Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

I am so tired of the filthiness and lying of our far right wing in the GOP. They take pride in their filth.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Read More: Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses
Can you name a few conservatives who criticized MOO for bare arms?

No one who reads this will conclude that suggesting a person once had a fever is an attack or disrespectful. You are a lying asshole.
Anyone of honorable character knows that you are a person of low repute.

Hint: don't mention family in a disrespectful context: ever.

It is pretty funny to hear you discuss honor or repute.

569c05480baab9be2742dcbce7145408f1ab21abb5d7958779269ada66e722a5.jpg

Are you twelve years old?

Are you trying to imply that you are debating in a mature fashion?!

46076344.jpg

You must be a miserable human being.

And you didn't answer my question.

This was your first post in this thread.

"
Sassy needs a boyfriend again. Anyone interested?"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

So any pretense that you are here to contribute meaningfully and maturely to the discussion, is complete bullshit.

You continue to lie and whine and whimper, Correll. :)

He mentioned family in a disrespectful context. Stupid thing to do, you know.

You have learned to follow the rules. Smart guy.

Amusing. Over and over again you claimed it was an attack on your mother.

Now you've walked it back to "mentioning family in a disrespectful way".

NOte the lack of any honest admission that you were wrong before.

To be expected from a pos, like yourself.
I walked nothing back. My mother is my family. You prove you are of low repute.

And yet, you've stopped claiming she was attacked.

After I rubbed your face in how absurd your claim was over and over again.

It seems you can be made aware of reality, with enough repetition.

Though you are too dishonest to admit it.

You sillies are kind of like groupies with a prophet, Prophet Donald, who is going to bring vengeance on the wicked. The wicked is anyone who does not fall down and worship the Donald.

Protectionist in another thread is talking about murdering people and putting people in prison camps when Donald is elected. :) In Pro's mind "when" not "if."

It is almost religious. Normally, "Vengeance is Mine," belongs to the Lord, but it is as if Donald and his minions, like Cornell and Protectionist, get a one off, in their heads.

I can hear their weeping and gnashing of right wing filed teeth when election day is over.

And yet, you've stopped claiming she was attacked. After I rubbed your face in how absurd your claim was over and over again. It seems you can be made aware of reality, with enough repetition. Though you are too dishonest to admit it.
She is family and she was attacked. Your repetition is silly. You lost; get over it. I guess meathead is in his own way.

Now to the OP: conservatives talk about Michelle's dress yet give Melania a pass on her poses. Low repute, disrespectful, and no class, like Correll.

Anyone of honorable character knows that you are a person of low repute.

Hint: don't mention family in a disrespectful context: ever.

46076344.jpg

"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

So any pretense that you are here to contribute meaningfully and maturely to the discussion, is complete bullshit.

Sassy promised to ignore me. She didn't. There will be two social acceptances to come out if the Donnie was ever elected. Bullying and Lying will be social norms.

How can a parent ever be able to teach their child is bullying is wrong, when Donnie displays it daily. Sassy has tye latter down good.

You sillies are kind of like groupies with a prophet, Prophet Donald, who is going to bring vengeance on the wicked. The wicked is anyone who does not fall down and worship the Donald.

Protectionist in another thread is talking about murdering people and putting people in prison camps when Donald is elected. :) In Pro's mind "when" not "if."

It is almost religious. Normally, "Vengeance is Mine," belongs to the Lord, but it is as if Donald and his minions, like Cornell and Protectionist, get a one off, in their heads.

I can hear their weeping and gnashing of right wing filed teeth when election day is over.

You seem to need to marginalize anyone that disagrees with you on matters of substance.

I have repeatedly explained my policy reasons for supporting Donald Trump.

None of them justify your portrayal of me as "silly" or a "Groupie".

BUT by pretending to believe these extremes about those who oppose you, you find both an excuse to NOT respond seriously and honestly to their points, AND a way to smear them and to change the subject to your negative opinions on them.

An effective though dishonest and cowardly debating tactic.

And yet, you've stopped claiming she was attacked. After I rubbed your face in how absurd your claim was over and over again. It seems you can be made aware of reality, with enough repetition. Though you are too dishonest to admit it.
She is family and she was attacked. Your repetition is silly. You lost; get over it. I guess meathead is in his own way.

Now to the OP: conservatives talk about Michelle's dress yet give Melania a pass on her poses. Low repute, disrespectful, and no class, like Correll.

1. Here. I'me going to really lay into now Jake. Are you ready for my vicious attack?

Did you once have a fever?

OMG. That was my attack. I'm sorry it came to that. I hope I didn't go to far.

2. Yes. I've already agreed that those who slammed Michelle for bare arms, and give Melanie a pass are being hypocritical.

(Which btw, was not me. I don't recall EVERY caring or commenting on Michelle's appearance. My complaints about here were about her actions and statements.)

In my opinion they are suffering from IN group bias, leading them to judge people they like far more generously than people they don't like.

Like how you choose to believe Michelle when she walked back her "not proud of America" statements, but don't believe me when I point out that I would not like a White First Lady who said the same.

