Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Correll, Michelle is not running for office. Her husband kicked our Republican butt twice, and you twerps are setting up for HRC to get 500 EV.

i didn't start this thread, you did.

I'm supporting the candidate with the best policies for America and Americans.

If that message doesn't sell in America anymore, there is nothing I can do about that.

You do realize Donnie is a Lunatic?
Did i leave the child rapist part?

I realize you are an asshole. Is that what you were trying to say?

I will help you.

Michelle Obama clarifies: I've always loved my country
Watch Michelle Obama's comments Wednesday.
corner_wire_BL.gif

(CNN) - Michelle Obama said Wednesday she has always loved America, seeking to quell the firestorm over her comment earlier in the week that seemed to suggest she is only now proud to be an American.

"What I was clearly talking about is that I am proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process," Michelle Obama told CNN affiliate WJAR after a campaign event in Providence, Rhode Island. "I mean everyone has said what I said, in that we haven't seen these record numbers of turnouts, people who are paying attention, going to rallies, watching debates.

“For the first time in my lifetime I am seeing people rolling up their sleeves in way that I haven't seen and really trying to figure this out, and that's the source of pride I was talking about," she continued.

On Monday, Michelle Obama told the crowd at a campaign event that "for the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is making a comeback… not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."
She walked it back because people were justifiably outraged that the First Lady of this nation has no feelings of pride in this country other than the election of her leftist husband.
the definition of Freudian slip
noun 1. (in Freudian psychology) an inadvertent mistake in speech or writingthat is thought to reveal a person's unconscious motives, wishes, orattitudes.

We are seeing record turnouts due to Donald Trump. Think she is proud of that "hunger for change"?
One, she clarified it for the chumps who jumped her for a clear comment. In contrast, you cry when opponents jump Trump for a clear comment that he later tries to walk back. You simply see race in this, don't you?
I see ideology in this. Leftist regularly ridicule the very idea of patriotism. She was a member of Rev Wright's Liberation Theology CHurch for twenty years. It is completely believable that her admission about not having any pride in America was a Freudian Slip revealing her true beliefs. It is absurd and deeply offensive for you to imply that I would support a WHITE First Lady who admitted that she was not proud of America. You are an asshole.
Yes, your ideology is very clear; you are far right and hate modern America. She was very clear about what she meant, which you deliberately misconstrue, and make a false statement what I would imply. I don't care if the first lady is white or not, but apparently you do very much. What you call patriotism is jingoism, and the American people as a whole are through with that nonsense.

I was not talking about Toro, but about you ("Leftist" to you means anyone who does not like Donnie although he is a leftist progressive) and you dodged.

Your opinion of those you call Far Right is a delusion that exists solely inside your little head.

She was very clear about what she meant. And when people called her on it, then she lied and you, self servingly bought her obvious lie.

I am offended by the fact that the First Lady is not proud of America, other than her husband being elected and the desire for "change" represented by that.

Your pretense that that is about race is just you being an asshole.

Your misrepresentation of patriotism as jingoism demonstrates my point nicely, thank you.

You claimed that "leftist" to me meant anyone that does not like Donald Trump.

I pointed out that Toro does not like Trump and I do not consider him a leftist.

Your pretense that you didn't understand that, is just another example of you being a dishonest asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Correll, Michelle is not running for office. Her husband kicked our Republican butt twice, and you twerps are setting up for HRC to get 500 EV.

If that message doesn't sell in America anymore, there is nothing I can do about that.

Wow! You and Donnie need to clean up the language. Too late to learn Spanish...:woohoo:

Wow! You and Donnie need to clean up the language. Too late to learn Spanish...:woohoo:

I responded appropriately to an asshole.

You don't want be called an asshole? Stop being an asshole.

I will help you.

Michelle Obama clarifies: I've always loved my country
Watch Michelle Obama's comments Wednesday.
corner_wire_BL.gif

(CNN) - Michelle Obama said Wednesday she has always loved America, seeking to quell the firestorm over her comment earlier in the week that seemed to suggest she is only now proud to be an American.

"What I was clearly talking about is that I am proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process," Michelle Obama told CNN affiliate WJAR after a campaign event in Providence, Rhode Island. "I mean everyone has said what I said, in that we haven't seen these record numbers of turnouts, people who are paying attention, going to rallies, watching debates.

“For the first time in my lifetime I am seeing people rolling up their sleeves in way that I haven't seen and really trying to figure this out, and that's the source of pride I was talking about," she continued.

