Protesters shut down streets, disrupt traffic in South Los Angeles, Cerritos

well let them get a taste of some of their medicine. they have stirred up the bee's now they can enjoy them

Remember how you were going to get HOPE AND CHANGE if Obama was elected. suckers

Last edited:
Simple solution: if they block the highway, run the fuckers over! No need for police, just a couple dump trucks! Turn a few into road pizza and the rest might smarten up.

I have noticed an interesting fact about these protests! As one protester in Baltimore noted, the media did not pay attention to days of peaceful protests until they became violent. Mainstream media won't bother covering protests unless there's something sensational about it--whether it's blocking traffic or burning down a CVS.

I have noticed an interesting fact about these protests! As one protester in Baltimore noted, the media did not pay attention to days of peaceful protests until they became violent. Mainstream media won't bother covering protests unless there's something sensational about it--whether it's blocking traffic or burning down a CVS.

Here's a clue: NOBODY CARES!
Since the riots ended and the media left Baltimorians returned to doing what they do.
Number of arrests in Baltimore plunge as violence rises - BBC News
The number of arrests made by Baltimore police in May has plummeted as shootings and homicides have dramatically increased.
Data from the US city shows that officers are making about 45% fewer arrests than comparable times in previous years.
Meanwhile, local media have reported that May has turned out to be the deadliest month in the city since 1999.

http://abc7.com/news/protesters-shut-down-streets-disrupt-traffic-in-south-la-cerritos/741605/
Pretests are becoming a part of our culture. But this culture unfortunately does not have any value.
It's going to be really funny when these guys shutdown a freeway and some kid in a hospital ambulance gets blocked and dies.
Then we will have protesters protesting the protesters, and the cycle continuing forever.

I'm very familiar with that area (Cerritos). It has one main black apartments area (a very very very unsafe area; unnerving honestly); and the crime rate differential between that area and the rest of the town is night and day. I'm sure all the locals are just rolling their eyes.

Last edited:
Blocking the streets at South/Gridley; that's pretty much the entrance to the mall out there. So, black lives matter but apparently the lives of business owners and everyone else doesn't. Just watching the video report on the link; they're not letting the guy drive his damn vehicle through. You can protest without being a-holes. MLK got that.

So, the Cerritos police and CHP did not enforce the laws? They just allowed the protesters to hold up long lines of cars? That's bull sh**.

Forum List

Back