You like her. YOu choose to believe her.

You hate me. YOu choose to disbelieve me.

Imagine the trouble for you if you happened to switch that.

What if you disbelieved Michelle and believed me?

It would shake your entire belief system.

It would call into question everything and every time you supported the Obama's against the charges and complaints of the "Far Right" as you like to call them.

ANd if I was judging Michelle based on her words, correctly and fairly, that calls into question ALL the times you've dodged and dismissed points from me based on your certainty that I was "racist".

Indeed, you might have to apologize to me for all those insults.

Face it Jake. That is a huge pressure on your to NOT be objective in your judgments.

Of course this is all rhetorical. I know that you cannot be honest, even with yourself about this.

Indeed, I doubt you really read past the first sentence or two.

You seem to need to marginalize anyone that disagrees with you on matters of substance.

BUT by pretending to believe these extremes about those who oppose you, you find both an excuse to NOT respond seriously and honestly to their points, AND a way to smear them and to change the subject to your negative opinions on them.

Of course you act as a silly groupie with a crush on Donnie. Now the Donald is saying his points are "suggestions" to be negotiated.

You are mesmerized mice following the Pied Piper.

46076344.jpg

"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

Sassy promised to ignore me. She didn't. There will be two social acceptances to come out if the Donnie was ever elected. Bullying and Lying will be social norms.

How can a parent ever be able to teach their child is bullying is wrong, when Donnie displays it daily. Sassy has tye latter down good.

YOur rationalization for your childish insults and misogyny are noted.

And my point stands.

It is absurd for you to pretend that you are the here to contribute meaningfully and maturely while I am being "childish".

I WANT to discuss issues seriously and honestly.

My first post was an admission that Jake was correct in his complaint about those conservatives who attacked Michelle for bare arms and are giving Melanie a pass.

When one considers what a complete ass Jake is to me, that shows an INCREDIBLE level of honestly and moral courage to admit that Jake is right about a complaint about my fellow trump supporters.

I start posting memes when you lefties sink to a level where posting a meme, especially an obscene meme is the appropriate response.

Yep, I once had a fever, and you are very wise to not take it further.

I am glad you agree that the conservative attack on Michelle is hypocritical.

Michelle explained her statement, not walking it back as Trump as had to walk so many statements backs.

I don't hate you, Correll, for you are so silly I can only feel sorry for you.

For me to believe your nonsense, Correll, would be like giving up my Lord to follow the dark one: won't happen

Yes, you are racist. Yes, you drive away blacks and browns because they will not accept your castigation of them for voting Democratic.

You can't help it: you are monolithic in your attitudes, probably have been since you were young, and simply cannot critically think and objectively examine evidence.

Of course you act as a silly groupie with a crush on Donnie. Now the Donald is saying his points are "suggestions" to be negotiated.

You are mesmerized mice following the Pied Piper.

Thanks for seriously and honestly replying to my post.

67064141.jpg

You dick.

Donald, as you well know, now says they are "suggestions."

You are like a teenage girl, who being warned about the bad boy by your girl friends, cling to him even more.

Yep, I once had a fever, and you are very wise to not take it further.

Or what? You'll be a complete ass to me?

I am glad you agree that the conservative attack on Michelle is hypocritical.

That one attack. But yes. Being honest is part of who I am.

Michelle explained her statement, not walking it back as Trump as had to walk so many statements backs.

Michelle's explanation was a weak lie, designed to fool only the willfully duped.

I don't hate you, Correll, for you are so silly I can only feel sorry for you.

YOu are kidding yourself.

For me to believe your nonsense, Correll, would be like giving up my Lord to follow the dark one: won't happen

It is interesting and ironic, after your smear about me being a cult like groupie that you use religious terminology to describe how impossible it would be for you to believe me.

That was my point. You are unaware of your tremendously strong motive to be selective and self serving in who you believe.

Yes, you are racist.

Bullshit. THAT IS YOU BEING A COWARD. It is your excuse for dismissing information and points of view you find threatening to your world view and self image.

And as you are so comfortable throwing around such vile accusations on the slimmest of excuses, you are a fucking asshole.

Yes, you drive away blacks and browns because they will not accept your castigation of them for voting Democratic.

It's been a long time since I've "castigated" blacks or browns for voting democratic. I "Castigate" liberals for their propaganda, race baiting and panic mongering.

Of course it is always open to question how much of what I say you actually hear, though your partisan and self serving filters.

You can't help it: you are monolithic in your attitudes, probably have been since you were young, and simply cannot critically think and objectively examine evidence.

And yet my first post in this thread was admitting you were right.

On this subject.

I'm not afraid to admit that you are right, on one subject.

I was able to "think critically and objectively" on the subject of a woman I consider a racist, marxist anti-american.

AND none of that gave YOU the slightest pause about your extremely negative opinion on me.

When was the last time you agreed with me? When is the last time you agreed an attack on Trump was unfair?

61999757.jpg

Forum List

Back