Conservative of the Year Named

and yet you bitch cause it cost 150 g to dress the Palin family.. hippppoooocrites one and alll b :lol:

Hell, I don't care if the Republicans paid 150 thousand for Palin to dress fancy. In fact, I believe it was other Republicans that were put out by that. I would not even care if she wore nothing at all.

Strange they didn't malign Obama in the same way.
Or Biden, who certainly could be maligned on many fronts.

Poor, poor baby. Like a little cheese with that whine. 365 electorial votes said that Obama had impressed the American People far more favorably than McCain. That's the facts, ma'am.

Poor, poor baby. Like a little cheese with that whine. 365 electorial votes said that Obama had impressed the American People far more favorably than McCain. That's the facts, ma'am.
that really AINT sayin much, you realize

obama's hired a private 767 to fly his little ass to Hawaii.. how's that for environmental concerns??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was he supposed to paddle a canoe to get their?

and rented a house that costs 60 grand a week, where the fuck does he get all his money? Do senators make that much money?

I think you're lying. Show me your link from a credible source that says the rental is 60 grand a week.

Its a five bedroom house. You don't have to be a millionaire to rent a fancy 5 bedroom vacation rental. It's done all the time. I've rented super nice vacation beach houses that cost less than a grand per night. Don't you republicans ever go on vacation anywhere but Dollywood and Graceland?

your the stupid fool that doesnt get it
he was better than the alternative

Do you mean the alternative that is respected world wide and a very successful businessman? Or do you mean the one that actually served his nation in a combat zone, and did not fail to take drug tests, so that the money that we spent training him as a pilot was wasted?

Do you mean the alternative that is respected world wide and a very successful businessman? Or do you mean the one that actually served his nation in a combat zone, and did not fail to take drug tests, so that the money that we spent training him as a pilot was wasted?
yes, in both cases

of course you added a shit load of stupid partisan spin
but you wouldnt be you if you didnt

Last edited:
that really AINT sayin much, you realize

President Barak Hussein Obama. Note the word President preceding the name? That is saying a great deal.

A large Dem majority in the House.

A 59 Dem Senate.

Seems that we are speaking of a great deal here. Perhaps some real change. Maybe even a New Deal.

You are a far left looneytick!

So why do I believe in:

The right for Americans to own a gun provided they pass the requirements/waiting periods?

Death Penalty in certain cases?

Opposed the $700 bailout once I realized the amount of loopholes and no regulations for the banks wanting the money?

I find myself to be more Libertarian then anything with some of my positions. However, when all my views are put together then I am a Liberal/Libertarian. When I am old enough to register to vote, it will be as an independent.

I do not believe in voting on one party ticket simply because they may have an D or R next to their name. Rather what I feel is best for America and the positions that such figures hold.

President Barak Hussein Obama. Note the word President preceding the name? That is saying a great deal.

A large Dem majority in the House.

A 59 Dem Senate.

Seems that we are speaking of a great deal here. Perhaps some real change. Maybe even a New Deal.
not yet he isnt

not yet he isnt

Hoping he gets shot eh Blocky? You can admit it.

I do realize you're just saying until Jan 20, 2009 that he isn't President. However, you are already blaming him for the things going wrong in this country, so in your mind I think you already assume he is President.

That or you refuse to come to terms with the fact that Bush is a clusterfuck of a president.

Hoping he gets shot eh Blocky? You can admit it.

I do realize you're just saying until Jan 20, 2009 that he isn't President. However, you are already blaming him for the things going wrong in this country, so in your mind I think you already assume he is President.

That or you refuse to come to terms with the fact that Bush is a clusterfuck of a president.
no, moron, he wont be president until the 20th of Jan

stop trying to read my mind, you SUCK at it

man, what a fucking idiot you turned out to be

no, moron, he wont be president until the 20th of Jan

stop trying to read my mind, you SUCK at it

man, what a fucking idiot you turned out to be

Actually fool, you didn't read my post. I was fucking with you but you can't take a joke, no surprise there.

Seems you lost your sense of humor the minute you decide to be on these boards most of your life.

I'm not trying to read your mind, but I think you rather see Obama take an "unexpected leave" from being President then become the next President of the United States.

Actually fool, you didn't read my post. I was fucking with you but you can't take a joke, no surprise there.

Seems you lost your sense of humor the minute you decide to be on these boards most of your life.

I'm not trying to read your mind, but I think you rather see Obama take an "unexpected leave" from being President then become the next President of the United States.
i take you with a grain of salt, like i do all the morons on here
and i dont wish any harm to Obama at all, never have
so dont go trying that bullshit with me, you asshole

Forum List

Back