Congressmen Move to Overturn 'Merry Christmas' Ban...

Hey Coward. They can say "Merry Christmas".

You apparently don't understand that.

'Say'/'Write?' whatever. Just let them write 'Merry Christmas.' Is it really so awful? I think our Nation can survive it. What do you think?

Hey Coward. They can write "Merry Christmas".

I never said you or i couldn't say or write 'Merry Christmas.' You keep repeating that i did say that. Please quote me on this thread where i said that. This article is about a particular issue in Government. What are you not getting about the article? You keep saying you read it but i just can't believe you did. Do you even know what issue you're weighing in on? No one here has stated you can't say or write 'Merry Christmas.' That's a completely different issue than what we're discussing. Although,i wouldn't be surprised if Big Brother did decide to ban such public greetings. It really wouldn't surprise me. But go ahead and read the article and then weigh in on what we're discussing. You and I can say and write 'Merry Christmas.' I hope i've made that clear enough for you.

Last edited:
'Say'/'Write?' whatever. Just let them write 'Merry Christmas.' Is it really so awful? I think our Nation can survive it. What do you think?

I never said you or i couldn't say or write 'Merry Christmas.' You keep repeating that i did say that. Please quote me on this thread where i said that. This article is about a particular issue in Government. What are you not getting about the article? You keep saying you read it but i just can't believe you did. Do you even know what issue you're weighing in on? No one here has stated you can't say or write 'Merry Christmas.' That's a completely different issue than what we're discussing. Although,i wouldn't be surprised if Big Brother did decide to ban such public greetings. It really wouldn't surprise me. But go ahead and read the article and then reply to what we're discussing. You and I can say and write 'Merry Christmas.' I hope i've made that clear enough for you.

Oh! Well! Look at that! Look who joined the conversation.

Ok, so do you admit now our members of Congress can write and send Christmas cards that specifically have "Merry Christmas" on them?

I never said you or i couldn't say or write 'Merry Christmas.' You keep repeating that i did say that. Please quote me on this thread where i said that. This article is about a particular issue in Government. What are you not getting about the article? You keep saying you read it but i just can't believe you did. Do you even know what issue you're weighing in on? No one here has stated you can't say or write 'Merry Christmas.' That's a completely different issue than what we're discussing. Although,i wouldn't be surprised if Big Brother did decide to ban such public greetings. It really wouldn't surprise me. But go ahead and read the article and then reply to what we're discussing. You and I can say and write 'Merry Christmas.' I hope i've made that clear enough for you.

Ok, so do you admit now our members of Congress can write and send Christmas cards that specifically have "Merry Christmas" on them?

No i didn't admit that. But hey,have fun repeating and spuddering. Gotta go. Have a good day. See ya.

No i didn't admit that. But hey,have fun repeating and spuddering. Gotta go. Have a good day. See ya.

heh heh and the coward runs away. See ya!

It's pretty stupid when Senators can do it but the House can't.
I don't blame the House members wanting to be able to do it if Senators can.

heh heh and the coward runs away. See ya!

649805-bigthumbnail.jpg

Forum List

Back