Cons fighting equal rights for gays is the new front on the Civil war

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The CONfederates fought against equal rights for blacks all the way up to today. Cons fought against equal rights for women all the way up to today. And now they're fighting against equal rights for gays, opening up a new front on the Civil War. Immigration is another form of bigotry for the cons. Trump was proud to expose it, touting his desire to start a war with Mexico.

Cons just lost another battle on the war against women, with the SC telling Texas it had to allow abortion clinics to remain open.

With the loss on the healthcare battle, the gay marriage loss, the voter ID loss in Arizona, the rebel flag going down in flames, and the abortion clinic battle loss, cons are getting beaten like a rented mule...er. I mean elephant.

The Civil War continues........but it really shows the extremist Anti-American ideology of the cons.

The CONfederates fought against equal rights for blacks all the way up to today. Cons fought against equal rights for women all the way up to today. And now they're fighting against equal rights for gays, opening up a new front on the Civil War. Immigration is another form of bigotry for the cons. Trump was proud to expose it, touting his desire to start a war with Mexico.

Cons just lost another battle on the war against women, with the SC telling Texas it had to allow abortion clinics to remain open.

With the loss on the healthcare battle, the gay marriage loss, the voter ID loss in Arizona, the rebel flag going down in flames, and the abortion clinic battle loss, cons are getting beaten like a rented mule...er. I mean elephant.

The Civil War continues........but it really shows the extremist Anti-American ideology of the cons.
so if some conservative does not agree with things happening....they are "Anti-American"?....does it work that way if a Democrat does not like whats going on?...

Query: Do you have a personal Horla?

If not familiar reference Guy de Maupassant.

so if some conservative does not agree with things happening....they are "Anti-American"?....does it work that way if a Democrat does not like whats going on?...
Any time ANYONE is against the constitution (equal rights) they are anti-American. It used to be the dems, but it's been the cons since the 60's. Bigotry is wrong, no matter WHO is doing it.

Query: Do you have a personal Horla?

If not familiar reference Guy de Maupassant.
Nothing personal. I'm not gay, not a woman, not Mexican, not a bigot.

Gee, the Democrats wanted to keep slavery and lost the Civil War.....

Does this mean they are trying to screw the queers now, too?????

But the repubs will respond to everyone of these by saying Liberals are the real people against healthcare, gay marriage, minorities etc etc.

Its the "I'm rubber you're glue" defense

But the repubs will respond to everyone of these by saying Liberals are the real people against healthcare, gay marriage, minorities etc etc.

Funny they don't know that shit sticks to rubber.

Funny that you do

Funny that you do
Hangover's speaking from personal experience..... Shit's been sticking to him all week!!!!!

Funny that you do
Hangover's speaking from personal experience..... Shit's been sticking to him all week!!!!!
I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA! There, now I'm down to your level.

Gee, I thought Clinton reopened that new front...
Clinton flag.jpg
ebay.jpg

The OP has just realized that he and millions of others have lost their victim privilege now that the SCOTUS has ruled gays are no different than anyone else when it comes to marriage.

In the coming days, the OP and other gays are going to be scouring the internet looking for any instance or story they can come up with, in an attempt to show they are still victims.

You've won the marriage battle, get over it !

The OP has just realized that he and millions of others have lost their victim privilege now that the SCOTUS has ruled gays are no different than anyone else when it comes to marriage.

In the coming days, the OP and other gays are going to be scouring the internet looking for any instance or story they can come up with, in an attempt to show they are still victims.

You've won the marriage battle, get over it !

They won the battle, they fear the war.

If a fag is bisexual...isn't it its right to have a man and a woman as its spouse?

If a fag is bisexual...isn't it its right to have a man and a woman as its spouse?

A limit to love seems

Un American

Now

Forum List

Back