Conservatives waking up to climate change

We'll, so far you haven't offered any proof for anything that you've claimed. Your mantra has been that everybody needs proof but you. A losers pipedream if there ever was one.

All you need to do to prove me wrong is find the exemption that Cheney gave to Halliburton.

You won't.

Nobody's falling for the everyone owes you proof but you're exempt BS.

You're the perfect Dittohead.

Nobody owes me proof for that idiotic claim.

Which is good, because the proof does not exist.

The VP gave a company an exemption from the Clean Water Act?
The ignorance of the way our government works is astonishing, of course the claim comes from a liberal, so the ignorance is understandable.

All you need to do to prove me wrong is find the exemption that Cheney gave to Halliburton.

You won't.

The ignorance of the way our government works is astonishing, of course the claim comes from a liberal, so the ignorance is understandable.

Now we're back to you telling us that you are entitled to the truth that you want. Exactly what Rush's cult told you. Why? Because he thinks that he's entitled to the truth that he wants.

What a load of crap.

Next time try it the old fashion way. Earn it.

Parasite.

Now we're back to you telling us that you are entitled to the truth that you want. Exactly what Rush's cult told you. Why? Because he thinks that he's entitled to the truth that he wants.

What a load of crap.

Parasite.

No proof? LOL!

What a load of crap.

Parasite.

No proof? LOL!

There is no proof of anything that you claim. We both know that. And there's one great reason for that. What you want is merely what you want.

The rest of use choose to live in the real world.

Let's face it. You're just not that smart. And way too lazy to learn. The best you can hope for is someone to lead you but you chose to follow a horse's ass instead of science.

Hang it up and wait. Maybe another savior will come along. Like Glenn Beck for instance.

What a load of crap.

Parasite.

No proof? LOL!

There is no proof of anything that you claim. We both know that. And there's one great reason for that. What you want is merely what you want.

Let's face it. You're just not that smart. And way too lazy to learn. The best you can hope for is someone to lead you but you chose to follow a horse's ass instead of science.

Hang it up and wait. Maybe another savior will come along. Like Glenn Beck for instance.

There is no proof of anything that you claim.

There is no proof Cheney gave anyone an exemption from anything.
But that's just like a liberal, make a ridiculous claim and refuse to provide proof.

That's okay, I'll continue to point and laugh. :lol:

No proof? LOL!

But that's just like a liberal, make a ridiculous claim and refuse to provide proof.

I didn't make any claim jerkwad. You did.

Read much?

Read much?

No, Luddly did, idiot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...king-up-to-climate-change-32.html#post7743357

Read much?

No, Luddly did, idiot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...king-up-to-climate-change-32.html#post7743357

And you did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=7743399

Your claim is that Chaney didn't do that. You offer zero evidence, so it's merely what you wish was true. So that's what you are right about.

Until someone offers evidence the only right position is that it's unknown whether he did or didn't.

Last edited:

Your claim is that Chaney didn't do that. You offer zero evidence, so it's merely what you wish was true. So that's what you are right about.

Until someone offers evidence the only right position is that it's unknown whether he did or didn't.

How can I prove Cheney did nothing?
The person who claimed he did must show proof. He can't. I'm right.

And until someone shows where Cheney did that, I'm right.

The fact that you can't prove something doesn't make it true. It makes it unknown. Simple logic. Irrefutable logic. If you can't figure that out, no wonder you have zero credibility here. Or anywhere.

So if you can't prove you're not a child molester, we can justifiably believe that you are?

I lived there for 40 years, mamooth. I know what the Casper Star Tribune said, and I know people who didn't care for the decisions made to let it burn. The Park Service makes decisions, and that one decided on the advice of environmental thinking of that decade to let it burn and not stop it on purpose.

All the massive firefighting you demanded saved a few historic structures, and that's it. Otherwise, it was pointless, and didn't affect the fire path a bit. Those of a more practical nature don't support spending millions and risking lives on feelgood firefighting.

These things changed the green wealth of the soils, and burning is no longer something that is guaranteed to be restorative.

Yellowstone fires of 1988 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---
The recovery from the fires began almost immediately, with plants such as fireweed appearing in a matter of days after a fire had passed. While surrounding national forests did some replanting and even dispersed grass seed by airplane, the regeneration in Yellowstone was generally so complete that no replanting was even attempted.[25] Though some small plants did not immediately reassume their pre-fire habitats, most did, and the vast majority of plants regrew from existing sprouts which survived the heat from the fires. There was a profusion of wildflowers in burned areas, especially between two and five years after the fires.[26]
---

And the government was in charge back then and contracted people to kill pigeons and buffalo. A rotting corpse does not produce 5 tons a year of fertilizer, and decimation of hundreds of thousands of these creatures took away that restorative ability of the land to regenerate after fires.

---
Contrary to media reports and speculation at the time, the fires killed very few park animals— surveys indicated that only about 345 elk (of an estimated 40,000–50,000), 36 mule deer, 12 moose, 6 black bears, and 9 bison had perished
---

Yes, Yellowstone is still suffering from the poop-deficit caused by that staggering loss.

The fact that you can't prove something doesn't make it true. It makes it unknown. Simple logic. Irrefutable logic. If you can't figure that out, no wonder you have zero credibility here. Or anywhere.

Obama ate kittens and condor eggs for breakfast.
He's going to eat fried human babies for lunch.
And you can't prove I'm wrong. :lol:

And you can't prove that you're right. So based on the available evidence it is unknown.

But, we have evidence of your intellectual limitations. Not certainty yet, but the odds are certainly against you.

Is this your first forray into the world of thinking? A small step for most humans, a giant step for Dittoheads.

And you can't prove that you're right. So based on the available evidence it is unknown.

But, we have evidence of your intellectual limitations. Not certainty yet, but the odds are certainly against you.

Is this your first forray into the world of thinking? A small step for most humans, a giant step for Dittoheads.

So, then we can justifiably believe that you're a child molester?

Your idiocy is exhausting.

The Energy Policy Act of 2005 (Pub.L. 109–58) is a bill passed by the United States Congress on July 29, 2005, and signed into law by President George W. Bush on August 8, 2005, at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The act, described by proponents as an attempt to combat growing energy problems, changed US energy policy by providing tax incentives and loan guarantees for energy production of various types.

Energy Policy Act of 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, then we can justifiably believe that you're a child molester?

And dogs, don't forget, dog molester.

What a load of crap.

Parasite.
You shouldn't project on others your own characteristics.

Forum List

Back