Conservatives like to blame the government for our economic problems, but the blame must go...

I wish a party of moderates would take over that believed in spending on our own country!
Infrastructure could use a few hundred billion more!
Energy infrastructure
Invest in science. More on projects to find other earth like planets and more money for fusion!
r&d investment

Maybe a higher tax on the super rich!
raise the minimum wage to 10 dollars per hour
Let's favor the lower and middle class!!!

Sick of the losertrians.

You sir are describing a leftist.
The leftwing will save this country if we let them.
you have more faith in them then i do Billy.....

I wish a party of moderates would take over that believed in spending on our own country!
Energy infrastructure
Invest in science. More on projects to find other earth like planets and more money for fusion!
r&d investment

Sick of the losertrians.

Not all liberal polices work but most of them do.

Energy infrastructure
r&d investment

Sick of the losertrians.

The far left will not save anyone but themselves..
thats because their motto is....."if you dont like what we like....tough shit"....

scaloj.jpg

DID YOU KNOW that most community colleges and state colleges in states like Califorina used to be free? Colleges have become nothing more than a corporation that seeks to take peoples money. Time to force them back to their roots.
yep the JC's out here were free.....

DID YOU KNOW that most community colleges and state colleges in states like Califorina used to be free? Colleges have become nothing more than a corporation that seeks to take peoples money. Time to force them back to their roots.

Yes the far left needed money for their over bloated social programs, whish is why no one should ever vote far left..
kosh, I've asked you this before and I'll ask it again: what, to you, is the difference between the far left and moderate left?
to kosh you are a far left drone as long as you disagree with him.....thats all that matters.....

Anybody who thinks raising the minimum wage will simulate the economy is a freaking idiot. Anybody who thinks the government can "boost consumer demand" deserves to lose in the biggest landslide in modern history.

...to the job creators themselves.

Sure, government COULD hinder job growth, but it really doesn't currently. Regulations, for instance, have an insignificant effect on job growth. The BLS statistics prove that. Revenue as a percentage of GDP is near the historic low. Of course high taxes on the wealthy historically does very little to hinder growth. In the 50s the tax percentage on the wealthy was signficantly higher and we still had great growth.

Let's look at the facts. Corporate profits are at an all time high. The wealthy are wealthier than EVER BEFORE. Where is the outrage at these people? Why don't they invest in a stronger labor force? Wel gee it's obviously because they only care about themselves. If the mimum wage in one state is $8.00, you can damn well bet they will pay it to their entry level workers despite the fact that people can't fucking live off of it.

The truth is that government can do a lot to help economic growth and cutting taxes for the wealthy and throwing away regulations isn't the way to do it. Boosting consumer demand is how you grow the economy. Tax cuts for the middle class is one. Raising the minimum wage is another. Any jobs lost from this (which would be small depending on how high you raised it) would be regained and more with the boost to consumer spending from the poor. Giving unemoyment benefits to those who really need it boosts demand. As a short term strategy, boosting food stamps will stimulate the economy as well (like it or not it does).

God I wish liberals could take over. New and improved democrats would be great.

Fuck republicans.

Yes Job Creators do not create jobs unless there is a job to do... Go figure right?

But in their defense, they only do that because that's how nature requires it, assuming of course that you want to EXIST long enough to get the job KILLERS OUT OF OFFICE, so that the regulations that are killing jobs can be erased and viability can return. To do THAT ya have to be able to pay YOUR BILLS... and ya can't do that with dead labor weight hanging off your economic neck.

Anybody who thinks raising the minimum wage will simulate the economy is a freaking idiot. Anybody who thinks the government can "boost consumer demand" deserves to lose in the biggest landslide in modern history.
How do you just dismiss the demand side of supply and demand?

Sure, I'll admit I'm a "far left drone" as soon as you give me a detailed description on the difference between the far left and moderate left.
You didn't ask me, but I've got the answer to your question.
Generally speaking,
A far left calls himself/herself a democrat or progressive.
A moderate left calls himself/herself a republican.

You don't... you also do not try to build a false demand, through subsidies which devalue the relevant currency.

But in fairness, ya only don't do it, because it undermines the viability of the economy and by extension, the culture itself.

You don't... you also do not try to build a false demand, through subsidies which devalue the relevant currency.

But in fairness, ya only don't do it, because it undermines the viability of the economy and by extension, the culture itself.
Um, no it doesn't devalue the currency. Stop making things up. How can people who receive money from the government and spend it on a business create "a false demand"? You're just making terms up.

