Conor McGregor calls Trump a 'phenomenal' president who 'sits atop the shoulders of amazing giants'!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Connor McGregor is a rapist. In the very least he’s a piece of shit who should be in jail for sucker punching an old man. Who gives a shit whom he supports in politics?!

Aside from the fact that today's left is afflicted with collective insanity, how do you determine a great President? Historic low unemployment? Relative peace? A roaring economy? What the hell is the left's problem and how quickly can we offer clinical mental health programs before they destroy themselves?

Don't get me wrong, I support Trump and come the 2020 elections, plan on voting for him. I just wish the guy had some class. I also would like to see a running mate that is "not" white and "not male." I believe that it might give an additional boost by bringing in more of a minority vote.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Connor McGregor is a rapist. .....

Has he ever been charged with such a crime?

don’t play dumb. There’s been numerous investigations regarding Mcgregor sexual assaulting women. I’m not saying he’s guilty and he has to be proven innocent. Don’t confuse me with one of these #metoo idiots. What we do know about Mcgregor is he’s a thug and an asshole, so what I said is I wouldn’t be surprised if there was validity to the rape allegations. I know he has been arrested, much less convicted.

Forum List

Back