Conservative of the Year Named

i take you with a grain of salt, like i do all the morons on here
and i dont wish any harm to Obama at all, never have
so dont go trying that bullshit with me, you asshole

Did I ever say harm? I said "unexpected leave". Maybe he changes his mind?

Now you're trying to read my mind.

Do I need to bring up the whole sins and stones quote again?

Seriously? I've no idea. I can't think of a single prominent Republican that is an actual conservative. -RAvi

Me. Though I'm not all that prominent.

She came off as a robot reciting cutesy canned phrases. I was not impressed. If that is what energizes Republicans then that doesn't say much for Republicans.

As opposed to Obama and his.. yes we can..hope hope hope...change change change...yes we can....

Whatever....what does it say about Demos...not much better than Repubs . Hypocrit much? :cuckoo:

It has been explained in several threads already and you dumb fucks just ignore it.

Some characteristics of a Conservative politically would be a

1) a belief that Government can not answer ever question nor provide for every need and should be only as big as absolutely needed.

2) People are responsible for their actions and their welfare. The Government is not responsible to provide a safety net,that is the job of the Citizenry through charity.

3) The Government should not tax and spend unless it has a defined and legal purpose for doing so. Taxes belong to the people not the Government. Collecting them and using them is a duty that must be shown to be required.

4) Less regulation and less laws, only creating laws and regulations when needed and proven to be required.

5) Obeying and following the Documents and laws that grant power to the Government, not inventing new powers without going to the people for authority through the Amendment process.

Those just off the top of my head.

Silience ignores everthing when it is "convienient" to do so. Even her candidates own words and campaign strategies.

"Hidden from the press".

What a joke. Obama TOLD the press to leave him and his family alone...but Palin "hid" from the press.

Meanwhile Obama's camp sent an army of attorneys and pressmen to Anchorage to dig up dirt on her.

Nice.

And spread all of the anti Palin rhetoric over the internet with PR firms hired by Axelrod.

As opposed to Obama and his.. yes we can..hope hope hope...change change change...yes we can....

Whatever....what does it say about Demos...not much better than Repubs . Hypocrit much? :cuckoo:

Comparing Obama to Winky? :lol:

Obama had much more to say then just what you stated. You however did not want to and failed to listen.

Again, be loyal opposition instead of angry opposition.

I'm so glad to see all these Republicans who want to see Obama fail so they can get one of their own back in office. Not realizing the effects of what could happen if Obama fails. But why care about America and the country? Care about your own little party like sheep!

:cuckoo:

And spread all of the anti Palin rhetoric over the internet with PR firms hired by Axelrod.
well, to be fair, there was a lot of shit about him all over the internet, the roots of it were Hillary Clinton, but some on the right still wont let it go

Obama had much more to say then just what you stated. You however did not want to and failed to listen.

you mean, we shouldnt be like the democrats the last 8 years?

you mean, we shouldnt be like the democrats the last 8 years?

Though I consider your opinion to be invalid as you are so biased that even Sean Hannity would find you to be right wing; it is your opinion.

You like many others are simply lumping "Democrats" into one group very ignorantly. You fail to see the situation, what democrats did before that,etc.

But hey, have fun in your black and white world.

Though I consider your opinion to be invalid as you are so biased that even Sean Hannity would find you to be right wing; it is your opinion.

You like many others are simply lumping "Democrats" into one group very ignorantly. You fail to see the situation, what democrats did before that,etc.

But hey, have fun in your black and white world.
ROFLMAO

a partisan HACK like you calling me a partisan
LOL good one
you are a barrel of laughs tonight

ROFLMAO

a partisan HACK like you calling me a partisan
LOL good one
you are a barrel of laughs tonight

Again, you cannot disprove my points so you simply attack my character.

Karl Rove tactics 101. Glad to see you picked up on that scum's methods fairly quickly.

I'm so glad to see all these Republicans who want to see Obama fail so they can get one of their own back in office. Not realizing the effects of what could happen if Obama fails. But why care about America and the country? Care about your own little party like sheep!

:cuckoo:

I'm not a Republican dumbass and I've told you nitwits that before...but keep putting folks in that box dumbo,it doesn't help your case any.

What are you blah blah blahing about. Your BS isn't going to keep me from critisizing the stupid ideas of Obama and crew,so get used to it.

And yes, that was his entire message nd all he said... Change Change Change...Hope Hope Hope...Yes we can...

I'm not a Republican dumbass and I've told you nitwits that before...but keep putting folks in that box dumbo,it doesn't help your case any.

What are you blah blah blahing about. Your BS isn't going to keep me from critisizing the stupid ideas of Obama and crew,so get used to it.

And yes, that was his entire message nd all he said... Change Change Change...Hope Hope Hope...Yes we can...

Did I ever call you a Republican? *Looks again* Nope.

But so glad you think you can assume me. (Though I am now curious as to what you would be.)

And again, you didn't listen to his entire message or do any research of his policies/positions then.

Taking the Dick Cheney route now?

Have fun hunting Quail.

You're not going to cry and threaten to put me on ignore again are you? ;)
LOL why would i put you on ignore
you are a riot
and i dont believe i ever did threaten such

you are just a fucking partisan punk moron
LOL

Did I ever call you a Republican? *Looks again* Nope.

But so glad you think you can assume me. (Though I am now curious as to what you would be.)

And again, you didn't listen to his entire message or do any research of his policies/positions then.

So when you quote my post and then go on your little rant about "all these Republicans" blah blah blah "care about Your own little party like sheep"

That would be you not calling me a republican...okay good way to back track dumbo..not.:eusa_liar:

So when you quote my post and then go on your little rant about "all these Republicans" blah blah blah "care about Your own little party like sheep"

That would be you not calling me a republican...okay good way to back track dumbo..not.:eusa_liar:

Well if I was refering to Republicans, wouldn't I refer to the party as your own in the context that it was being used?

I did go on a little rant after quoting you, get use to it and stop flipping out.

Forum List

Back