Conservatives are such HYPOCRITES!!!

I pay 550 per year for unlimited golf at Rivers Edge.
I would do something like that if a decent public course was nearby. There's a members-only course literally 2 miles from my house, through the neighborhood, but non-member guests pay $70 per round. Ridiculous.

At CPAC today:

Ccomb00XIAEMdaw.jpg:large
Do you really think the GOP had a say in this. Go rent an auditorium and let me know if they ask you whether you want guns allowed or not.

False. An organization can, and many times is forced to by the venue, buy event liability insurance.

Freedom isn't free, son.
And local ordinances?
Then why have it there?

Either you live by your principles or you don't.

If you want to excuse this as D.C. proximity convenience over supposedly closely and strongly held values, that's up to you.
Brilliant. I want to have a conference in Chicago, dealing with the problems of Chicago gun crime. But Chicago doesn't allow concealed carry, so we've decided to hold the conference in Denver.

The bottom line is the op is childish crap, period.
Hey dumbass - this is CPAC, not a theme-specific conference. They could have held it in open-carry Arizona if they were true to their "conservative values".

While inside, they will be railing against "gun-free zones".

I guess you're fucking clueless about secret service rules. I will tell you one thing, I can walk into my congressman's office while carrying a gun and no one says a word.
You wingnuts always have an excuse for why you are immune to the things you want everyone else to abide by.

No hypocrisy, dumbass. Republicans don't have a problem keeping guns out of certain areas as long as those areas are secure. The difference with liberals is that they put the signs up but don't secure the area, thereby inviting disasters.

libs think theres no guns in there- they are that stupid.
Only by site security, not attendees. And it's not about guns/no guns, it's about Constitutional rights.

At CPAC today:

Oh lord, now they'll not have 'a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy with a gun'. And as we know by conservative scientific lab work that is the ONLY thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun.

Tell us how that gun free zone works out for you cons. :bye1:
Actually, they are going to have a LOT of good guys to stop those bad guys with guns. Events like this have very heavy security.

Are you done lying yet? Oh, no you are not..

I'm pretty sure the security guards have weapons
Irrelevant. They should all be able to have weapons.

This is what conservatives argue all the time. This is what Gun-Free Zones arguments are all about.

Nope. I have not seen a single conservative here argue that private property or private events should not be able to bar weapons on the premises.

It is interesting that you continued on bloviating your bullshit after it was already pointed out to you:
No hypocrisy, dumbass. Republicans don't have a problem keeping guns out of certain areas as long as those areas are secure. The difference with liberals is that they put the signs up but don't secure the area, thereby inviting disasters.

Where you blatantly failed.
Either you have a right to bear arms or you don't, correct?

CPAC wasn't forced to choose this event site, in this city.

I'm loving so-called "conservatives" arguing that guns aren't appropriate in a public venue.
4i6Ckte.gif

I guess you're fucking clueless about secret service rules. I will tell you one thing, I can walk into my congressman's office while carrying a gun and no one says a word.
You wingnuts always have an excuse for why you are immune to the things you want everyone else to abide by.

Really, can you walk into your congressman's local office with a gun and no one care?

Really, can you walk into your congressman's local office with a gun and no one care?
No, you can't. That's because Republicans don't want to have to live with the laws they enforce upon the rest of us.

Can't bring a gun into a Congressman's office but they say it's fine to bring one into a Kindergarten class.

What's the title of this thread again? HYPOCRITES!

But what does this have to do with CPAC banning guns at their annual shindig?

No, you can't. That's because Republicans don't want to have to live with the laws they enforce upon the rest of us.

Can't bring a gun into a Congressman's office but they say it's fine to bring one into a Kindergarten class.

What's the title of this thread again? HYPOCRITES!

But what does this have to do with CPAC banning guns at their annual shindig?

I'll tell ya what you fucking retard, if you PM me I'll give you his local office number and you can call for yourself and ask them if constituents with concealed carry permits can carry a gun in the office. He chose locations away from federal facilities for that very reason.

As for CPAC Washington DC does not honor concealed carry permits form 57 States and US territories, making your bullshit point about CPAC fucking moot.

District of Columbia Does Not Honor Permits from these States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New York City, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, American Samoa, N. Mariana Islands

Washington D.C. Concealed Carry Permit Information

People go to CPAC from all over the country, they're not allowed to bring their guns with them. That will change with a republican president.

