Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I am so tired of the filthiness and lying of our far right wing in the GOP. They take pride in their filth.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Read More: Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

• Banned
Michelle is tastefully attired,

And Melania has been hired.

• Banned
Your photo shop skills never improve, gassyhairyback.

Michelle is a class act,
Melanie is an ass act.

I am so tired of the filthiness and lying of our far right wing in the GOP. They take pride in their filth.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Read More: Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Melania dressed a lot like the Role Model for Obama's daughters: Beyonce.

She also is not First Lady and does not look like a man.
Michelle looks like a woman and is First Lady. :lol:

Oh, you pathetic whiners.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Michelle is tacky.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Michelle is tacky.

She's ugly...inside and out and an embarrassment to the nation

Yup, true to yourselves, another reason why America is going to reject Trump because it will be 75% of class America rejecting trash America.

Forum List

Back