Ebola 2020... Wuhan coronavirus

"
A leading virologist who helped tackle the SARS epidemic in Asia in 2003 has warned that a new strain of deadly coronavirus from China could lead to an outbreak at least 10 times worse than the health crisis 17 years ago.

Dr Guan Yi, director of the State Key Laboratory of Emerging Infectious Diseases at the University of Hong Kong, confessed to Chinese media that the situation in Wuhan - where the virus originated - was already 'uncontrollable'.

He also claimed that the Chinese authorities missed the 'golden period' to control the virus and prevent it from spreading.

'I have experienced so much and never felt scared. Most [viruses] are controllable, but this time I am scared,' Dr Guan told the press, predicting the worst is yet to come."

Expert warns Chinese coronavirus outbreak will be 10 TIMES worse than SARS | Daily Mail Online

Well that can't be good.

Hong Kong isn't exactly friendly with China these days I expect that Dr. Yi would just as soon create a panic if it's politically feasible.

if you believe that there are only a few hundred cases and 25 deaths in China caused by this virus you may be very very wrong ! the Chinese have locked down 6 cities [nearly 20 million people] ! thats pretty drastic for just a few hundred cases ! should we ban travel to and from China until we find out whats really going on !

Nothing to fear ... all is well.

zombie-crowd-attack-picture-id645442276

if you believe that there are only a few hundred cases and 25 deaths in China caused by this virus you may be very very wrong ! the Chinese have locked down 6 cities [nearly 20 million people] ! thats pretty drastic for just a few hundred cases ! should we ban travel to and from China until we find out whats really going on !
We probably SHOULD ban all travel to and from China until this virus is under control.

We probably SHOULD ban all travel to and from China until this virus is under control.

Can you wait until my new girlfriend arrives?

chinesegirl.jpg

chinesegirl.jpg
i think in this case we can allow this obviously healthy young lady to fly first class for free to come over ....does she have a sister ?

chinesegirl.jpg
OK, let's just hope SHE doesn't have the virus! Then it will be, "Me love you very SHORT time".............

chinesegirl.jpg
i think in this case we can allow this obviously healthy young lady to fly first class for free to come over ....does she have a sister ?
Yep, but her "sister's" name is Bruno........

chinesegirl.jpg
Yep, but her "sister's" name is Bruno........
ohhhh nooooo ! her sister is a democrat! no thanks !

Is it true that people who die from coronavirus reanimate and have a need to eat the brains of the living?

Wuhan Coronavirus: China was warned in 2017 that a deadly virus could escape its level 4 safety lab in Wuhan

As the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak escalates, the only lab in China which is equipped to study and deal with such deadly and emerging infectious diseases is located in Wuhan -- the city where the virus first appeared.

Yeah, just WHAT are they not telling??
Possibly something like the virus MAY change patriotic, sane conservatives into insane, brain dead liberals? THAT would be horrific!

Dr Marc Siegal believes the world health organization will soon declare a world public health emergency !

Forum List

Back