Connecticut moves to address problem of rape in prison

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Do you suppose life in prison an existence in paradise?
Rape is a fundamental part of prison. Everyone should keep that in mind when someone is sentenced. No one is sentenced solely to confinement. They're also sentenced to beatings, abuse and sexual violence.
By the way life there is a reflection of an usual life here out of prison.
prison rape is basically included in the punishment for some people and that is categorically "cruel and unusual"

Rape is a fundamental part of prison. Everyone should keep that in mind when someone is sentenced. No one is sentenced solely to confinement. They're also sentenced to beatings, abuse and sexual violence.
prison rape is basically included in the punishment for some people and that is categorically "cruel and unusual"

About time rape is looked at as something other than a snicker.

Rape is rape.

Good for CT.

You want me to feel sorry that one group of criminals is taking it up the butt from ANOTHER group of criminals while doing time for crimes?

Sorry, NO sale.

Prison rapists should be punished HORRIBLY...50,000 strokes of a barbed-wire scourge on the low end. Nail a few dozen to crosses in the prison yard and leave them there until their bones fall apart, the rest might smarten up. Charge prison guards and officials that turn a blind eye as accomplices or accessories.

I reject your cynicism that rape is going to happen and nothing we can do about it. Rape is the strong against the weak and has nothing to do with how bad their crime was or how much you think they deserve extra curricular punishment. Your lack of compassion is baffling, far from what the Bible exhorts for us to remember the prisoner as if chained with them. So sad.

Yes. We need to start trying to seriously rehabilitate prisoners to try to get them out of the crime circle.
It was a sarcasm. I don't wait listening to sh!t like this from officials. What a stupidity!
No intent to correct but to suppress and break.

Yes. We need to start trying to seriously rehabilitate prisoners to try to get them out of the crime circle.
It was a sarcasm. I don't wait listening to sh!t like this from officials. What a stupidity!
No intent to correct but to suppress and break.
Kinda hard when society has pretty much made it impossible to earn a living after a felony and certain misdemeanor convictions...

I could care less if criminals are raped or killed, they are criminals and don't deserve anything more than bread and water, if they want more than that, then don't commit crimes.

I have absolutely no mercy for murderers, child molesters, home invaders, car jackers, thieves, or just drug heads, their excuses are bull shit, and imo, they should all rot until they die, then be burned on a trash heap.

So, if they rape each other, and make each other suffer, I sleep better at night.

How about doing something to help the people who actually contribute to this country, the working class.

I could care less if criminals are raped or killed, they are criminals and don't deserve anything more than bread and water, if they want more than that, then don't commit crimes.

I have absolutely no mercy for murderers, child molesters, home invaders, car jackers, thieves, or just drug heads, their excuses are bull shit, and imo, they should all rot until they die, then be burned on a trash heap.

So, if they rape each other, and make each other suffer, I sleep better at night.

How about doing something to help the people who actually contribute to this country, the working class.
More sports venues?

More sports venues?
I was thinking, how about doing away with all prisons, and just putting an electronic collar on criminals, that make them stay at home, and let their families pay for their lousy asses.

And if they leave the confines of the limited space they have, the collar can shock the shit out of them, and knock their asses out. Hell, lets make it a climbing scale, and the more times it happens the more juice is forced through the collar, until finally, it just electrocutes their ass.

This would cut down on the money we spend to feed and water those animals, and we wouldn't have to pay so many jailers, or spend for upkeep on jails and prisons.

Their family would have to provide all food and shelter for them, and if they didn't have family, and had nowhere to go, then they should be locked up in solitary confinement, because they will have no visitors anyway.

It wont close all prisons, but it will cut down on the number needed.

More sports venues?
I was thinking, how about doing away with all prisons, and just putting an electronic collar on criminals, that make them stay at home, and let their families pay for their lousy asses.

And if they leave the confines of the limited space they have, the collar can shock the shit out of them, and knock their asses out. Hell, lets make it a climbing scale, and the more times it happens the more juice is forced through the collar, until finally, it just electrocutes their ass.

This would cut down on the money we spend to feed and water those animals, and we wouldn't have to pay so many jailers, or spend for upkeep on jails and prisons.

Their family would have to provide all food and shelter for them, and if they didn't have family, and had nowhere to go, then they should be locked up in solitary confinement, because they will have no visitors anyway.

I bet your a real animal in bed....

More sports venues?

I bet your a real animal in bed....
I bet you wish you weren't in prison. But, then you would have to get a job and pay for your internet access. So maybe you like it in there.

Forum List

Back