On Monday, Michelle Obama told the crowd at a campaign event that "for the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is making a comeback… not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."
She walked it back because people were justifiably outraged that the First Lady of this nation has no feelings of pride in this country other than the election of her leftist husband.
noun 1. (in Freudian psychology) an inadvertent mistake in speech or writingthat is thought to reveal a person's unconscious motives, wishes, orattitudes.

We are seeing record turnouts due to Donald Trump. Think she is proud of that "hunger for change"?
One, she clarified it for the chumps who jumped her for a clear comment. In contrast, you cry when opponents jump Trump for a clear comment that he later tries to walk back. You simply see race in this, don't you?
I see ideology in this. Leftist regularly ridicule the very idea of patriotism. She was a member of Rev Wright's Liberation Theology CHurch for twenty years. It is completely believable that her admission about not having any pride in America was a Freudian Slip revealing her true beliefs. It is absurd and deeply offensive for you to imply that I would support a WHITE First Lady who admitted that she was not proud of America. You are an asshole.
Yes, your ideology is very clear; you are far right and hate modern America. She was very clear about what she meant, which you deliberately misconstrue, and make a false statement what I would imply. I don't care if the first lady is white or not, but apparently you do very much. What you call patriotism is jingoism, and the American people as a whole are through with that nonsense.

I was not talking about Toro, but about you ("Leftist" to you means anyone who does not like Donnie although he is a leftist progressive) and you dodged.

Your opinion of those you call Far Right is a delusion that exists solely inside your little head.

She was very clear about what she meant. And when people called her on it, then she lied and you, self servingly bought her obvious lie.

I am offended by the fact that the First Lady is not proud of America, other than her husband being elected and the desire for "change" represented by that.

Your misrepresentation of patriotism as jingoism demonstrates my point nicely, thank you.

I pointed out that Toro does not like Trump and I do not consider him a leftist.

Your pretense that you didn't understand that, is just another example of you being a dishonest asshole.

FUCK YOU.
Once again you lie. She was very clear what she meant when she said it and when she explained it. You think anyone who does not adopt your position is a leftist. OK, then leftists are going to vote two to one against Trump.

Correll is beginning to melt down. He has not done an epic one for some time.

Can't blame him. Stuck with Donnie and Hispanics registering to vote in record numbers. It is driving him over the edge. You can tell by all the obscenities he uses.

FUCK YOU.
Once again you lie. She was very clear what she meant when she said it and when she explained it. You think anyone who does not adopt your position is a leftist. OK, then leftists are going to vote two to one against Trump.

They are plenty of Republicans who do not like Trump who are not leftists, (not you, you are a leftist).

I gave an example.

You are being dishonest.

Michelle is a leftist.

She is not proud of America, other than her husband's election.

You choose to believe her because you share her leftist and anti-american ideology and it serves your agenda to believe her.

Can't blame him. Stuck with Donnie and Hispanics registering to vote in record numbers. It is driving him over the edge. You can tell by all the obscenities he uses.

I use obscenities when you lefties are such assholes that it is called for.

I am happier with Trump as our nominee than I have been since...

Hell, since Reagan.

Indeed, this is the first time since Reagan that my first choice has been the nominee.

Wait, maybe second.

The Hispanic delegates in CA are dropping Trump like commode bombs.

California has been lost to the GOP for decades. And will never be in play again.

It has nothing to do with Trump.

Meathead the bozo defends attacking family. Reported.
SUggesting that someone had a fever at a certain time is hardly an attack. Dumbass.
Leave family or get reported. Those are the rules. Just leave family alone.

I'm well aware of your desire to use the rules to get rid of people who say stuff that you cannot refute. It is another aspect of how you are not a good person.
He attacked family. He said nothing about anything else.

Correll, you are really becoming loony.

Trump is a lefty, you are a hard righty.

He is going to betray you, but you are in heat so what can I say.

The Hispanic delegates in CA are dropping Trump like commode bombs.

California has been lost to the GOP for decades. And will never be in play again.

It has nothing to do with Trump.
It has everything to do with Trump.

He is anathema in most of the Hispanic community country wide.

Donald Trump delegates drop out after backlash in California

Last edited:

I use obscenities when you lefties are such assholes that it is called for.

I am happier with Trump as our nominee than I have been since...

Hell, since Reagan.

Indeed, this is the first time since Reagan that my first choice has been the nominee.

Wait, maybe second.

Once Donnie gets the nomination, I expect to hear lots of obscenities at his rallies. He is throwing red meat to his rabid supporters.

Heck, he might even make fun of the disabled again. He probably gets a rise out of it, if it is still possible.

Forum List

Back