Conservatives, make a pledge to trust the FBI finding regarding Hillary's email

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Dear conservatives. In this thread, you are to pledge that if the FBI finds no law-breaking in Hillary's part regarding the private server email, you are not going to pretend this is a grand conspiracy concocted by tree FBI and Hillary aimed at covering up her alleged guilt.
Failure to make this pledge will expose you as a kooky lawyer-wannabe.

I (A Perez) personally make a pledge to accept the FBI's findings.

Your turn.

Thanks in advance.

Nothing will stop the RWs from lying about it.

Look at the idiocy we've seen about President Obama being gay, commie, Kenyan, Muslim etc. Only the very stupid actually believe the lies but that doesn't stop them from repeating them.

When Hillary is sentenced will Progressive still post polling showing how big her lead has grown?

When Hillary is sentenced will Progressive still post polling showing how big her lead has grown?

Why not?

If a dead democrat can win a senate seat, why can't an imprisoned one run for president?

There are at least 3 points where it can't be disputed she broke the law.

1. She mishandled classified information and failed to properly secure it form unauthorized individuals. Doesn't matter is it was intentional or by neglect to the law.

2. Her email is government property. She had a legal obligation to preserve that property in it's original form, regardless of where it was located, she destroyed or attempted to destroy the original electronic email record. A clear violation of law.

3. She signed a sworn affidavit that she had turned over all of her work related email, which we know was a false statement. Can you say perjury?

Now consider every department of the executive under maobama has been heavily politicized, especially the DOJ, my faith that the DOJ will impartially do it's job sits at about 60%. So will I pledge to accept it if the FBI totally exonerates the hildabeast, HELL NO!

There are at least 3 points where it can't be disputed she broke the law.

1. She mishandled classified information and failed to properly secure it form unauthorized individuals. Doesn't matter is it was intentional or by neglect to the law.

2. Her email is government property. She had a legal obligation to preserve that property in it's original form, regardless of where it was located, she destroyed or attempted to destroy the original electronic email record. A clear violation of law.

3. She signed a sworn affidavit that she had turned over all of her work related email, which we know was a false statement. Can you say perjury?

Now consider every department of the executive under maobama has been heavily politicized, especially the DOJ, my faith that the DOJ will impartially do it's job sits at about 60%. So will I pledge to accept it if the FBI totally exonerates the hildabeast, HELL NO!

I hope Obama brings the full weight of the law on her

I will make a pledge that I will never trust anything the government ever tells me.

I am a constitutional conservative, a true American, and that is my duty. That is the essence of our power.

Do not ever listen to these blow hard communist pawns.

Forum List

Back