Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

I am so tired of the filthiness and lying of our far right wing in the GOP. They take pride in their filth.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Read More: Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Melania dressed a lot like the Role Model for Obama's daughters: Beyonce.

She also is not First Lady and does not look like a man.
Michelle looks like a woman and is First Lady. :lol:

Oh, you pathetic whiners.

4011339.jpg
Lucy, flex your muscles. :lol:

Wow look at these USMB conservative "ladies" going back to their high school cumdumpster days and making fun of the smart, successful girl.

A "girl" that wasn't proud of America until her husband was elected freaking President.

And is now First Lady.

She deserves ridicule.
Oh shut up you tired old idiot.

A First Lady who, if her husband wasn't president, would not be proud of America.

You really don't see a problem with that?
You are taking her comment out of context, as you well know.

I know no such thing.

Please enlighten me as to the context that made that statement ok.

Wow look at these USMB conservative "ladies" going back to their high school cumdumpster days and making fun of the smart, successful girl.

A "girl" that wasn't proud of America until her husband was elected freaking President.

And is now First Lady.

She deserves ridicule.

A First Lady who, if her husband wasn't president, would not be proud of America.

I know no such thing.

Sure, as soon as you give the entire situation and context of what you are alleging.

I will help you.

Michelle Obama clarifies: I've always loved my country
Watch Michelle Obama's comments Wednesday.
corner_wire_BL.gif

(CNN) - Michelle Obama said Wednesday she has always loved America, seeking to quell the firestorm over her comment earlier in the week that seemed to suggest she is only now proud to be an American.

"What I was clearly talking about is that I am proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process," Michelle Obama told CNN affiliate WJAR after a campaign event in Providence, Rhode Island. "I mean everyone has said what I said, in that we haven't seen these record numbers of turnouts, people who are paying attention, going to rallies, watching debates.

“For the first time in my lifetime I am seeing people rolling up their sleeves in way that I haven't seen and really trying to figure this out, and that's the source of pride I was talking about," she continued.

On Monday, Michelle Obama told the crowd at a campaign event that "for the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is making a comeback… not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

With Trump as their nominee, they better be ready for more nudies, obscenities, and vice. He is the King of Smut!

Michelle is tastefully attired,

And Melania has been hired.

I don't think you know what tastefully attired is....

michelle-obama-ugly-dress.jpg

Sassy needs a boyfriend again. Anyone interested?

I have a husband, old timer....how's your husband doing? Still making you bite the pillow?
:

I have a husband, old timer....how's your husband doing? Still making you bite the pillow?
:
My condolences to him...

:

:
My condolences to him...

Mine to yours also....run along now and start an anti Trump thread...you haven't in an hour or so

That I doubt, like we all doubt your claims about being a brief of the Joint Chiefs, capturing RouteIrish, a doctoral students in Economics, and EconChick.

You are a weird little woman sitting at home drinking and posting, nothing more.

Michelle Obama is a classy woman and you are not.

And is now First Lady.

She deserves ridicule.

I know no such thing.

Sure, as soon as you give the entire situation and context of what you are alleging.

She is a freaking leftist married to a freaking leftist who were members of a racist marxist "church" for twenty years, and who admitted that she was, until very recently NOT proud of the United States.

An American who can't think of ANYTHING to be proud of America is a piss poor AmericaN, and that she is in the role she is in is offensive to me.

That her husband found her to be a like minded individual that he was comfortable marrying and breeding with, reinforces the negative image I already had about HIM.

And that he is in the role he is in is offensive to me.

THAT'S my content that makes her statement Bad.

Now, what is YOUR context that makes that statement OK?

Forum List

Back