Conor McGregor calls Trump a 'phenomenal' president who 'sits atop the shoulders of amazing giants'!

Dude is too stupid and too unintelligent to do anything but fight for a living. Yet he is praised??? ...

Stupid and unintelligent? Hmmm....

I think I know what your house is made of.
Sweat, tears and hard work.
A college education and TWO trade school degrees.

Common sense too. Only fools idolize celebrities.

His ONLY skill is beating people up. Just like Mike Tyson. A badass to the core but stupid ass fuck at the end of the day

Aside from the fact that today's left is afflicted with collective insanity, how do you determine a great President? Historic low unemployment? Relative peace? A roaring economy? What the hell is the left's problem and how quickly can we offer clinical mental health programs before they destroy themselves?
Usually it is a combination of capability as demonstrated through a crisis to save a nation that makes the best shine through.

Abraham Lincoln led us through the Civil War, George Washington led us through the Revolution and set the standard for every President to follow him, and FDR led us through WW2 and dusted up from the great Depression (like it or not).

In this case of Trump, he took a USA that was in the grip of multinational corporations who were deep in the mire of dismantling this nation while manipulating the political process to ignore them as they also worked to denigrate and diminish the American People.

Trump not only won his one and only election, beating the best of the best political professionals in the face of endless hatred and hysteria from our national media who are owned and in the pockets of these same multinational corporations, but Trump has also been successful in renegotiating key trade treaties, re-invigorating our military, reigniting our economic growth and redeeming the American people from the cusp of eternal irrelevance in their own country of their birth.

I was not sold on Trump till a couple of months ago, but the more I watch him without repulsion for his crudeness and lack of 'statesmanship' the more I am bedazzled with the scope, the grasp and the meticulous detail of his analysis, rationality, his memory and his pre-positioning tactical abilities altogether.

I honestly think that as of now, I would place Donald Trump as our fourth greatest President, just behind FDR.

Dude is too stupid and too unintelligent to do anything but fight for a living. Yet he is praised??? ...

His ONLY skill is beating people up. Just like Mike Tyson. A badass to the core but stupid ass fuck at the end of the day

You know him personally, and well enough to make such a judgement?

By the way, the answer was "glass."

Don't get me wrong, I support Trump and come the 2020 elections, plan on voting for him. I just wish the guy had some class. I also would like to see a running mate that is "not" white and "not male." I believe that it might give an additional boost by bringing in more of a minority vote.
I really wish Americans could quit grouping people in ll ways except IDEAS. I really don't give a damn what race or gender his running mate is as long as he supports his boss, and the people who got his boss elected.

Pence is a great VP

Aside from the fact that today's left is afflicted with collective insanity, how do you determine a great President? Historic low unemployment? Relative peace? A roaring economy? What the hell is the left's problem and how quickly can we offer clinical mental health programs before they destroy themselves?
Usually it is a combination of capability as demonstrated through a crisis to save a nation that makes the best shine through.

Abraham Lincoln led us through the Civil War, George Washington led us through the Revolution and set the standard for every President to follow him, and FDR led us through WW2 and dusted up from the great Depression (like it or not).

In this case of Trump, he took a USA that was in the grip of multinational corporations who were deep in the mire of dismantling this nation while manipulating the political process to ignore them as they also worked to denigrate and diminish the American People.

Trump not only won his one and only election, beating the best of the best political professionals in the face of endless hatred and hysteria from our national media who are owned and in the pockets of these same multinational corporations, but Trump has also been successful in renegotiating key trade treaties, re-invigorating our military, reigniting our economic growth and redeeming the American people from the cusp of eternal irrelevance in their own country of their birth.

I was not sold on Trump till a couple of months ago, but the more I watch him without repulsion for his crudeness and lack of 'statesmanship' the more I am bedazzled with the scope, the grasp and the meticulous detail of his analysis, rationality, his memory and his pre-positioning tactical abilities altogether.

I honestly think that as of now, I would place Donald Trump as our fourth greatest President, just behind FDR.
I agree with everything you said until the last sentence. FDR was an awful president. Yet another Democrat who jailed AMERICANS only because of their race.

I don't need to know him personally, he's a public figure. You got nothing shits on self

He started his own production company and his own whiskey brand, both of which have been wildly successful. He also talked his way into a $100,000,000 boxing match with the greatest boxer of this era, if not all time. He sounds awfully successful for someone you say is "stupid as fuck". :dunno:

He started his own production company and his own whiskey brand, both of which have been wildly successful. He also talked his way into a $100,000,000 boxing match with the greatest boxer of this era, if not all time. He sounds awfully successful for someone you say is "stupid as fuck". :dunno:
He did all that with money from fighting. When his celebrity passes you can judge the business ventures he created off that foundation.

Trump could sell MAGA posters tomorrow. How long after his campaign do you suppose those posters will be popular?

Don't be a follower, LEAD

I don't need to know him personally, he's a public figure. You got nothing shits on self

Illogical.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Connor McGregor is a rapist. In the very least he’s a piece of shit who should be in jail for sucker punching an old man. Who gives a shit whom he supports in politics?!
27 times Clinton flies on the Candy Girl express. and NOTHING!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back