BTW, in TX you can carry in all State and local government buildings except court houses and jails.

Last edited:
I see that conservatives here have no defense for this hypocrisy.

You can't bring a gun to a GOP candidate rally, either.

no defense?

let's talk about the Secret Service, the guys that are charged with protecting the President. They are also charged with protecting presidential candidates, even Comrade Bernie has a Secret Service detail.

SO, Secret Service rules for candidates supersedes the desire of some CPAC members to carry weapons.

But I do have to admit, very solid troll attempt on conservatives

8/10, will read again

Nope. I have not seen a single conservative here argue that private property or private events should not be able to bar weapons on the premises.

:

Really? I read all the time on here how stupid private company owners are for not allowing their employees to come to work carrying a gun. Just this week a couple gunners were going off on the lawn service company that had a mass shooting. You missed that eh?

What could the CPAC organizers have been concerned about that they didn't want just anybody to come in with a gun?

What was their concern? Why couldn't the organizers be convinced about how much safer everyone would be if everybody who wanted to could carry their gun into the event?

I bet the venue owners are democrats. Don't ya think?
Because they usually are being dumb. Those same companies that bar weapons at their front door are not usually hiring armed security to take the place of citizens protecting themselves - the CPAC is. That difference has already been pointed out. I guess you missed that...

At CPAC today:

Oh lord, now they'll not have 'a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy with a gun'. And as we know by conservative scientific lab work that is the ONLY thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun.

Tell us how that gun free zone works out for you cons. :bye1:
Actually, they are going to have a LOT of good guys to stop those bad guys with guns. Events like this have very heavy security.

Are you done lying yet? Oh, no you are not..

I'm pretty sure the security guards have weapons
Irrelevant. They should all be able to have weapons.

This is what conservatives argue all the time. This is what Gun-Free Zones arguments are all about.

It is interesting that you continued on bloviating your bullshit after it was already pointed out to you:

Where you blatantly failed.
Either you have a right to bear arms or you don't, correct?

CPAC wasn't forced to choose this event site, in this city.

I'm loving so-called "conservatives" arguing that guns aren't appropriate in a public venue.
4i6Ckte.gif
You are loving an argument that no one here has made?

Not surprising. Thus far the only 'conservative' arguments that you are refuting are the ones that originating in your own head.

This particular asinine rant of yours does not have anything to do with rights as it has been pointed out to you continuously that you do not have the right to carry a weapon on private property if the owner of that property chooses not to allow it. I don't actually expect you to understand this glaring problem with your asinine statement "Either you have a right to bear arms or you don't" since you are trying so hard to ignore it thus far but that does not change reality.

Washington D.C. Concealed Carry Permit Information

People go to CPAC from all over the country, they're not allowed to bring their guns with them. That will change with a republican president.
You're so thick. It's unbelievable.

I've asked multiple times: why did CPAC choose to have their ultra-conservative, gun-loving event where they did, rather than open-carry Arizona or Texas, etc.?

no defense?

let's talk about the Secret Service, the guys that are charged with protecting the President. They are also charged with protecting presidential candidates, even Comrade Bernie has a Secret Service detail.

SO, Secret Service rules for candidates supersedes the desire of some CPAC members to carry weapons.

8/10, will read again
I don't believe Bernie is a guest at CPAC this year.

Do the Cubans get SS protection yet? Kasich?

Why aren't conservatives arguing for SS to allow guns at these events? We're being told all the time by conservatives that a good guy with a gun is preferable to have around.

This particular asinine rant of yours does not have anything to do with rights as it has been pointed out to you continuously that you do not have the right to carry a weapon on private property if the owner of that property chooses not to allow it.
You haven't even attempted to show that this was done by the venue and not by CPAC.

And for the 100th time, why didn't CPAC respect the rights of it's attendees and hold their annual hate-fest in an open-carry state?

They could have gone right over the border into Virginia.

no defense?

8/10, will read again
I don't believe Bernie is a guest at CPAC this year.

Do the Cubans get SS protection yet? Kasich?

Why aren't conservatives arguing for SS to allow guns at these events? We're being told all the time by conservatives that a good guy with a gun is preferable to have around.

Democrats railed against ID when it comes to voting. Why did they require them for people attending the various Democrat events in recent years?

Forum List

Back