"Conservatives" Fucking Up The GOP

Not for nuthin Maddie, but your criticisms of democrats rings as hollow as Oddball's criticisms of the GOP.

Just sayin...

you call conservatives "irrational" yet you want to spend us into oblivion. 14 tril and counting. get a grip.

The main reason I am not a Democrat is because I think they are irresponsible with money, Liberty.

then what's the beef? All we on the right want is a governing body that operates within its means, follows the constitution as written, (it is written in plain English, no interpretation required) and whose #1 goal is to secure the right of the individual to pursue whatever makes them happy as long as it does not infringe the liberty of others. How is that loony? That's all we want, and between you and me, is pretty reasonable.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
An open letter to conservatives | AmericanDad's Blog

Wonderful piece by "American Dad" as to the hijacking of the GOP by the loons. Please read the entire thing.

You wanted to know specifics.

One, it's not an open letter, it's full of links, so it starts off lying. Why should I assume there is much truth after that?

Can't fathom you thought we would take this utter bullshit seriously.

I dun know why you'd be annoyed at the links. Would it have been better to make unsubstantiated criticisms?

An open letter to all darky americans;

You all suck. *link to stormfront that proves you all suck*

understand?

I'm a Republican -- have been since like 1985.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

:rofl:

I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to buy what you're selling here Maddie. :thup:

she is a republican.

And is one of the people that caused me to leave the GOP. It became far to libral.

Oh what bullshit. You mean to say that she represents the GOP which is why you left? After the tea party brought the GOP to a landslide victory by steering it more conservative in last November's elections? That's divide and conquer bullshit to split the right wing, and I think you're a liberal operative, just like she is. I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life. It worked in 2008. It will never work again. Everyone is on to it.

"Maddie - the rabidly pro-abortion, race-card-playing pro-obama supporter represents the current brand of Republicans". Jesus Christ, go shove it. What bullshit.

What do you like about the Republican party? Be specific.

My choice of party has always been dictated more by state and local politics than the national scene, but in general, I find GOPers are/were more restrained in spending, favored little or no government expansion, were friendlier to business, were more concerned with public safety, etc. Since these are my priorities as well, the party makes/made sense to me.

I like Democrats, but I am no fan of "spend now, pay later".
And yet you describe as a "wonderful piece" that which advocates government take more control then what's already full nelson control over banking, health care and energy? At some point wouldn't a "Republican" such as yourself who thinks government needs to stop expanding think that since the only solution ever tried in those three areas, ever escalating government intervention, maybe isn't the solution? Maybe the solution is different then the one we keep trying and fails and we need to try something different then more of the endlessly failed solution?

What's even more preposterous, and what I objected to so strongly in your post was why would a "Republican" call a "wonderful piece" a flat out ad homenim attack which is just a piece of stereotypical liberal demagoguery. And why would a black agree with a piece that says the party she supposedly supports is racist when their policies treat everyone the same to the benefit of a party that says your race isn't smart enough to take responsibility for their own lives and they need a handout and anyone not giving it to them is racist.

I'm a libertarian and you call me a Republican, but you say you're a Republican and you engage in race bating against Republicans. I certainly agree that I'm more Republican then you are.

Last edited:
:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to buy what you're selling here Maddie. :thup:

she is a republican.

And is one of the people that caused me to leave the GOP. It became far to libral.

Oh what bullshit. You mean to say that she represents the GOP which is why you left? After the tea party brought the GOP to a landslide victory by steering it more conservative in last November's elections? That's divide and conquer bullshit to split the right wing, and I think you're a liberal operative, just like she is. I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life. It worked in 2008. It will never work again. Everyone is on to it.

"Maddie - the rabidly pro-abortion, race-card-playing pro-obama supporter represents the current brand of Republicans". Jesus Christ, go shove it. What bullshit.

Now that has to be the funniest crap I will hear all week.

It was people like her that pulled the GOP to the left.

The death blow was Bush sending us all checks instead of putting it to the debt.

How'd that welfare for all work out? :lol:

A small suggestion; Get to know people before you make accusations publically. Unless you intend on getting a laugh. Cuz most that see this post will laugh at the idea that Ima lib. :lol:

Sure lefties think like that. If the GOP voted like democrats we could all get along. We could sit around and sing kumbaya because we wouldn't have any jobs to go to.

