Conor McGregor calls Trump a 'phenomenal' president who 'sits atop the shoulders of amazing giants'!

Looks like McGregor is a fookin Trump supporter
No, McGregor is an attention whore.

I doubt you’d be saying the same thing if he praised Bernie
You're right, I probably wouldn't, because public figuress looking for negative attention don't praise Bernie, they praise Trump. It's a gimmick. I would think you could puzzle that out for yourself, bro.

why would Mcgregor look for negative attention? Your mind is fascinating, but not in a good way.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Connor McGregor is a rapist. .....

Has he ever been charged with such a crime?

don’t play dumb. There’s been numerous investigations regarding Mcgregor sexual assaulting women. .....

Let's try this again: Has he ever been charged with such a crime?

why would we need to try it again when I already answered your question, which you deliberately erased when you quoted me the second time?

don’t play dumb. There’s been numerous investigations regarding Mcgregor sexual assaulting women. .....

why would we need to try it again when I already answered your question, which you deliberately erased when you quoted me the second time?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were enriching uranium in your sock drawer. There, now you are exactly as guilty of that crime as he is of the one you accuse him of.

Do fighters make you uncomfortable? Is that what this is really about?

Dude is too stupid and too unintelligent to do anything but fight for a living. Yet he is praised??? In my prime I would have cleaned his clock.

Being a badass doesn't make your opinion valuable. The sooner we stop worshipping the celebrities the better.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were enriching uranium in your sock drawer. There, now you are exactly as guilty of that crime as he is of the one you accuse him of.

So now you’re pretending there were never any allegations? Take a chill fanboi, I said I wouldn’t be surprised. Is that immoral or something in your eyes?

Conor McGregor Faces Second Sexual Assault Investigation in Ireland

why would Mcgregor look for negative attention?
Are you serious right now ...hurr. Come on, man. Squeeze that lump between your ears.

there’s no reason for CM to try to generate any type of attention at this particular time. He just finished fighting, now is not the time for self promotion
Haha...okay. sure.

Hey brainiac, you still can’t explain your position as to why CM is an negative attention whore. I would like a glimpse into your idiotic reasoning. Just for fun.

Hey brainiac, you still can’t explain your position as to why CM is an negative attention whore.
Because even people that tune in to see him get beat put money in his pocket, you stupid shit. Damn, son... Maybe lay off the drugs...

Don't get me wrong, I support Trump and come the 2020 elections, plan on voting for him. I just wish the guy had some class. I also would like to see a running mate that is "not" white and "not male." I believe that it might give an additional boost by bringing in more of a minority vote.

Overall, shallow and racist in the truest sense of the word. You appear to have about as much depth as a rain puddle in a parking lot. Your only saving grace is that you're not demodummie voter.

Hey brainiac, you still can’t explain your position as to why CM is an negative attention whore.
Because even people that tune in to see him get beat put money in his pocket, you stupid shit. Damn, son... Maybe lay off the drugs...

Again, dipshit, he’s not promoting a fight at this particular time, he literally had one two days ago. But, yes, I agree that progressives are so intolerant that they want anyone who disagrees with them getting their ass beat.

Interesting that Mcgregor has never tried this self promotion strategy you believe he’s enacted until he got on the wrong side of 30 after one of his fights. Hmmm. I smell idiot.

So now you’re pretending there were never any allegations? ....

Have you ever been charged with illegally enriching uranium in your sock drawer?

Maybe you two have something in common.

Have you ever been charged with illegally enriching uranium in your sock drawer?

i already stated he has been arrested, so the only thing for you to do is split hairs.

i already stated he has been arrested, so the only thing for you to do is split hairs.

Do you have a lawyer to defend you in your court case for illegally enriching uranium in your sock drawer?

Forum List

Back