

Bill White later went on to officialdom.

As a sportscaster, I really liked Bill White.
Hmmm. Reminds me of Jack Reacher going by the names of Yankee first basemen. Or, the writer of the Jessie Stone novels, having Jessie nickname his lead cop as Suitcase Simpson. I like baseball, probably more than any other team sport, but people like you and that dead author actually know
baseball for it to occur to you, which is more impressive than just liking the game as a thinking man's game from player to manager.

Forum List

Back