CPAC accepts Nazis into CPAC

Happy to discuss the topic at hand. Who is to blame for tying border funding to foreign aid… the Dems or the GOP?
Since the Republican law was at the Senate, the Senate did it. The Republican law was a Border protection law.

Nazis and White Supremacist are a large part of repub constituency.
Black supremacy is a huge part of the Democrat constituency. Nazis are not Republicans. FDR was a follower and fan of the Nazis prior to them waging wars.

John Edgar Slow Horses
You need to give up the "Biden hates Israel" schtik, because it simply isn't true amd going down that road makes it look like you hate Biden so much you will pin anything on him. He gas a 60 yr public recordto look at in regards to Israel. His staunch level of support for Israel, no matter what is causing rifts in his party. The fact he, of all people, is saying anything even remotely critical of Israel's actions is indicative of extreme Israel's actions have becone.
Biden has a 60 year public record as a racist.

We have flogged this to death.
I will explain it one more time.
1. HR2 is the stand alone bill that is to protect the border.
2. Later the Democrats are not to protect the border, but to fund Ukraine and Israel.
3. Republicans made a point that their earlier law was to protect the border.
4. Senators later passed the tie to Ukraine/Israel and the Border law. Democrats control the Senate.
Here’s the thing Robert… HR2 was presented to Congress and rejected. It went further than the Dems wanted to go and had zero collaboration with them so it wasn’t a surprise that it was shot down. So HR2 is done. Move on. Afterwards, bitter republicans decided to handcuff funding for Ukraine saying they would only vote for it if there was border funding…. So republicans AND Dems put one together. Last I heard it never made it through the senate because Trump told his minions to deny it.

I’ll say it again. You need better news sources because what you’re spreading here are falsehoods

Here’s the thing Robert… HR2 was presented to Congress and rejected. It went further than the Dems wanted to go and had zero collaboration with them so it wasn’t a surprise that it was shot down. So HR2 is done. Move on. Afterwards, bitter republicans decided to handcuff funding for Ukraine saying they would only vote for it if there was border funding…. So republicans AND Dems put one together. Last I heard it never made it through the senate because Trump told his minions to deny it.

I’ll say it again. You need better news sources because what you’re spreading here are falsehoods
Horseshit.

What happened is Congress finally shut down Biden's money spigot in Ukraine.

Congress has had enough of Biden's bullshit.

That's what happened.

Horseshit.

That's what happened.
No shit: and they did it by demanding border funding to be part of the bill. When that was done they got stuck with their boots in the mouths. Not a surprise

Horseshit.

That's what happened.
You sound you support the sexual abuser, soon to be convicted criminal....who lies like he breaths.

John Edgar Slow Horses

Biden has a 60 year public record as a racist.
5xenk9wydgf61.jpg
aexue52xrhz91.jpg

Forum List

Back