I'm a Republican -- have been since like 1985.

S'true, mani. I dun recall EVER being overrun by corporatists and racists as the GOP is now....it is forcing people like me to choose between hate and over-spending.

The Far Right aka Religious Right aka Koch Brothers regime is not palatable to me, nor to the maintsream GOP voter. You will see a backlash in 2012 since the "jobs, jobs, jobs" agenda never came to pass -- but there's plenty of time to attack women's rights.

Just pointing out that it's only been a few WEEKS since the Republican's took control of the house. Did you think they were going to wave a magic wand?

she is a republican.

Now that has to be the funniest crap I will hear all week.

It was people like her that pulled the GOP to the left.

The death blow was Bush sending us all checks instead of putting it to the debt.

How'd that welfare for all work out? :lol:

A small suggestion; Get to know people before you make accusations publically. Unless you intend on getting a laugh. Cuz most that see this post will laugh at the idea that Ima lib. :lol:

Get to know her? get to know that she isn't a republican, get to know that the GOP has been pulled that far left? Oh jesus, please. All i can do is it again:

there is no place on earth - even the northeast - where the GOP is that far left. Not even new England. Some people need to wake up. Leftists are playing the right for suckers to split the vote again by portraying the core GOP as pro-abortion, anti-white, high-tax, Obama-supporting liberals. that's just plain bullshit, as November's elections showed: the more conservative the GOP candidate was, the higher his margin of victory, on average.

Maddie a republican = Bullshit. Some people will believe anything

Last edited:
Dear Conservative Americans,

The years have not been kind to you. I grew up in a profoundly Republican home, so I can remember when you wore a very different face than the one we see now. You've lost me and you've lost most of America. Because I believe having responsible choices is important to democracy, I'd like to give you some advice and an invitation.

First, the invitation: Come back to us.

Now the advice. You're going to have to come up with a platform that isn't built on a foundation of cowardice: fear of people with colors, religions, cultures and sex lives that differ from your own; fear of reform in banking, health care, energy; fantasy fears of America being transformed into an Islamic nation, into social/commun/fasc-ism, into a disarmed populace put in internment camps; and more. But you have work to do even before you take on that task.

Your party -- the GOP -- and the conservative end of the American political spectrum have become irresponsible and irrational. Worse, it's tolerating, promoting and celebrating prejudice and hatred. Let me provide some examples -- by no means an exhaustive list -- of where the Right as gotten itself stuck in a swamp of hypocrisy, hyperbole, historical inaccuracy and hatred.

If you're going to regain your stature as a party of rational, responsible people, you'll have to start by draining this swamp.

Wonderful piece by "American Dad" as to the hijacking of the GOP by the loons. Please read the entire thing.

What utter bullshit. And by "responsible", I assume that means "progressive" and getting the stamp of aproval from the left.

Laughable.

S'true, mani. I dun recall EVER being overrun by corporatists and racists as the GOP is now....it is forcing people like me to choose between hate and over-spending

Imagine, people of color being treated like everyone else. Yes, you got the Republicans on that one. And according to you, you're a Republican and I'm a Republican...

Sure lefties think like that. If the GOP voted like democrats we could all get along. We could sit around and sing kumbaya because we wouldn't have any jobs to go to.

that's it.

:clap2:
Don't think so on the singing Kumbaya. Obama and Hillary had an intensely negative personal attack filled primary campaign. Two liberals who had the same position on every issue. Madeline says treating blacks like everyone else is racist. If we're all liberal and you try to be different you are attacked personally, and if you don't try to be different you're attacked personally.

Kathleen Willey was a liberal Democrat who was sexually harassed in the White House and sold out by women's groups in favor of a white male liberal President. There was no Kumbaya. Colin Powell was loved by Democrats, until he decided he was a Republican and then he was called "Uncle Tom" by some liberals to the silence of the rest. Then when he supported Obama they loved him again. Condie Rice, no staunch conservative, was routinely called "Aunt Jemima" again to the silence of the liberal masses.

To be a liberal is no protection from liberals, they are the party of hate to both sides.

The years have not been kind to you. I grew up in a profoundly Republican home, so I can remember when you wore a very different face than the one we see now. You've lost me and you've lost most of America. Because I believe having responsible choices is important to democracy, I'd like to give you some advice and an invitation.

