conservative British PM lauds President Obama

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
During his visit to the White House lauds him for many things not the least of which were getting rid of OBL & Gaddafi

Obama, Cameron toast
Cameron said he had developed a “really good partnership” with the American president, praising him for his “strength, moral authority, and wisdom.”

I think he also knows that the President is on- track to become a "two-termer" given the current crop of candidates present in the opposition party

***can we please keep the con hate down to an acceptable level when responding?

Last edited:
With Romney, the likely candidate, an improving economy, and gas prices likely to peak in early summer Obama is looking more and more like the next president.

Cameron just wants to be on the winning side.

Obama also praised The PM & his people by indicating the U.S.'s unrelenting support for Britain as well :)
Obama, Cameron toast
Obama praised the partnership between the United States and Great Britain. "In war and in peace, in times of plenty and times of hardship, we stand tall and proud and strong, together. And as free peoples committed to the dignity of all human beings, we will never apologize for our way of life, nor waver in its defense," he said.

During his visit to the White House lauds him for many things not the least of which were getting rid of OBL & Gaddafi

Obama, Cameron toast
Cameron said he had developed a “really good partnership” with the American president, praising him for his “strength, moral authority, and wisdom.”

I think he also knows that the President is on- track to become a "two-termer" given the current crop of candidates present in the opposition party
THAT'S what you got out of the comment?

:lmao:

Obama, Cameron toast

So what did you think he would do stand up trash Obama all politicians put on the happy face for the cameras what we will never know and what is far more relevant is what is said behind closed doors when the cameras are gone.

So Cameron should be known as Obama's?
What was he supposed to say? I praise President Obama because never in American history has someone with so few real accomplishments bamboozled his way into the presidency.

Obama, Cameron toast

Like all politicians, David Cameron has the knack of speaking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time. Not quite as good as that lying bastard Tony Blair, but he's learning fast. If you trust in anything politicians say you are even more naive than I first suspected.

Obama also praised The PM & his people by indicating the U.S.'s unrelenting support for Britain as well :)
Obama, Cameron toast
Obama praised the partnership between the United States and Great Britain. "In war and in peace, in times of plenty and times of hardship, we stand tall and proud and strong, together. And as free peoples committed to the dignity of all human beings, we will never apologize for our way of life, nor waver in its defense," he said.

Another great example of a politician speaking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time! We know precisely what Obama thinks of Britain. It just suits him to have a conservative leader in the USA in the year of an election. Just another example of political arse licking for political points. Wow, you really are naive!

Obama, Cameron toast

It's obvious to most everyone..

Obama, Cameron toast

It's obvious to most everyone..

;) "most" being the operative word.

BTW- where's out *cough* resident expert on all thing British- CG? LOL

Like all politicians, David Cameron has the knack of speaking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time. Not quite as good as that lying bastard Tony Blair, but he's learning fast. If you trust in anything politicians say you are even more naive than I first suspected.

"Gullible morons who trust politicians" is pretty much the definition of a liberal.

Forum List

Back