Yes, this Obumble policy sure HELPS the citizens of America looking for jobs!

Obama Quietly Adds 5.46 Million Foreigners To Economy [18,000,000 since 2009]

The Daily Caller ^
President Barack Obama has quietly handed out an extra 5.46 million work permits for non-immigrant foreigners who arrived as tourists, students, illegal immigrants or other types of migrants since 2009, according to federal documents released by a Freedom of Information Act request. “The executive branch is operating a huge parallel work-authorization system outside the bounds of the [immigration] laws and limits written by Congress [and which] inevitably reduces job opportunities for Americans,” said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director at the Center for Immigration Studies, while filed the FOIA request. “The true magnitude of how often he has evaded the limits...

Sure, I'll admit I'm a "far left drone" as soon as you give me a detailed description on the difference between the far left and moderate left.
You didn't ask me, but I've got the answer to your question.
Generally speaking,
A far left calls himself/herself a democrat or progressive.
A moderate left calls himself/herself a republican.

Nah... a Leftist is a leftist, is a leftist. They're known by any name that will deflect from what they are, because their reputation is such that they kill every economy they infect.

A moderate is a Leftist, who lacks the courage to commit.

They tend to hang out where they feel like they can hide their femininity... and that for dam' sure has been in the GOP for quite a while.

But there's a new Sheriff in town and we are cleaning the Progs out of the GOP.

Um, no it doesn't devalue the currency. Stop making things up. How can people who receive money from the government and spend it on a business create "a false demand"? You're just making terms up.

Look scamp... there is no way that the minimum wage CAN AVOID inflating the currency.

And there is nothing complex about how it does it.

The minimum value for labor is zero... . Understand? That means that the least one can fairly earn for their labor is zero dollars.

Now when you raise the value of ZERO DOLLARS to 10 Dollars you devalue the currency.

If this is too complex for you to understand... then you should probably head on back over to the "FIRE HOT!" thread. Word is you were doin' great over there.

Energy infrastructure
r&d investment

Sick of the losertrians.

its not the policies im talking about........

Look scamp... there is no way that the minimum wage CAN AVOID inflating the currency.

The minimum value for labor is zero... . Understand? That means that the least one can fairly earn for their labor is zero dollars.

Now when you raise the value of ZERO DOLLARS to 10 Dollars you devalue the currency.

If this is too complex for you to understand... then you should probably head on back over to the "FIRE HOT!" thread. Word is you were doin' great over there.
Lol dude you are such a dumbass. Nothing about what you said makes any sense. If the dollar were to devalue because a business pays more than it did before, our entire economic system wouldn't even work. Lol just because the government forced a business to pay more instead of the business choosing to pay more, it doesn't mean the value of the dollar would devalue.

Lol dude you are such a dumbass. Nothing about what you said makes any sense.

ROFL! Well, that is the idiocy that is holdin' ya back there.

Sadly, there's nothing I can do to help ya with that.

But, if it helps, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The Reader should recognize that "The Legal Requirement to Pay someone a set minimum wage', is NOT, in ANY WAY the same as an employer simply paying someone more.

An employer pays someone more, because they recognize a greater value... the minimum wage pays more, for the same value... thus the value of that increase is worth ZERO to the economy, as it results from zero increase in value, therefore it take more dollars to buy the MINIMUM... and therefore, it cost more to buy the subsequent values above zero.

Last edited:

Lol dude you are such a dumbass. Nothing about what you said makes any sense.

ROFL! Well, that is the idiocy that is holdin' ya back there.

Sadly, there's nothing I can do to help ya with that.

But, if it helps, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The Reader should recognize that "The Legal Requirement to Pay someone a set minimum wage, is NOT, in ANY WAY the same as an employer simply paying someone more.

An employer pays someone more, because they recognize a greater value... the minimum wage pays more, for the same value... thus the value of that increase is worth ZERO to the economy, as it results from zero increase in value, therefore it take more dollars to buy the MINIMUM... and therefore, it cost more to buy the subsequent values above zero.
Lol how do you sit there and just make shit up? I mean you don't even offer a coherent explanation as to why this wild fantasy of yours would be true. We are talking about the value of currency, not the vitality of individual businesses.

Oh, and this isn't hard to figure out: raising the minimum wage means millions of people will have bigger paychecks. That means they will spend more money on the market. That boost to consumer demand helps the economy.

Forum List

Back