Now the advice. You're going to have to come up with a platform that isn't built on a foundation of cowardice: fear of people with colors, religions, cultures and sex lives that differ from your own; fear of reform in banking, health care, energy; fantasy fears of America being transformed into an Islamic nation, into social/commun/fasc-ism, into a disarmed populace put in internment camps; and more. But you have work to do even before you take on that task.

Your party -- the GOP -- and the conservative end of the American political spectrum have become irresponsible and irrational. Worse, it's tolerating, promoting and celebrating prejudice and hatred. Let me provide some examples -- by no means an exhaustive list -- of where the Right as gotten itself stuck in a swamp of hypocrisy, hyperbole, historical inaccuracy and hatred.

If you're going to regain your stature as a party of rational, responsible people, you'll have to start by draining this swamp.

Good article, thanks for posting! Hypocrisy is rampant with the extreme right who's unfortunately dominated the GOP lately. Many of the right-wing on this site make up those people but luckily they are not the majority, just the loudest. They are the true RINOs in the republican party.

Looking through the responses I'm seeing a whole lot of attacking the source and the OP. Not surprising in the least bit.

Looking through the responses I'm seeing a whole lot of attacking the source and the OP. Not surprising in the least bit.
Well, you're not looking very hard. According to the article you're "extreme right" if you don't think government needs to be more involved in energy, healthcare and banking. I don't even think you're "right" at all if you think that. Then again, there were a bunch of non-specific ad hominem attacks on Republicans, not addressing that was "hypocrisy?" The "reality" is the only way the Right has moved Right is by not moving Left as fast as the Left has.

So, I challenge you. Here are ways the "right" has moved left. Just under W, just a few of the things the Republicans did were to grow government spending by every economic indicator (GDP growth, inflation, ...), added prescription drug to Social Security, signed campaign finance reform that regulated political speech, increased social security taxes, signed budgets with massive earmarks and awarded citizenship to criminals who entered this country illegally.

Now your turn, how have the Republicans moved to the "right?" Be specific.

Well, you're not looking very hard. According to the article you're "extreme right" if you don't think government needs to be more involved in energy, healthcare and banking. I don't even think you're "right" at all if you think that. Then again, there were a bunch of non-specific ad hominem attacks on Republicans, not addressing that was "hypocrisy?" The "reality" is the only way the Right has moved Right is by not moving Left as fast as the Left has.

So, I challenge you. Here are ways the "right" has moved left. Just under W, just a few of the things the Republicans did were to grow government spending by every economic indicator (GDP growth, inflation, ...), added prescription drug to Social Security, signed campaign finance reform that regulated political speech, increased social security taxes, signed budgets with massive earmarks and awarded citizenship to criminals who entered this country illegally.

Now your turn, how have the Republicans moved to the "right?" Be specific.

You call that moving left, I call that being a hypocrite just like I said and is outlined in the article. Thanks for agreeing though!

Good article, thanks for posting! Hypocrisy is rampant with the extreme right who's unfortunately dominated the GOP lately. Many of the right-wing on this site make up those people but luckily they are not the majority, just the loudest. They are the true RINOs in the republican party.

In other words, the extreme right wing people are the true RINOs (Republican In name only) of the GOP?!?! Lose the avatar, Jesus can;t help intelligence like yours!

In other words, the extreme right wing people are the true RINOs (Republican In name only) of the GOP?!?! Lose the avatar, Jesus can;t help intelligence like yours!

Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying. Well done.

I happen to like the avatar. I don't pray to guys who have been dead for thousands of years and aren't coming back so I don't think he has any bearing on my intelligence.

And I see you also have a "cat" avatar. Now at first glance it doesn't fit the typical mode for this site that all the idiots have a cat as their avatar. Usually it's a house cat avatar that is a signal that the person is probably an idiot but a Tiger is indeed a cat, just a really big one...so....well you do the math.

I'd think the lefties-Commies-Liberals should be MORE concerned with their Democrat party. I mean they are the ones who got a HISTORICAL ass kicking this last election.

Instead they be worried about the Gop. and NOW they are worried about draining the SWAMP.. how funny.

Monkey, elections go in cycles, it was only four years ago that Democrats took both the Senate and the House and the only reason they took the House last year is because of that damn Supreme Court ruling on donations to political campaigns, not because they love Republitards, they're only looking for a quick fix.

Forum List

Back