Cons fighting equal rights for gays is the new front on the Civil war

The CONfederates fought against equal rights for blacks all the way up to today. Cons fought against equal rights for women all the way up to today. And now they're fighting against equal rights for gays, opening up a new front on the Civil War. Immigration is another form of bigotry for the cons. Trump was proud to expose it, touting his desire to start a war with Mexico.

Cons just lost another battle on the war against women, with the SC telling Texas it had to allow abortion clinics to remain open.

With the loss on the healthcare battle, the gay marriage loss, the voter ID loss in Arizona, the rebel flag going down in flames, and the abortion clinic battle loss, cons are getting beaten like a rented mule...er. I mean elephant.

The Civil War continues........but it really shows the extremist Anti-American ideology of the cons.

This is probably the dumbest shit I've read since the ruling Friday

The CONfederates fought against equal rights for blacks all the way up to today. Cons fought against equal rights for women all the way up to today. And now they're fighting against equal rights for gays, opening up a new front on the Civil War. Immigration is another form of bigotry for the cons. Trump was proud to expose it, touting his desire to start a war with Mexico.

Cons just lost another battle on the war against women, with the SC telling Texas it had to allow abortion clinics to remain open.

With the loss on the healthcare battle, the gay marriage loss, the voter ID loss in Arizona, the rebel flag going down in flames, and the abortion clinic battle loss, cons are getting beaten like a rented mule...er. I mean elephant.

The Civil War continues........but it really shows the extremist Anti-American ideology of the cons.

This is probably the dumbest shit I've read since the ruling Friday
Heads up, KKK CONfederate flag fliers burned another black church in South Carolina last night.

Forum List

Back