CPAC accepts Nazis into CPAC

When I call you out, you seem not to admit it.

So turnabout is fair play. Notice I went out of my way to explain it but you tell me after I took both paths I don't know a thing. Way 1 I made a statement you do not like. Way 2 I went the opposite way in order to make you happy.
In what world would anybody consider your assertions, telling me which parent I respect more, an attempt to make me happy. You're obviously trolling. Why not be honest about it and own it?

I give credit to the organizers of the Pro Arab / Jooooo hating Far Left & Left gettin millions of protestors out into the Streets of every large City in America , they now own Antisemitism .
Stick with the topic numb nuts. A large part of the MAGA repub constituency are white supremacist and Nazis.

Stick with the topic numb nuts. A large part of the MAGA repub constituency are white supremacist and Nazis.
Your full of Shit , there are more Antisemites in Michigan and DC and Ivy League Colleges than there are Wannabe Kluxers and Neo Nazi White Skinheads In the entire South

In what world would anybody consider your assertions, telling me which parent I respect more, an attempt to make me happy. You're obviously trolling. Why not be honest about it and own it?
When I call you out, you seem not to admit it.

If I made an incorrect assumption then I would admit it. You say you called me out but you didn’t. You’re trolling
You accused me again. I am not Trolling. Perhaps you mean you do not want to discuss things.

You accused me again. I am not Trolling. Perhaps you mean you do not want to discuss things.
Happy to discuss the topic at hand. Who is to blame for tying border funding to foreign aid… the Dems or the GOP?

Happy to discuss the topic at hand. Who is to blame for tying border funding to foreign aid… the Dems or the GOP?
We have flogged this to death.
I will explain it one more time.
1. HR2 is the stand alone bill that is to protect the border.
2. Later the Democrats are not to protect the border, but to fund Ukraine and Israel.
3. Republicans made a point that their earlier law was to protect the border.
4. Senators later passed the tie to Ukraine/Israel and the Border law. Democrats control the Senate.

Your full of Shit , there are more Antisemites in Michigan and DC and Ivy League Colleges than there are Wannabe Kluxers and Neo Nazi White Skinheads In the entire South

Nazis and White Supremacist are a large part of repub constituency.

Forum List

Back